Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) (60299 Views)

Jemima Osunde Drags Adeolu Adefarasin For ‘toasting Her Aggressively’ In Feb... / BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by stephenduru: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Below are the names of Nigerians/celebrities that will participate on Monday 6th February protest as shared by Cool FM Abuja.....

'Celebrities who will be at the Pro-NIGERIA Protest on Monday 6th February:
1. 2baba Idibia (Tuface)
2. Charlie Boy
3. Wizkid
4. I go die,
5. Olamide Badoo
6. Burna Boy
7. Soildstar
8. Daddy Shokey
9. Davido
10. Maverick
11. Kate Henshaw
12. Rugged Man
13. Arewa Celebrities
14. Daniel Wilson
15. Comrade Warigbani Ezekiel
16. Yemi Alade
17. Ice Prince
18. Tekno
19. Timaya
20. Joel
21. Selebobo
22. MI Abaga
23. Terry G
24. Gabriel Afolayan
25. Seyi law
26. Lanre Olayinka and others'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-full-list-of-nigerian-celebrities.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by stephenduru: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2017

3 Shares

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by henshaw97: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's not a small suntin
So I am finally FTC grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by ybalogs(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Those hiking the prices of goods and commodities will also be there.They're celebs in their own right so add their names too.

10 Likes

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by madridguy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
I stand with Buhari.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by ybalogs(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
The only reason I would have attended the rally is to experience that party atmosphere cos I'm very sure the protests will most likely end up as a mega show.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by plainol(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Please tell Davido to come with his senses, cause it's not a parade, it's a protest.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by Dezzx(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
my name was omitted angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by AntiWailer: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
ok.
Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by ybalogs(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Where's my man Senior Lanre Fasasi alias Sound Sultan ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by soath(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Steve cool
Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by minexpo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmmmm..y ma name nor dey angry

1 Like

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by gabazin080(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
hit like if u stand with tubaba and share for Buhari.

#istandwithtubaba

177 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by vonn(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ghen ghen something
Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by concacid: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Okay.
Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by babyfaceafrica: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
This one na muzic show o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by Built2last: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
People are tired.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by three: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nigeria's Democracy has begun to evolve....

May the soul's of those whose lives were and are 'collateral damage' as Nigeria 'learns' democracy rest in peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
A lot of zombies in nairaland will commit suicide btw nw and monday as their apc paymasters won't pay dem dia january/february wages. Things are getting more difficult for dem and dia dullardd in Chiefgrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by Osyxcel(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Well... Let's see how it goes
Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by emvico(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pls I Want To Join, Am Also A celebrity. can you guys add my name to the list? am serious sad :-(

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by oluwasholy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
i pray this protest ends up successful

25 Likes

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by nazeefsco(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
And so u think there presence will change anything....stop wasting your time. ..when is time is time protest won't change nothing
Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by Horlawale1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good but in a wrong direction
Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
So me l no be celebrity abi?

Meanwhile,Charlie shouldn't leave us here in Abuja and go to Lagos o. We need some celebrities here in Abuja,too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Even Kate Henshaw?

1 Like

Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by faithfancy: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Live in. Lagos
Re: See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Whatever the outcome of this protest, God bless these guys...

We wonder where the LABOR, TUC, NLC, ASUU, BBOG are

These guys could protest naturally if the price of popcorn increased by ten kobo, but they've become flint all of a sudden na wa oh !

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.