Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 (1427 Views)

AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features) / Screen Replacement For Gionee M6 Mirror / Gionee rolls out Marshmallow Update for Gionee m5mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by tellsblinks(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Almost all tecno phones realeased with gionee splus and m5 have gotten a custom ROM.

Truth be told.
Gionee follow come ROM is wack to the core.
The specs are high and worth it.
Battery is lit cheesy
Yet nobody thought of creating a ROM

Almost everything is too good apart from the nonsense ROM. lipsrsealed

Pls tech gurus create a ROM for Gionee splus and m5.

Thank you.

Somebody should please teach me how to create let me do it myseff sad
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by tellsblinks(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Cc:Lalasticlala help us
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by Mystiq25(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Go to xda developers and look for it.
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by ArewaTech1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
tellsblinks:
Almost all tecno phones realeased with gionee splus and m5 have gotten a custom ROM.

Truth be told.
Battery is lit cheesy

Thank you.

If you can pay for the resources, I'll make a cool rom for the devices
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by ibawon(m): 2:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Well i used M3 back in the days. that is why i buy popular or SnapDragon SoC phones, because i'm a Flashaholoic (i love Custom ROMS) cool
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by Rumplesteelskin: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2017
tellsblinks:

Truth be told.
Battery is lit cheesy

Thank you.

check this out http://www.droidhauz.com/2016/06/euphoria-os-for-gioneesplus-custom-rom.html
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by tellsblinks(m): 1:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Mystiq25:
Go to xda developers and look for it.

Thanks... Would do that
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by tellsblinks(m): 1:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Rumplesteelskin:

check this out http://www.droidhauz.com/2016/06/euphoria-os-for-gioneesplus-custom-rom.html

Waoh cool... Thanks bro!

But are you using Splus
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by tellsblinks(m): 1:35am On Feb 09, 2017
ibawon:
Well i used M3 back in the days. that is why i buy popular or SnapDragon SoC phones, because i'm a Flashaholoic (i love Custom ROMS) cool

Lol... You talking as if Gionee phones ain't popular
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by tellsblinks(m): 1:36am On Feb 09, 2017
ArewaTech1:

If you can pay for the resources, I'll make a cool rom for the devices

Lol... See you grin cheesy
Create the ROM, drag traffic to your website shikina grin
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by Rumplesteelskin: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2017
tellsblinks:

Waoh cool... Thanks bro!

But are you using Splus

Was using it before..
Re: Why Is There No Custom ROM For Gionee Splus And M5 by ArewaTech1(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
tellsblinks:

Lol... See you grin cheesy
Create the ROM, drag traffic to your website shikina grin
Woah! How comes I didn't think of that

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Print From Your Android Mobile Using / Google Set To Buy Off HTC / 5 Amazing Smartphones You Wont Believe Actually Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.