Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Connection Between Tuface And The President Extended Leave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Connection Between Tuface And The President Extended Leave (755 Views)

12 Steps To Impeach The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Health Rumors Swirl As Buhari Ask For Extended Leave / Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Connection Between Tuface And The President Extended Leave by sdqtima(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Forgive my Sarcasms and broken english

The plan protest might be hijack truly with the new development that the president is on an indefinite sick leave, this indefinite sick leave and the plan protest will only heat up the polity, Imagine if IPOB or boko haram should hijack the protest in lagos and abuja which is their strong hold.... I pray the president get well soon? but how do you pray for someone that is as fit as a fiddle because I don't Understand when vacation turn to sickness and I hope people can see that 2baba is not a coward the fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom, No body want to be picked up in the middle of the night ask those judges they will tell you how it feel coming back from a club and being whisk away to their command.

But we the people have no option than to wait till 2019 and protest with your vote? yes your vote will count but that is if hunger and depression have not wipe out those who want to vote or hope for a better governance.

Finally I have to admit that this change is not a scam and the change start with me slogan is just another phrase for you to know this goverment is working ? I wonder how change start with the president can justify his vacation in the UK, you close the land border to increase revenue and you go on vacation to spend the scarce forex. I am tired, I will stop listening to news or even reading it. Something good can come out of this administration. My only advise is for the youth to form a party or register a community party and defranchise this cabal that has been ruling us. Enough is not enough until you learn to forgive a hungry man and fight those who steal with pen and use arm guard.

let me know if you believe there is a connection between 2face opting out of the protest and the extended vacation or sick leave by the president.

Get well soon my president, I voted for you and I don't regret it, it more like an eye opener, now we know what to expect, nobody can cajole me with corruption again....God bless Nigeria and God of this land from Ogun, obatala, to amadioha will fight those who want to persecute nigerians for no reason but to enrich their own pocket.

cc ; laslaticala
Re: The Connection Between Tuface And The President Extended Leave by Histrings08(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Pfft
Re: The Connection Between Tuface And The President Extended Leave by rydow(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
sdqtima:

Forgive my Sarcasms and broken english

The plan protest might be hijack truly with the new development that the president is on an indefinite sick leave, this indefinite sick leave and the plan protest will only heat up the polity, Imagine if IPOB or boko haram should hijack the protest in lagos and abuja which is their strong hold.... I pray the president get well soon? but how do you pray for someone that is as fit as a fiddle because I don't Understand when vacation turn to sickness and I hope people can see that 2baba is not a coward the fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom, No body want to be picked up in the middle of the night ask those judges they will tell you how it feel coming back from a club and being whisk away to their command.

But we the people have no option than to wait till 2019 and protest with your vote? yes your vote will count but that is if hunger and depression have not wipe out those who want to vote or hope for a better governance.

Finally I have to admit that this change is not a scam and the change start with me slogan is just another phrase for you to know this goverment is working ? I wonder how change start with the president can justify his vacation in the UK, you close the land border to increase revenue and you go on vacation to spend the scarce forex. I am tired, I will stop listening to news or even reading it. Something good can come out of this administration. My only advise is for the youth to form a party or register a community party and defranchise this cabal that has been ruling us. Enough is not enough until you learn to forgive a hungry man and fight those who steal with pen and use arm guard.

let me know if you believe there is a connection between 2face opting out of the protest and the extended vacation or sick leave by the president.

Get well soon my president, I voted for you and I don't regret it, it more like an eye opener, now we know what to expect, nobody can cajole me with corruption again....God bless Nigeria and God of this land from Ogun, obatala, to amadioha will fight those who want to persecute nigerians for no reason but to enrich their own pocket.

cc ; laslaticala

Well said.
Re: The Connection Between Tuface And The President Extended Leave by millhouse: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Naija na scam
Re: The Connection Between Tuface And The President Extended Leave by chachanga: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Since when Bubu assumed office, when had he not been fumbling and irrationally dancing around issues like a drunken palmwine tapper? Ordinary medical checkup, he's blowing it again...

And am not surprised... because...

When a Dullheaded Dullard locks all his country's borders, messes with the econometric infrastructures of his country, screwws up the Forex too, thus jeopardizing a lot of his citizen's health, tourism and educational welfares,

AND THE SAME DULLARD, who doesn't wanna die peacefully at home like Fidel Castro or Isreal's late SHARON, BUT HE starts creeping all over UK for MEDICAL TOURISM to save his scrawny incompetent neck...What happens?

...The country gets in TROUBLE. Every petty nonsensical issue gets blown out of proportion.

With all the Budgetary Allocations &Stolen Monies that went to ASO ROCK'S STATEHOUSE Clinic?

He's still wasting our dollars all over the place?? Yeye dey smell!!

Whu he epp when e nor die sef? Was it not him who claimed to be Fighting corruption when economy don join dey enter ground...brain dead mumu man.

I may sound harsh but banks NEVER open shop with only projections and pipedreams hoping to wing their way around all the knotty challenges of the Banking Profession with common sense. They don't do that! And no one would ever give a dime to any bank suspected if such.

Yet, he felt the Nigerian Project could survive all this their trial-&-error shenanigans? Didn't he know he wasn't that fit b4?!

Like say Fayose nor talk am. A near invalid like him as Naija NumeroUno Chief Accounting Officer, mtccheewww

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Killed Their Country Called Nigeria / 2face idibia Joins Two APC Chieftain In A Visit To Buhari In London.pictures / Buhari Medical Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.