Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Toward 2019 Election I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toward 2019 Election I (359 Views)

Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toward 2019 Election I by Kindoo: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2017
NIGERIANS BE READY, OUR DECISION EITHER MAKES OR MAR US.
      'Prophecy does not kill a wise lame'. 2019  is coming with more speed in the Nigeria political world than it is in the normal life. The politicians are up and down, making strong preparations to achieve their visions for self or party. Nigerians, do not leave them alone to it, get prepared as well. 2019 is another time to make a major decision. We will be choosing a new president by election. We must not allow it to meet us at unaware. The presidential election is a crucial  one, so is every other election but this is a office above all. The president office affect the whole nation regardless of the tribe , religion, political group or what may have you?  that make us feel we are not one.
    We have had several elections in the past, but this one must be taken with a different approach to have different result. Marvelling enough, Nigerians have a way of doing their own things despite the global exposure. They keep to a sacred not good enough electorate culture that continue to make them a loser. Sentiments, receiving material and financial gifts, quick to make decisions because of promises made by swit mouths, switined by lies produced from a greedy heart.
         We must know this,
         Our destiny is in our hands.
         The life we need is our
         responsibility.
         Getting it is our choice
We must be ready and know who we want, no matter the pressure. It is only the greedy that will say he or she does not know the tactics of Nigeria politicians, they are manipulative and terrible with power. When it comes to election period, they become unbecomingly submissive and generous, setting their usual trap for the peoples they have left weak, always to be conquered. They know what they do and have tricks not skills to winning fine. We must not take such this time. Electorate has the power of choosing, choose well. Make a choice by the quality of the aspirant not party, not big name. Big name sometimes, have nothing to offer, same story, same selfishness in high places. Nigerians be fully ready, with a vow to make the right choice come 2019, we know who is who. Same promise of light, road and water after every four years yet the road is accident, the light is darkness and the water is cholera, ain't you tired Nigerians? Can we leave the water and light stage to a level of modern civilization. We must be ready, knowing fully well that the president we need in Aso rock is our responsibility not the party game or buying of votes. We must not give room for their tricks and the chance to out smart us. Let us all excluding no lover of the nation,  do new things, if we want to see new things. Any how they choose to come, let us be ready for them.
Media house, dig only the truth to the public. People of good works and intellect, rise for the true change course.

One clue
      Beware of big and known names. We have fallen as their prey over the years. In them lies the big dictate and pursue for self gain. They pursue it with their bigness and plunge us into greater mess. Beware!

Be ready real good. Let us have a true change in 2019.

www.wurana..com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Labour Congress Tells Buhari, Nigerians Can’t Afford One Meal A Day / Wait Till 2019 Before Judging Us - Transport Minister, Amaechi / We Didn’t Increase Tariff – Enugu Disco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.