Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

In Search Of A Wife/husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Search Of A Wife/husband (928 Views)

Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Wife/husband by udeme4real: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2017
What are the general but fool-proof signs to know a woman/ man is in love with a guy/ lady? and what convictions should lead to a final choice of whom to choose[color=#006600][/color] as a WIFE/ husband?

Unraveling this puzzle will not only help new couple find steady peace in their union after choosing right but will particularly enlightened those who did not play games before choosing partners as they are prone for cheap deception.

YOUR SINGLE BROTHER OR SISTER MIGHT BE READING THIS, SO SPEAK THE TRUTH.
Re: In Search Of A Wife/husband by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2017
If a lady can sit in the Choir and still be smiling at you in the church, She loves you.

One fool in my area proved it, so it is an authentic foolproof, followcome from yabaleft.

Love isn't 1+1=2

Love is like 肆壹贰柒万

(Very complicated)

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Wife/husband by booblacain(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Udeme4real, are you a man or a woman?
Re: In Search Of A Wife/husband by Anointed08(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2017
A woman who crave for your attention and affection more than your money is truly in love with you. Marry her!
Re: In Search Of A Wife/husband by udeme4real: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
booblacain:
Udeme4real, are you a man or a woman?
I don't think you need to know if am a lady before you can make your inspired contributions. Many are truly confused on this topic. But in case, u desire me, am 100% unavailable lol
Re: In Search Of A Wife/husband by booblacain(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
udeme4real:

I don't think you need to know if am a lady before you can make your inspired contributions. Many are truly confused on this topic. But in case, u desire me, am 100% unavailable lol

You do not have to be rude and petty in your reply. I never asked if you are a lady, i asked to know if you are "a woman or a man". Knowing your gender will determine the way i approach your question. Women and men think and see things differently you know.

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of A Wife/husband by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Anointed08:
A woman who crave for your attention and affection more than your money is truly in love with you. Marry her!

Aint that the truth... unfortunately a lot of men are too dump, stupid and stubborn to realize this.

To some men, money gets the love of a woman and so they work tirelessly to meet that mentality. Sadly, it all ends in disppointment and regret later on in life.

Priorities in life are dispaced for these men.

I am of the school of thought that the best things in life comes when you are not looking for it. If you want a good spouse, go about your life and let it just happen when it happens- ready or not- accept that person and work towards being ready together.

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of A Wife/husband by udeme4real: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2017
booblacain:

You do not have to be rude and petty in your reply. I never asked if you are a lady, i asked to know if you are "a woman or a man". Knowing your gender will determine the way i approach your question. Women and men think and see things differently you know.

So sorry if my response suggested rudeness, am sorry. pls go ahead and make your contributions. It might not be me in particular but so many are in similar situation.
Re: In Search Of A Wife/husband by booblacain(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
udeme4real:

So sorry if my response suggested rudeness, am sorry. pls go ahead and make your contributions. It might not be me in particular but so many are in similar situation.
love yourself, above yourself love others. The right person for you will come and love you to no end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beats Ex-hubby For Being With Other Women (pic) / She Died Four Months After Wedding / American Girls Tops And Jeggins For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.