Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lagos & Crimes: An Unconscious Man Thrown Out Of A Moving Vehicle In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos & Crimes: An Unconscious Man Thrown Out Of A Moving Vehicle In Lagos (419 Views)

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of A Bus In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Lagos & Crimes: An Unconscious Man Thrown Out Of A Moving Vehicle In Lagos by morereb10: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Upon all that the police and Lagos State Government is doing in Lagos, crime continues to foster. A man is presently lying unconscious by the side of the road in Iyana-Iba, Badagry expressway, Lagos and he was reportedly pushed out of a moving bus, popularly and the bus zoomed off.

A witness who sells garden eggs close by said she was arranging her goods to sell when she heard a thud and turned around to see the bus move off. She raised an alarm, calling to the other female traders nearby but they were all afraid to take any action.

"It happened like one or two hours ago, in broad daylight," She told LIB in pidgin English. I was arranging my market when I saw a coaster bus. I looked away then immediately I heard a sound, like someone was falling down. I turned and saw the man on the floor. I started screaming, calling other women but nobody could do anything. The coaster just went like that."

The woman also revealed that the body of the man has been searched for a phone or any means of identification, but they found nothing on him, not even money. It is believed the people who threw him off the bus took all that from him.

Another witness said she believes he was drugged in the bus and disposed of all his properties. No one is sure whether the man is alive or dead. So far, people have just been passing and looking at him curiously.

Authorities are hereby advised to look into the matter and identify this man in order to track down his family.

More photos below..

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/lagos-crimes-unconscious-man-thrown-out.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy missyb3 dominique

Re: Lagos & Crimes: An Unconscious Man Thrown Out Of A Moving Vehicle In Lagos by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2017

(1)

Man Arrested For Impregnating His 14-year-old Stepdaughter! / How I Lost Money To Xenophobic Attack / Department Announced That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.