Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health (2483 Views)

Punch Is Fake News - Garba Shehu Says Over Report About PMB & Cabal / Aisha Buhari: Pmb's Health Not As Bad As Perceived / PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by inforesource: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
As much as I don't like PMB's style, I must say that I am not in support of the call for his death. After all that's what many Nigerians voted for: they got what they wanted, so what's the fuse?

Back to my topic. I am beginning to get worried about the health of President Buhari. It was on November, 2016, on second Saturday our pastor asked us to start praying for PMB. That was unusual of him. But we did prayed. Then on December same year, on second Saturday, he called on that prayer again. Second Saturday is usually our Men's meeting, a breakfast gathering.

But the one that got me thinking was the Jan 14th, 2017. Another meeting day. He specifically said that we should pray for PMB's health that he may not be Ok again if he survives the illness. He encouraged all of us to pray for him because a lot of us were murmuring the prayer, I understood why. Let not go there. Abeg pray!

The President is under serious health challenge and it is better to pray for him instead of his death. I am not his fan but I think joke apart, let pray. My Pastor is not a popular one but whenever he insist on something I always know God must have shown him something.

These politicians in Nigeria are worst than Adolf Hitlar. But God will deliver us from their hands. In Jesus Name. Amen!

The below topic makes me to write this call for prayer and make it public:
https://www.nairaland.com/3612273/buhari-extends-sick-leave-unspecified

1 Like

Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by dikachi01(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
nor worry im family go pray 4 am

5 Likes

Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by inforesource: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
dikachi01:
nor worry im family go pray 4 am

In fact gather your friends too.

1 Like

Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by Donjasdeblest(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
1 of 10 ways to waste mb

2 Likes

Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by inforesource: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Donjasdeblest:
1 of 10 ways to waste mb
You don't mean it. I could say the same but just have to drop my anger for PMB. Honestly I am not his fan. So don't regret opening the thread that calls for PMB's recovery.

1 Like

Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by iyilax(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Instead of u to join ur pastor and ur church prayer warriors to pray and fast 4 40days and 40 nits for d man u come here to tell d enemies of Baba to...... I never remember my father in prayer and u are saying I should pray for another person Baba, okay O.... Enemy of Nigeria and Christan must.............. In Jesus name.
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by babyfaceafrica: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is that all?
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by inforesource: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Is that all?

You wanted to hear something else abi? Abeg follow pray for baba. What is more worst than the warning of impending illness that may render your President useless? Nna, na wa for you ooo!
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by inforesource: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
iyilax:
Instead of u to join ur pastor and ur church prayer warriors to pray and fast 4 40days and 40 nits for d man u come here to tell d enemies of Baba to...... I never remember my father in prayer and u are saying I should pray for another person Baba, okay O.... Enemy of Nigeria and Christan must.............. In Jesus name.

O boy take am easy na.
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by MisterGrace: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
But they won't see when dollar will equal naira.
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by ayokellany: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
How many times has Buhari prayed for me ?

1 Like

Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by babyfaceafrica: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
inforesource:

You wanted to hear something else abi? Abeg follow pray for baba. What is more worst than the warning of impending illness that may render your President useless? Nna, na wa for you ooo!
hypocrite, as if we don't know you wish!!!....WhO you dey deceive
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by inforesource: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
MisterGrace:
But they won't see when dollar will equal naira.

If you want them to see that one you will stay till Jesus come. What they will see is end of the situation. Ask your pastor if there is hope for this Nation and take his response to your question.
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by inforesource: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
hypocrite, as if we don't know you wish!!!....WhO you dey deceive

Why name calling. I am more matured in mind than that. Why not go through all my post on NL.
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by babyfaceafrica: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
inforesource:

Why name calling. I am more matured in mind than that. Why not go through all my post on NL.
k
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by collinsVP: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wish him quick recovery.
And may God bestows him with wisdom to make right decisions afterwards.
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by Khez: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
he can still die even after praying for him

have always ask God to take away everyone who sits on this country blessing.

what will be will be . me dont like him too, but what will be will be.
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by iyilax(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Stop that please don't address me like that.
O boy take am easy na. [/quote]
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by bishop4life(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
akuko

Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by iyilax(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pls don't address me like that.
inforesource:

O boy take am easy na.
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by ibietela2(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
inforesource:
As much as I don't like PMB's style, I must say that I am not in support of the call for his death. After all that's what many Nigerians voted for: they got what they wanted, so what's the fuse?

Back to my topic. I am beginning to get worried about the health of President Buhari. It was on November, 2016, on second Saturday our pastor asked us to start praying for PMB. That was unusual of him. But we did prayed. Then on December same year, on second Saturday, he called on that prayer again. Second Saturday is usually our Men's meeting, a breakfast gathering.

But the one that got me thinking was the Jan 14th, 2017. Another meeting day. He specifically said that we should pray for PMB's health that he may not be Ok again if he survives the illness. He encouraged all of us to pray for him because a lot of us were murmuring the prayer, I understood why. Let not go there. Abeg pray!

The President is under serious health challenge and it is better to pray for him instead of his death. I am not his fan but I think joke apart, let pray. My Pastor is not a popular one but whenever he insist on something I always know God must have shown him something.

These politicians in Nigeria are worst than Adolf Hitlar. But God will deliver us from their hands. In Jesus Name. Amen!

Include me in your prayers next week. You need my name?
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by basilo102: 12:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Which one is "call for his death"?? God is the giver and taker of life so if he dies its not because of any "call for his death"
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:47am On Feb 06, 2017
inforesource:

ENOUGH of these pastors for crying out loud. DO you need a pastor to go and s.hit? You folks need to be serious about your nation and not about pastor says....

DAYUM
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by inforesource: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

ENOUGH of these pastors for crying out loud. DO you need a pastor to go and s.hit? You folks need to be serious about your nation and not about pastor says....

DAYUM

Hmmm! I wish you understood.
Re: What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health by inforesource: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
iyilax:
Pls don't address me like that.
Sorry my oga. That was on a lighter mode though.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Suffering As Ghana Gets It Right / New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments / Nnamdi Kanu Be Careful With Your Words—warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.