Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' (4805 Views)

"I Believe In The Leadership Of President Buhari And Oshiomhole" - Shehu Sani / We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is the person that is going to take over tomorrow's protest, know as Idi presley ifeanychukwu

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by HungerBAD: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
No Wahala.

Is it a PDP rally?because to his left and right, I see Goodluck Jonathan's Tee Shirts.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by axeman2(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
BUHARI MUST GO!

5 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Theyveedo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
He needs all the help he can get

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by tobida: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
I think say IPOB yoot say dem no dey protest?

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Ab4all(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
No Wahala.

Is it a PDP rally?because to his left and right, I see Goodluck Jonathan's Tee Shirts.
I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
No Wahala.

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by DrayZee: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
No Wahala.

Anything opposing the evil that Buhari stands for is welcome in the protest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Ngozi123(f): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
tobida:

How do you know that he's an IPOB member?

5 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by tobida: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

How do you know that he's an IPOB member?

Does it matter?

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Jfrankination(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2017
lemme jus pack here....it will make fp
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by basilo102: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2017
tobida:
You all have been trying to rope IPOB yoot in the protest in order to discredit it, this thread is one of those failed attempts

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by boss1310(m): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2017
we supposed to protest against government policies and the country's situations not making it an individual against the other as this pix seems to suggest,that will bring violence may be tuface have seen this.
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Lemme buy popcorn n drink for today's protest.....this movie is gonna be a hit
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by KINGwax007(m): 4:21am On Feb 06, 2017
grin

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by MakeADifference: 4:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Protests don't need leadership. That's how they were able to spoil this protest in the first place.

How many of those Northern mobs have you seen with a known 'leader'?

May correct anti-nonsense protest come. Ase.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by tuniski: 4:28am On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
No Wahala.

Is anything wrong with pdp members protesting as citizens? Abi no be them be opposition and therefore with the masses?

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Brave heart unlike 2face

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by hoover420: 5:20am On Feb 06, 2017
fake news!
meanwhile, am I the only one seeing Jonah's picture on his t-shirt?
I thought this protest has nothing to do with any political affiliation... we Nigerians just don't LEARN!
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Horus(m): 5:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Sonoffire:
This is the person that is going to take over tomorrow's protest, know as Idi presley ifeanychukwu

He look like a Gang member shocked
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by snowden9(m): 5:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Make una help me tell the guy 'wehdone sir'

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by MrUmaRu(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2017
eleyi ke ?
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by ddippset(m): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
No Wahala.

the whole thing is more like a bring back Jonathan campaign. I am in a mood to edit the bible right about now; it is easier for a rich man to enter the kingdom than for Jonathan to .........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Abudu2000(m): 5:56am On Feb 06, 2017
The OP should be barn already,this is misleading!!! It's an old picture taken from the last election
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Kingsley1000(m): 6:02am On Feb 06, 2017
i said it that this protest has no objective.......

so the whole thing is now against buhari not bad governance in the country ......our youths all have fish brain
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by moscobabs(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2017
lol we all know the whole idea is political motivated

Tuface refused to be used now this?..

fail protest!!!
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by moscobabs(m): 6:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Kingsley1000:
i said it that this protest has no objective.......

so the whole thing is now against buhari not bad governance in the country ......our youths all have fish brain

abi na brainless people so they are protesting against PMB not bad governance again

and they call themselves leaders of tomorrow
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by Markshevy(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2017
This has got to show how most nigerians have made up their mind on no going back for the peaceful protest,with the Mr.president extending his medical check up stay in UK,those who were not in support of the protest before are now seeing and reasoning from two different perspectives.Pray for Nigeria and her leaders.Good morning guys.
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by EazyMoh(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2017
I thought they said it wasn't about PMB directly. Final Ipods have taken over. Well I wish them safe protest, and remember NPF have no rubber bullets!
Re: Pic Of The Guy That Have Taken Over The Leadership Of Tomorrow's Protest ' by talkeverytime: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Sonoffire:
Where did you get this info from? No links to support it sef. These ones na PDP guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Igbo Man Who Attends Church Pastored By Yoruba Is An slowpoke -nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria’s GDP Grows 1.94% In Q2 2019 / Fraud: Hushpuppi Indicts Ipob’s Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.