Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals (874 Views)

Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
BREAKING: NYC MAYOR HEADED TO JAIL FOR SUPPLYING FAKE IDS TO ILLEGALS ! VIDEO
admin | February 5, 2017 | News |

Regardless of how straightforward and genuine the fact of the matter is about the significance of voter I.D. liberals in America have a fixation on vilifying any individual who tries to advance voter I.D. approaches.

Also, don't imagine it any other way: this is a solely American issue. As John Fund clarifies at The National Review, for all intents and purposes all other advanced countries, and a lion's share of ordinary Americans, are supportive of voter I.D. directions.

Surveys have demonstrated that voter-ID laws and comparable measures appreciate incredible mainstream bolster everywhere throughout the world. In the U.S. Bolster crossed every statistic line — 66 percent of independents, 60 percent of Democrats, 65 percent of African-Americans, and 64 percent of Hispanics.

"I believe that gathering pioneers have attempted to make this a Republican versus Democrat issue," previous Democratic state delegate Jon Brien, who shepherded Rhode Island's 2011 voter-ID law through a Democratic governing body, told the Pew Center's Stateline news benefit. "It's most certainly not. It's just a decent officially sanctioned."

Consider it: an intruding lady like Jill Stein is suing for describes in three expresses that Trump won to make sure we can affirm the "respectability" of our voting framework; yet she energetically rejects voter I.D. necessities as supremacist, elitist, classist, and so forth. It has neither rhyme nor reason, which is the reason liberals government officials need to keep it out of the general population eye.

Alan Schulkin, Commissioner of Board of Elections in New York and deep rooted Democrat, at last got disturbed by the widespread voter misrepresentation he saw under Mayor Bill De Blasio. He surrendered from the Board of Elections after this footage was posted on the web.

In the long run, however, reality will out, and now De Blasio is feeling the warmth for his deceptive and enormously illicit I.D. approaches in New York City.

As indicated by VDare.com, "since 2007, different States and districts have been issuing ID cards and driver’s licenses to displaced people. New York City has been doing as such since 2015."

I think the main reason NYC was so late to the amusement on this is on account of it's for the most part under more noteworthy examination. That, or they as of now had fruitful customs of "overseeing" displaced people (i.e., misusing them for votes) which didn't require I.D. All things considered, isn't requiring I.D. "bigot"?!

Sooner or later, however, I.D. reports appeared like a smart thought to issue "to help and abet displaced people to stay in the United States," VDare composes. The issue is that issuing I.D. to harbour displaced people "is an infringement of Title 8 of the United States Code, Section 1324." therefore, New York City and the chose authorities, officers, and workers who direct that program–including Mayor De Blasio!–are "independently criminally at risk for every single ID card issued to a foreigner."

Since their wager on Hillary's triumph has gone up in smoke, these sly New Yorkers are attempting to send the I.D's. up in smoke, as well. However, this is just to open another jar of worms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

http://newtips.info/breaking-nyc-mayor-headed-to-jail-for-supplying-fake-ids-to-illegals-video/

1 Share

Re: New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals by schwarzkopf(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bullshiiit if you can't buy a brain borrow one.

2 Likes

Re: New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals by julioralph(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
schwarzkopf:
LOL

this ur username reminds me of that tough general that led the coalition troops in d 1st gulf war.

Norman Schwarzkopf grin the general no send anybody o, e dey discipline erring soldiers anyhow

1 Like

Re: New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Guess who needs a brain surgery. undecided

Re: New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals by Lucasbalo(m): 5:41am On Feb 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Guess who needs a brain surgery. undecided
It is definitely you mr charlatan . Everything about you is fake and your mental health needs serious evaluation.
Re: New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals by Lucasbalo(m): 5:43am On Feb 06, 2017
schwarzkopf:
Who will borrow that mental midget a brain. I rather let him be stuck with his charred medulla.
Re: New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Lucasbalo:

It is definitely you mr charlatan . Everything about you is fake and your mental health needs serious evaluation.

Thanks you. Now lets go back to how the brain surgery of your boss was performed by Dr. Ben Carson. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2017
The nerve of this Olaadegbu undecided
Re: New York Mayor Heading To Jail For Supplying Fake Identities To Illegals by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Muafrika2:

The nerve of this Olaadegbu undecided

Did I touch a raw nerve? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Shocks Court For Admitting Having Sex With Hen / UK Election- Check Out Funny Parties And Funny Contestants / Bermuda Becomes First Country In The World To Repeal Same Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.