Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Joke Of The Day; If You're In His Shoe, What Would U Have Done? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day; If You're In His Shoe, What Would U Have Done? (883 Views)

Joke Of The Day: If Student Wrote The Bible / Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? / Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day; If You're In His Shoe, What Would U Have Done? by babatee126(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
A drunk 18 year old boy asked a married
woman out. The woman got so pissed
and she
went to tell her husband about the
encounter.
The husband told the woman to invite the boy over to the house so that
he
could beat the hell out of him, he would
hide
under the bed as he waited for him. So
The woman did as her husband requested.
When
the boy got there, he kissed the woman
and
took of his T-shirt and his body was full of
scars. So the woman asked, "Why so many
scars on your body?" The boy replied,"I
always
lay with married women and usually
when I
get caught I kill the husband and make a mark on my body to indicate the numbers
I
have done, if someone shows up now, he
will
be number 20 on my murder list!" The
boy continued kissing the woman and undressing her. The woman tried to
reach out
for her husband under the bed, but a
small
voice came out,"If you tell him am here,
I'll kill you before he kills me! Just co- operate

http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Back, Photo Evidence Available (pic) / That Fake Friend You Think You Know / Five Rules To Remember In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.