Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder (57698 Views)

Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Abiagirl777(f): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrvitalis:
Please stop telling lies that's not Port Harcourt zoo please... As we don't presently have a zoo in ph

who told you,its at trans Amadi roundabout opp slaughter market.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by sweetilicious(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by focus7: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria system simply lacks maintenance culture.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by SmartyPants(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
this is awful!
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by mario383: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
juman:
This is bad, governments should do more to save those jewels.

Hmmm

What a country!

That means all the animals, birds and reptiles are in dire need of immediate help in that zoo.
I pity the lions. So no single person has enough to give them. Meaning, they will die very soon of hunger abi? What a country!
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by agisky1975: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Naijahelm:
Photo of hunger riven Lions at a Zoo in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

They are visibly Hungry and angered from the photo above.

A nearly finished Lion at Jos Zoo in Plateau State is also pictured below.

Recession at work.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/photo-of-lions-at-port-harcourt-zoo-in.html?m=1
I
Can't they be fed with dead bokoharam members
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by brojoshua: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Corruption affecting every thing in Nigeria even our animals. A corrupt people is an accursed people who brings the curse of God upon themselves and on all the other things in their country or land including the the animals(which did not join them in doing wickedness). A corrupt people or nation ruined everything in their country for themselves and for all the other things with whom they live in their land, including the animals. But let us Nigerians change our ways, let us repent from our wickedness that God also may forgive us and heal our land. But if we refuse and continue in our wickedness, we shall surely experience more dooms and woes.
Thank you.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by terrence12(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Yarduni:
Maybe some calabar people are starving them apparently so they die and be used up for suya

God! Y r people so shy of having common sense?.....wetin concern rivers nd cross river?.... u seriously need help
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by RaeMystix: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
sekundosekundo:
This zoo use to bubble those days. Every Sunday come and see people.

Hope those crocodiles are still there op?.
Congoo of all places is like going out of the frying pan,and into the fire.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by toocoded: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
kayswag100:
meanwhile, see our lions here at Agodi Zoo, Ibadan having their largesse.

4 live goats in a week for each of the 2 lions
Agodi Zoo or UI Zoo
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Catastrophe: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na wa @ PH. Seems d workers share d goats amongst Demselves nd give D lions only d head
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by barblaze: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wike why?

Governor Wike, you are called the "LION OF OBINMA" and i feel it is not right for you to leave your name sakes to be starving in the Zoo. Who is Rivers State Commissioner of Culture and Tourism? this is so very wrong.

Wike was never addressed so.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by yhermmie(f): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Eeeyaaah
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by delivryboy: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrvitalis:
Please stop telling lies that's not Port Harcourt zoo please... As we don't presently have a zoo in ph

But there is a zoo in Port Harcourt at trans amadi by slaughter market.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by datizy(f): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Make them begin chop grass na. Shebi grass full their front.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by mrvitalis(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
delivryboy:

But there is a zoo in Port Harcourt at trans amadi by slaughter market.
When last were u dre ? .. Its a zoo but not functional

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by PissedYagami(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Animals should never be caged
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
The people that caged the majestic beasts are not as intelligent and as efficient as common ants,how will it work?
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by kayswag100(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
toocoded:
Agodi Zoo or UI Zoo
Agodi. pls i already know where UI zoo is...
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by akigbemaru: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hungry lion!
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by adasingo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
To keep the record straight!
We have a functional Zoological Park in Port Harcourt located at the Trans Ama Area of Port Harcourt. The Port Harcourt Zoo is owned and managed by the Rivers State Government under the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
For the avoidance of doubt, the pictures above are not from the Port Harcourt Zoo,please. All the animals in the PH Zoo are well fed.
Although the PH Zoo is bounded by a river at the back, I speak with all sense of honesty that there is no such water in the Lion Cage at the PH Zoo.
The PH Zoo is currently one of the existing Recreation Centres in Port Harcourt that is opened to visitors from Monday to Sunday. Please, you can visit to confirm it yourself. ,
It is one of the available places in Port Harcourt that fun seekers including my humble self and my family visit regularly.
Thanks.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by stagger: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wike why?

Governor Wike, you are called the "LION OF OBINMA" and i feel it is not right for you to leave your name sakes to be starving in the Zoo. Who is Rivers State Commissioner of Culture and Tourism? this is so very wrong.

The "Lion of Ubima" is former governor Chibuike Amaechi. Ubima is a village on the outskirts of PH on the way to Owerri, which houses the Risonpalm estate. Do not misinform us here.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wike why?

mumu. that thing has been like that over the last decade. lion be like dry fish. tourists fit sue the zoo owners.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by decode55(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tapout:
haa!! decode55 come and see oh sad sad

grin
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by mamasoljas(f): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
is it me or do the lions remind you of kovus family members in lion king 2! ;this change is real.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by naturefellow(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrvitalis:
bros, abef which part of PH do you reside, and how long have you been in PH? I think its not exactly your fault that you're ignorant of the existence of such a zoo in PH. It is moat likely because the glory days of the zoo are over.
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by naturefellow(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
GreatMahmud:

U are a bloody liar and a desperate yeye blogger..There is no existing zoo currently in Ph...Dont post nonsense here and deceive people...Fvck off!
dangers of being in haste to reply a post or comment on NL often is the revelation of high level of insecurity, immaturity or IGNORANCE
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by naturefellow(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
chrisifeanyi:
That's not jos zoo. Lions there are well fed. Been there
People can lie ehn! cheesy
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by naturefellow(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ekinematics:
People stop arguing weather there's a zoo or not. For those who don't know that PH has a zoo, yes OP is right there's a zoo in PH located at slaughter. But the lie here is there's no Lion in PH zoo. Op stop spreading lies. The lion there died since late 90s and the zoo is almost not functioning right now. So get your facts up to date.

Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Kingbuhari(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
We have boko haram criminals in various prison, use them to feed those hungry lions
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by Rocketicon(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
My brother Na Change cause am
Re: Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder by mrvitalis(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
naturefellow:
bros, abef which part of PH do you reside, and how long have you been in PH? I think its not exactly your fault that you're ignorant of the existence of such a zoo in PH. It is moat likely because the glory days of the zoo are over.
That's my point actually..... U can't call that thing a Zoo anymore.. And u definitely can't find lion dre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In Lagos Today / What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? / Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.