Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series (3036 Views)

Leaked Images Of The Next Camon / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series / Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Yo, what's good? I need your expertise in solving a problem I'm having with a new phone I got.

I'll send a pm now. Kindly reply ASAP.

Oukei
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by Techm8: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
MizMyColi:

Camon X10?

This sounds more somehow
How does camon c+ sound? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Techm8:

Awkwardest
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by oscillation55(m): 6:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmm.
excanny:
Since X is Roman figure for 10, might just be Camon CX.
You're close if what I heard from the tecno guy working with me are in tandem. Bet me that phone gonna turn some straight heads & even straighten some bent heads shocked grin oya MizMyColi quote me when it's out I may give you one for reviews wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2017
oscillation55:
Hmmmm.
You're close if what I heard from the tecno guy working with me are in tandem. Bet me that phone gonna turn some straight heads & even straighten some bent heads shocked grin oya MizMyColi quote me when it's out I may give you one for reviews wink

grin
Tell us the name of you know na
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by toluwanimi07(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

grin
Tell us the name of you know na
maami how re u today have u started using the airtel subscription?
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by shiftback: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2017
excanny:
Since X is Roman figure for 10, might just be Camon CX.
using two alphabet get as e be.
Camon X go make sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2017
toluwanimi07:
maami how re u today have u started using the airtel subscription?

Lol
Not yet.

E remain tintinigrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2017
shiftback:

using two alphabet get as e be.
Camon X go make sense.

Your head dey there cool
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by toluwanimi07(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol
Not yet.

E remain tintinigrin
okay .... Airtel is trying oh

1 Like

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by Techm8: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

Awkwardest
Don't be surprised when you see this headline soon grin
TECNO MOBILE LAUNCH CAMON C+

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Techm8:

Don't be surprised when you see this headline soon grin
TECNO MOBILE LAUNCH CAMON C+

Adonblvit cheesy
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
thatkindthing:
Maybe c10 but all i know is the new two in one tablet they have is d bomb

What is the model?
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by Blu3dove(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
which one is the best front camera for selfie between camon C9 and phantom 6plus ?.
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Blu3dove:
which one is the best front camera for selfie between camon C9 and phantom 6plus ?.

Tbh I think it's C9
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by skywalker001(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
MizMyColi:

What is the model?
xup sis ?

Pls sis I want u to hit me up on whatsapp cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis gringringrin
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by excanny: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Techm8:

No, no. It can't be this. Camons are C series. And not just one of them that is C. You only use + if there was just one before and you just improved it. Like P6 and P6+ recently.
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by Abdstrakt(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
I can't see past camon C10 as the name. It makes sense to just keep the progression going.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by nusdog: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
My guess is Tecno might just go back in number to like Camon C1 or C2. I think they started Camon series from Camon C5.
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
excanny:

No, no. It can't be this. Camons are C series. And not just one of them that is C. You only use + if there was just one before and you just improved it. Like P6 and P6+ recently.

You are intelligent.
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
nusdog:
My guess is Tecno might just go back in number to like Camon C1 or C2. I think they started Camon series from Camon C5.

Not so sure of this though.
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abdstrakt:
I can't see past camon X10 as the name. It makes sense to just keep the progression going.

X10 sounds like Tautology...
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by Abdstrakt(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
MizMyColi:

X10 sounds like Tautology...
i meant C10.
like c7,c8,c9....c10

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by shiftback: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
E go be C10. I no really care about the name I just know say the phone go Sha make sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by vhickky(f): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
When is it going to be released? , I didn't see anything about it on their instagram page..... I need a new phone and I want to buy the latest... I don't want to buy one now and they will release C10 the next day....
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by excanny: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
vhickky:
When is it going to be released? , I didn't see anything about it on their instagram page..... I need a new phone and I want to buy the latest... I don't want to buy one now and they will release C10 the next day....

Just have patience o . The last camon was out 8 months ago , Tecno might just want it to get to a year before dropping this new one.

A patient dog eats the fatest bone o. The proverb still dey relevant o . No go rush miss o
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by Behankey(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
I don't really care about the name though. I just know it's going to be a nice phone.
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
vhickky:

Now THIS!
This is exactly why I keep distributing chill pills to everyone who direly needs a smartie.
Just chill
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by MizMyColi(f): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Behankey:
I don't really care about the name though. I just know it's going to be a nice phone.

I prefer to wait it out before dropping my judgement on whether it's a nice phone or NOT.
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by excanny: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Behankey:

In fact, Im just imagining what it will feel having this phone in one's hands.

It was a good feeling saw Camon C9 for the first time.

This?I just don't know how I will feel. Cant wait.
Re: Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series by Behankey(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
MizMyColi:

I prefer to wait it out before dropping my judgement on whether it's a nice phone or NOT.
I'm kind of confident they won't disappoint as usual. That's why I'm giving them the benefit of doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Greatly Reduce Data Consumption On My Android (10mb= 1week) :D / Please Help! Nokia 3110c Gprs Activation/configuration For Glo Network / Which Good Android Phone Can I Get Within 24-26k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.