Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest (22828 Views)

Wizkid Day: Minessota Government Yet To Issue Official Statement / Alizee’s Management Releases Official Statement On Her Murder / 'Why We Arrested Harrysong' - Five Star Music Releases Official Statement (2) (3) (4)

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
He doesn't need to apologise to anyone. The monkeys calling him "coward" won't even join the protest.
your father is a monkey
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by duality(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2017
The guy should just relax and hide himself for a while. No need for all this. He did not know the ramifications of what he did.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by omenkaLives(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Orikinla1:
2Baba, the purpose of your patriotic call has been achieved withou any street protest brouhaha.
You are a hero.
Anyone who calls you a coward is an idiot.

One, God, One Nigeria, One Nigerian Dream.

PS: If not that Annie will be mad, I will be glad to give you one of my hot models for the Valentine. grin
Obviously, the reason some people are miffed is because their plans to use this as a platform to promote their idiotic agenda has failed woefully. They can keep wailing to their graves.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by omenkaLives(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
He doesn't need to apologise to anyone. The monkeys calling him "coward" won't even join the protest.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by SHOOPSYN(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Some people said it that you do not have the pedigree, boldness and activist blood to lead such protest but some of us argued they are wrong. Eventually, you proved them right and we are wrong. That it does not have anything to do your person. Anyway, the fact still remain that, the problem of the protest started when people/politicians/groups you intended to protest against started supporting to match with you to protest. Nevertheless, the cancelation is a good call based on your leadership style if you actually have any. Standwith2baba! StandwithNigeria! Standwithprotest!
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by victorazy(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2017
Giyerte:
coward. A brave man ought not to complain of cold after entering water which nobody forces him to enter and perhaps, an antelope who dares the tiger should be ready to bath with blood.

Why Buhari cancelled his visit to Enugu? grin grin grin papa coward we go call him?
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Mightyraw(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2017
mary001:

Hide your face in shame, I am in the streets already. I am typing with my phone. SHAME
Why shud I ,
There is no shame with raising my voice against oppressor
Still #istandwithNigeria
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2017
They should just keep mute abeg. 2face let us down, he knows that he can't finish this and he started it anyway. ThankGod the protest continued without him.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by cooncudee(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Tuface should go and see selma, or go read about MLK
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Kholaray(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2017
2face suppose to stand on his decision
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by HarveySpecter1: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Don't start what you can't finish - that's the concept of life.
Nobody forced him to start the protest, he should have thought of that before, those who will not join the protest are not cowards.

He is the real coward. There's no revolution without a blood shed, even Jesus gave his own life.

So are you at the protest venue or are you in a room forming hero?
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by hizzyg: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Recession is just a mindset not real, do not subscribe to it. Information is a vital key to success @ this time. Information can make a star out of a dummy. The different between the rich and the poor is knowledge. So join us for a life transforming seminar on how to make up to $20,000 dollars with just 1$, REFERRAL challenge highly solved..is Real it pays! :

https:///BaGWbs75lJkBKpze3trzJJ
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2017
I STAND WITH NIGERIA. WHAT IS THE DIRECTION OF THIS GOVERNMENT ?

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Adedaniel211(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2017
2baba is a coward...
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Justeenaleo(f): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Anybody that feels, thinks, believes or says that 2baba is a coward is an animal.
A dumb goat.

Quotemeanddieviolently.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by strenghtt: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Uncle 2 face how is mummy this morning? Extend my greetings to her o? grin

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Spark01(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2017
Giyerte:
coward. A brave man ought not to complain of cold after entering water which nobody forces him to enter and perhaps, an antelope who dares the tiger should be ready to bath with blood.
U don old oh.. lol
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Spark01(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Justeenaleo:
Anybody that feels, thinks, believes or says that 2baba is a coward is an animal.
A dumb goat.

Quotemeanddieviolently.
I don quote you
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by basilo102: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
We allknow who those people are. 2face Foundation is just trying to be diplomatic by not mentioning those names.

Anyone not happy with the cancellation can go to hell or sue tuface for not falling for their uncanny gimmicks.
Those people must be really powerful, Nigeria organized a protest and certain people were feared to the extent that it was cancelled. I give it to those people, they are very powerful
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Bigsteveg(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

So are you at the protest venue or are you in a room forming hero?

I never said am a hero. I do support the protest and I wish them well and pray for their safety and for good results.
Today is Monday, and I have to be a work so I can still feed my family

Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Giyerte(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Spark01:
U don old oh.. lol

Still young and at the Uni. Achebe's play and Soyinka's play is rich in those aspect. I love dir books.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by opribo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
gerraway traitor
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by Guyman02: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah! I just wonder why IPODs are the most pained about the cancelation thing, yet they keep screaming "nothing concern us with the protest". Talk about two-faced people.

Chai! You no dey taya for IPOB matter, dem give your sister belle? Every topic is derailed with IPOD, if you aint got nothing reasonable to say you shut the Fc up undecided
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Guyman02:

Chai! You no dey taya for IPOB matter, dem give your sister belle? Every topic is derailed with IPOD, if you aint got nothing reasonable to say you shut the Fc up undecided
Ok sir, no vex.
Re: An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest by DavidDplaymaker(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
brunofarad:
TUFACE this is not about you

It is about NIGERIA, so suck it up and shift abeg

#istandwithNigeria
This country have been in this state of dilema for close to 8 months and nobody dimmed it fit to protest. Tuface Stood Up To the task not because, He His Hungry Or Because He Is Poor. But To Defend The Helpless Masses Like You. And Now You Can Open Your Mouth To Say "The Protest Is Not About Him, He Should Park Well And Suck It Up". Why Did You Yourself Not Take The Initiative To Stage The Protest In The First Place. Think Before You Talk.

Ali Nuhu Fires Female Fan On Instagram Calls Her "Stupid LovePeddler" / Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor / Saucekid & His Daughter (Picture)