Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect (2915 Views)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Fayose Seeks 7 Months Tenure Extension Aborted By Impeachment / National Protest: APC Blast Tuface, Calls Him Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by Dannidom(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2017
izzou:
Despite the fact that we both are aggrieved, I don't think I agree with you. It's not about the political party. It's about governance.

Apc is filled with aggrieved pdp members. There is no difference. Our problem is that our leaders simply do not care. That should be your cry, not the political party.

My problem with Buhari is because he is incompetent, not because he is in APC. If I see a candidate who is credible, and in APC, I would gladly vote them again.

Choose credibility always sir, not political larty
They say and i quote ''birds of same feather flocks together'' and they also said ''show me your friends and I will tell you who you are'' go meditate on these and get wise my friend
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by cktheluckyman: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2017
dunkem21:

Oga, my predictions come in back to back ..

Why not wait until tomorrow before you begin to gloat
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by MonPro: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Unfortunately its looks like this admin needs a group that can match them on the same level of madness...IPOB sure comes to mind.

...Any Nigerian deluded enough to think that this is Goodluck Jonathan's administration where you can act and say whatever you like because he believed in the rule of law(to an extent though)..you are joking..

...Dear Nigerians,you are all trapped with no way out except by divine intervention...If you are hoping to vote apc/buhari out in 2019 then you will be twice as disappointed as you are now...You were warned but didnt listen..

...Lets all Sai Barber! undecided

That's why I laugh at the non-muslims who malign Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. They don't know the hole they are digging for themselves.
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2017
MakeADifference:
I am not writing this for anyone but for people like Tinubu, Oyegun, and those old men who run APC. Akande inclusive.

Don't think you've won. Is this democracy? No. The worst of Babangida annulling June 12 is better than you doing everything you could to scuttle our little protest. Babangida is much righteous than you APC.

Don't think you've won. Is this freedom? No. The worst of Abacha locking up innocent people and killing many isn't comparable to you using police and DSS to harass young people who only wants the best for their future and their nation.

Don't think you've won. Is this a useful change? No. The worst of PDP is better than the best of APC. Apart from allegations of corruption (mostly propaganda for only one person has been jailed for corruption since your crazy 21 months in power). PDP gave power to us. Power to protest. Power to vote our displeasure. What did ApC do? They changed it. They took our power to protest.

Don't think you've won. Is this leadership? No. Jona was daily harassed by APC and Nigerians. How many people did he lock up? How many did he threaten? He only used words to express the future calamity that supporting APC will bring. Now is he not right?

I pray you all live long to see your shame. I pray you will not be counted among heroes past. I pray your disappointments will surpass the disappointments of millions of youth that you took their protest.

I pray Nigeria will be great, but ApC will NEVER be in the history of that great Nigeria. Continue with your recession.

Shameless old men; sissies frightened by a simple young illiterate musician who lacks moral rights - as you maligned him.

Speak for yourself. Apc will floor any party at the polls.
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2017
ionsman:
O.p is there a river close to you? Apc just lost who's respect? This is why I get so fed up with Nigerians. Why was the protest botched? What were 2face's reasons? Assumption is a terrible thing.

What we need in Nigeria is a revolution and not this thrash you called a protest. I knew right from the onset it was a wild goose chase. Like Obj said,wait till 2019 to throw baba out if you hate him so much.

You come across as a pained guy.lf you like, type all the insults known to man against those old men,it won't change anything. So, stop wasting your time.I wonder when you guys would realize that.

Who will now lead us? The looters? Wake up man. Rome wasn't build in a day. Even you cannot solve Nigeria problems.
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by obiageIi(f): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2017
I thought the protest wasn't anti Apc. Foolish people
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by MonPro: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2017
dunkem21:

The people I dey laff are the people that think they can vote out anybody in 2019 .. grin

Your laugh against them no reach my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by seunowa(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
izzou:
Despite the fact that we both are aggrieved, I don't think I agree with you. It's not about the political party. It's about governance.

Apc is filled with aggrieved pdp members. There is no difference. Our problem is that our leaders simply do not care. That should be your cry, not the political party.

My problem with Buhari is because he is incompetent, not because he is in APC. If I see a candidate who is credible, and in APC, I would gladly vote them again.

Choose credibility always sir, not political larty
U are very right my broda...Nigerians still vote 4 political party when we knw fully well dat dis has not brought us any goodness..even if a new political party is formed 2day these are d men ddat will be there...4get abt APC and. Pdp...all. Of dem are d same...am sorry 4 Nigerians 4 dis leaders
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by dunkem21(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Why not wait until tomorrow before you begin to gloat

Oga, I see tomorrow ..

I no talk am here say 2face go recant
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by modik(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
fastjett:
Nigerias are all coward they don't want to die, the problem is not APC or PDP the problem is Nigeria themself, just a common threat everybody run away,how will our future be better if we can not confront out present situations. All we know best to do is to call God to come and solve our problem even when he has given us the wisdom to solve them. Am ashamed of this Nigeria.
2baba is a disgrace to the youth when you don't have the ball don't come out and start something u don't have the charisma to handle in the first place.
#I want revolution not 2baba kind of protest.

Before you brand it a common threat, ask those who lost their lives during IPOB protests when a common threat like this was issued.

Are we in democracy? Your "guess " is as good as mine.

#TuBabaIsAHero
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by fallout87: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
MakeADifference:
I am not writing this for anyone but for people like Tinubu, Oyegun, and those old men who run APC. Akande inclusive.

Don't think you've won. Is this democracy? No. The worst of Babangida annulling June 12 is better than you doing everything you could to scuttle our little protest. Babangida is much righteous than you APC.

Don't think you've won. Is this freedom? No. The worst of Abacha locking up innocent people and killing many isn't comparable to you using police and DSS to harass young people who only wants the best for their future and their nation.

Don't think you've won. Is this a useful change? No. The worst of PDP is better than the best of APC. Apart from allegations of corruption (mostly propaganda for only one person has been jailed for corruption since your crazy 21 months in power). PDP gave power to us. Power to protest. Power to vote our displeasure. What did ApC do? They changed it. They took our power to protest.

Don't think you've won. Is this leadership? No. Jona was daily harassed by APC and Nigerians. How many people did he lock up? How many did he threaten? He only used words to express the future calamity that supporting APC will bring. Now is he not right?

I pray you all live long to see your shame. I pray you will not be counted among heroes past. I pray your disappointments will surpass the disappointments of millions of youth that you took their protest.

I pray Nigeria will be great, but ApC will NEVER be in the history of that great Nigeria. Continue with your recession.

Shameless old men; sissies frightened by a simple young illiterate musician who lacks moral rights - as you maligned him.

This is the truth but these people are foolish and won't understand.

They are neanderthals. They don't understand anything beyond that.
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by fallout87: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
PUSH1:

Speak for yourself. Apc will floor any party at the polls.

Yes because elections are no longer free and fair.

Look at how ignorant you are celebrating the fact that your country is back to the level of corrupting where it can no longer hold a true free and fair election for the time being and the future onward.

A true slave. You've traded your freedom for a kobo.

Then you want to come to the US and wonder why Trump wants to close the borders!
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by rejoice4eva(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
When are we going to be free ? God please help us. I weep for my country
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by freeze001(f): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
sekundosekundo:
They can stop the protest but they can't stop us come 2019. APC have fallen into the trap.

If they are this ruthless on 'little' protests and elections conducted so far, you think they will not do worse to perpetuate their stay in power? We watch and wait...
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by freeze001(f): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
DropShot:
Did APC stop anyone from protesting?
Na wa o!

Are you sleeping?
Re: Aborted Protest: APC: You've Just Lost Respect by freeze001(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Unfortunately its looks like this admin needs a group that can match them on the same level of madness...IPOB sure comes to mind.

...Any Nigerian deluded enough to think that this is Goodluck Jonathan's administration where you can act and say whatever you like because he believed in the rule of law(to an extent though)..you are joking..

...Dear Nigerians,you are all trapped with no way out except by divine intervention...If you are hoping to vote apc/buhari out in 2019 then you will be twice as disappointed as you are now...You were warned but didnt listen..
...Lets all Sai Barber! undecided

Nne tell dem! Yet some goats expect pats on the back for 'seeing the errors of their ways' albeit too late...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Nigerian Soldiers On Thier Way To WWI / The United States Intensifies Its Surveillance Activities On Nigeria Via Its Pro / Fayose Speaks On ‘dumping PDP For APC’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.