Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Tuface Protest: Nigeria Under Attack By Principalities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tuface Protest: Nigeria Under Attack By Principalities (445 Views)

Is Nairaland Under Attack? / Dr Innocent Chukwuma's Residence Under Attack / Tuface Announces Nationwide Protest Against Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Protest: Nigeria Under Attack By Principalities by pastorsmiling(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2017
I have said it on this platform last week this country Nigeria need spiritual cleansing but people thought may be I am one of those who want cheap popularity simply because I'm not a GO or otherwise. God respect only those who loves him passionately and his ever ready to show you great and mighty things bible says the secret of the Lord is with them that fear him and he will show him his covenant. God spoke to me that innocent blood shelding is on the high side in Nigeria and he can hear them crying for judgement .At this point he can only forgive us if spiritual cleansing can be done and we all repentance from sins. Our pastors no longer preaches repentance again but they are busy telling people what they want to hear.
Nigerians lets all come back to God and repent of our sins then our God will hear us and heal our land or else the principalities trending in Nigeria will continue thriving.
Nigeria in God will trust
God will heal this Land
shalom.

(1) (Reply)

The 30 Brand Names Most Commonly Mispronounced (and How To Get Them Right) / Kenyan Gay Youth Now In Exile After Escaping Death At Home / Saraki Reacts Angrily As NLC And TUC Go On Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.