Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor (22801 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Atikuorbuhari: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dr. Joe Abah starts a donation scheme to help Busola Dakolo in her court case against the Senior Pastor of COZA church, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo following his threats to sue her.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/nigerians-starts-donations-to-support.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kasala don burst. This man go hear mwin!!! grin grin grin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Bizmagnet: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lolz...I just pray this is not the motive behind this noise. She alone is capable of hiring lawers not to talk of her husband. Now another "offering basket" has been opened for gullible Nigerians to donate for a course they're not sure off. Before you know it, someone has migrated from a Millionaire to a Billionaire overnight. In Nigeria every person is a potential "Yahoo boy" until proven otherwise. I can't just imagin this.

147 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Munzy14(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin Una contributions = one branch normal Sunday giration.... He will come out clean, no be Nigeria?.... moreover madam no get evidence... lawyers will chop for real..
Please live coza matter and make arrangement to attend this wonderful training on poultry farming...

Join the trainers class2 to get updated on the new findings to better the organic poultry farming. join other participants who attended our former trainings.
Don't miss the opportunity.
Book your seat!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Bomboiy: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Now this is making sense.

Someone actually needs money and attention to help his dying career.

Nice strategy.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by IamD18: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians are just too gullible.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Hintona(f): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Lolz...I just pray this is not the motive behind this noise. She alone is capable of hiring lawers not to talk of her husband. Now another "offering basket" has been opened for gullible Nigerians to donate for a course they're not sure off. Before you know it, someone has become a Billionaire overnight. In Nigeria every person is a potential "Yahoo boy" until proven otherwise. I can't just imagin this.

call us gullible or whatever
this shows that there are Nigerians who still uphold justice.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by freg2000: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
Dr. Joe Abah starts a donation scheme to help Busola Dakolo in her court case against the Senior Pastor of COZA church, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo following his threats to sue her.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/nigerians-starts-donations-to-support.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

So soon , the antelope is now running after the hunter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by freg2000: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bomboiy:
Now this is making sense.

Someone actually needs money and attention to help his dying career.

Nice strategy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Bizmagnet: 12:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

call us gullible or whatever
this shows that there are Nigerians who still uphold justice.

Which justice? You mean she doesn't have enough resources to fight for justice alone? You must be the Accountant for the donation purse.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Hintona(f): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Which justice? You mean she doesn't have enough resources to fight for justice alone? You must be the Accountant for the donation purse.
I wish
of course she does but Nigerians are trying to show their support in every possible way they can

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by nullboss: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Just like that??. Men are really in Danger in this new generation. What happened to remaining innocent until proven guilty.
So by just mere words of a lady with questionable character though who might be a lair. A man is about to go down down the Axe.
Just like that. With no proven evidence or solid conviction of the issue at hand.
And gullible and emotion driven Nigerians are already dishing out sanctions like Tom Cruise.
this might be mass hypnosis undecided
If not for neymar having a copy of the chats. The whole world would have been on his neck by now just by the mere words of these said ladies.
People need to be objective in thinking without jumping into conclusion. The said rape story doesnt even make enough sense to hold water mehn. Many loopholes.

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Upton: 12:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Just imagine.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Upton: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2019
nullboss:
Just like that??. Men are really in Danger in this new generation. What happened to renaming innocent until proven guilty.
So by just mere words of a lady who might be a lair. A man is about to go down down the Axe.
Just like that. With no proven evidence or solid conviction of the issue at hand.
This is so sad. All these celebrities are just screaming because it's Dakolo's wife. Haven't they been silent all these while? Fvcking hypocrites! If we want to fight a cause, let's fight it justly!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by CalabarPikin: 12:43am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't understand..... D donators na say dem folo dey d rape scene or na just envy....

My people my country.... When will thou start minding ur business...?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by dlondonbadboy: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerians are too dumb. Wtf.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Chanchit: 2:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Money for what actually. I just feel like strangling some people right now. Everybody is now a saint over night. What now happens if they contribute money and still lose case. Foolish people everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by HumanHairLovers(f): 2:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Keep the fire on Timi!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by jesmond3945: 2:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Nawa no wonder buhari called us lazy. Is this how to tackle our national problems.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 29, 2019
I would also donate the little I can. If not for anything, because of the way that fool called one of my most respected musician(Timi Dakolo) a struggling artist and the manner the coza pastor wrote about dragging timi and his wife to court... Btw I'm neutral on this cause I don't know the truth but if na donation, I go support my guy Timi..

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by crazyABO(m): 3:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Donating on a issue you dont know if what said was true or not Everybody yelling justice must be served when u already judged the dude already lipsrsealed lol Niger sha. I remember this same Timi dakolo always standing up against rape victims and all but he never said anything about his till now undecided if it was a case of life and death or a kid with cancer or their fellow colleague battling with life they wouldn't do shit about it or donate sad but due to one reason or the other alot of them took this personal and now donation is what's next Trump was charged for sexual harassment, bill Cosby doing time due to sexual harrasment lipsrsealed what stops them from charging him to court ? They cant tell me they too broke to get a lawyer or dont have one has friend But they felt the only way they could go about it is social media first and challenge the said victim to sue them instead. Lol if it was a sane state he can actually charge them for false allegation. Because nobody is found guilty until declared by law lipsrsealed dont quote me I wont reply cool #saynotorape #standwithnobody tongue

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 29, 2019
This is so wrong. They already declare this man guilty. Which
way Nigeria. We men needs to start donating to coza pastor too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Notryme80: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2019
WiLdFLame:
This is so wrong. They already declare this man guilty. Which
way Nigeria. We men needs to start donating to coza pastor too.

Funny enough, all of this is being spearheaded by some of the so called intelligent folks on Twitter. Nigerians and this "pull him down syndrome" sef

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Elnino4ladies: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
I have 1K for the court case
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by lonlytroy(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
They are probably the once sponsoring her to run the pastor down
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by emeijeh(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Where is the account number ?
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by blackboy(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Court case ?
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by nairalee(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
I solemnly swear, vow and declare that on behalf of me and my family, in support for her case and whatever cost she may incur, I will donate the sum of Five Hundred Kobo which is equivalent to Five Naira

Don't mention

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Imoh555(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
This time biodun might not escape it

This will be a slap to the body of Christ if it appears to be true in the end....

This is an example of what you do today will come hunting you tomorrow... Those who steal, kill, cheat and are into drugs, kidnapping, fornication, fraud,... You tomorrow WI tell... Those sleeping with married men and those who are cheerful pussy givers your tomorrow is coming

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Looks Chic In A New Denim Gown / Shan George Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With New Photos / Paul Okoye And Timaya Hits The Studio (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.