Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? (6458 Views)

Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland / Would You Date Or Marry Someone Who Shares The Same Birthday Or Month With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2007
Chaloo, no worries, it's all "gravy"! grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by okoomoge2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2007
yes ke! would marry her if I found her in here.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Ayenfe(f): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2009
u think u should all answered the question instead of diverting it
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2009
no
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by jamace(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2009
Yes, I can. Your choice can easily be made based on their replies to posts. The jolly jolly ones can easily be detected. The pretenders are noted too. Those who has Phd in flirting can be sieved easily. Those that can insult the hell out of you on the slightest provocation are marked. Those who are religious fanatics lay bare. If you hate nagging, you know them here. Car freaks nko? Dem dey. Those who will not want you to know their pay package too dey. My brother, Nairaland is the best place to pick a wife material o. Don't bother to go to church/mosque to look for one. That reminds me. I am going to recommend NL to my unmarried boyfriends and girlfriends for serious search. I bet you, marriage material can be picked with at least 75% certainty on NL. Am not kidding.

P.S: Fellow NLanders, be yourself o. Don't pretend because I have brought out these aspect. One thing is sure, everybody irrespective of whatever will find a mate. Cheers.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2009
Coy!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by loveyou200: 3:45am On Sep 25, 2009
how was Ur day? my name is Rowland Kingsley i will be happy to hear from you hear is my yahoo, im lampard_bush2000@yahoo.com hear is my cellphone number you can call me 08087258495
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by MizMyColi(f): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2014

How in NL(Universe) did I find myself here again.

undecided Anyways, I believe that impossible is nothing. Everyone can find what they seek.

Meanwhile I'm e-married to two people on NL....... #NoPolyandry angry
One is MIA sad and One lost our marriage certificate undecided

Naaaa......I won't consider divorce(s).
*whispering*
[size=4pt]They're awesome.[/size]

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by domwas2(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2014
YES love can come from any where

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need A Runs Girl In Lagos / List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife / All Aquarius In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.