Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria (644 Views)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by denko(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Say Amen if you believe in Buhari government.
Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by Nogodye(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bro...is never up to that level now...Sorry bro coz i can feel your frustration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
what is wrong with this one? Is Buhari the cause of your poverty?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by Adminisher: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
denko:
Say Amen if you believe in Buhari government.
AMEN. Discipline and genuineness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by denko(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
So your life should be govern way Nigeria is being run today. Well very soon you will see the result
Adminisher:

AMEN. Discipline and genuineness

3 Likes

Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by denko(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
I can't be poor, because i believe in infinite intelligence
xstry:
what is wrong with this one? Is Buhari the cause of your poverty?

2 Likes

Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
denko:
I can't be poor, because i believe in infinite intelligence
why you always complaining?
Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by Ahmadgani(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
i never knew it was the bad.
sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by CoolFreeday(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Amen and may God grant (do)to you, all that you wish for the President
Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by vatiqan(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
If Buhari kpai, me think it wld be a great thing. For the past two weeks, there's been some perceived stability; but from Monday, Feb 6th; Naija go turn to Fuji House of commotion agn
Re: May God Run The Buhari Supporters The Way He Is Running Nigeria by Soklin(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Any body suport buhari will neva see peace as nigeria sufer for peaceand instability

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Solve This Riddle, Who Could This Be ? / Why Sokoto State Isn't The Best Place To Invest In Property - DoubleEph (Humour) / I CAN'T BELIEVE!!! Buhari Returns On Saturday As Saraki Speaks With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.