Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! (52870 Views)

Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
emmadiva:
Thanks too for your understanding if it had been other people as soon as they see alert they don't have any business with you ..i recommend you to other people that want to do online business
Thanks a lot darling.Na you try pass.I really appreciate your patience and maturity. Wishing u good and fast sales dear!

1 Like

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:43am On May 08, 2017
Wholesale packages can now be tailored to suit your preferences.. Just state your budget of 100k and above, then watch us give u the best value for your money!!!While you sit and complain about recession, the serious ladies that have seized this business opportunity are making good profit and one got a car recently.....Wisen up darlings and choose financial independence today! You too can start up your own hair business with at least 100k.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
Yup, we are now a duly recognized and registered business name under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.. Coming up next is our corporate account number which would soon be active for all esteemed clients. We are here to stay because this is not a "hit and run" venture.Queenzhair is a subsidiary of our diverse ventures we intend to unveil soon. Only God made this possible dearies, only God!! .. To our numerous clients, we are saying thanks for the wonderful support and continued patronage. You guys are the reason we got this far! We can only get better and rise higher by His grace!!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:57am On May 25, 2017
My darlings.. Sorry for having not posted wholesale deals in a long time.. I have been busy with our raw Vietnamese super double drawn hair which is selling like akara...Though there is no wholesale deal for it right now, we do give massive discounts to resellers..
We have another hot wholesale package for those that are already in hair business or planning to start one. Get these 5 hairs for N100, 000.Yes,you heard right. I do these wholesale deals (dashing out the hairs more or less) because its my way of giving back to Nairalanders who made me who i am today by their constant patronage and loyalty.
If you decide to sell at my price, profit of N 40,000 is guaranteed on these 5 hairs.. Biko, why not give your bank account a reason to smile. Just one set of this deal available, for one sharp and lucky lady!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2017
We have amazing new packages for resellers and those looking to start their own hair business.. The hairs in the Queenzhair Silver and Gold wholesale packages are all virgin hairs above Grade 8A. They can be colored, curled and straightened .. Zero shedding and tangling. 2 years warranty on each weave.
This package is guaranteed to give you good profit even when u sell at our price.Don't say there are no jobs or the economy is bad, you can seize this golden opportunity to empower yourself financially and also make extra cash!!! This business is perfect for working ladies, students, housewives etc. You don't even need to rent a shop for it.. Sit back and relax while we unveil our newest wholesale packages!!!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2017
QUEENZHAIR 'SILVER' WHOLESALE PACKAGE!!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2017
QUEENZHAIR 'GOLD' WHOLESALE PACKAGE..

1 Like

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by Noblelass(f): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
queenfav:
Copied.....If your boss pays you N30,000 per month, assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million. (Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!
On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group, to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million...
Moral of the story... Your small business today can grow into a global venture. All it requires is prayers, hardwork, dedication,honesty and good customer service to clients.Before you know it, you are living the life of your dreams!

U r very correct
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Noblelass:

U r very correct
Yea sis, which is why you should motivate yourself and even friends to have a side hustle/business. It cannot be overemphasized especially in this economy.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
We present to you a very sweet wholesale deal!! We have worked on our prices tirelessly to make sure they Favour you all especially those who are reselling.. It is my prayer that every woman starts a business and here,I'm giving you the opportunity to start , you can start small or start big , we gat you covered. Plz note again , that it is important to start with a quality that will not discourage ur customers from coming back!
So we have carefully cross checked the quality of hairs we are giving for this promo .. And also , you have at least ast 3 years guarantee on all single drawn hairs and minimum of 5 years for all double drawn hairs!Therefore, worry not my darlings. It's time to challenge urself and start up a business , watch it grow into a big company, don't let anyone discourage you. Hair sells in Nigeria, it's a necessity for women who love weaves. Buy any of our packages or single deals and start. This is for everyone , whether you have a 9- 5 job or not. if you do, then buy and sell to ur colleagues in the office and make some extra cash. You can be your own boss even while still working for someone.. Plz do your calculations well and see the amazing offer this promo comes with!
This promo is my little way of again saying thank you to all of you who has supported me by way or patronage and referrals.
Plz kindly use the whatsapp number 09050968121 to place orders
N/b - don't let anyone deceive you with repackaged packet synthetic hairs that looks like human hairs. We source for hairs from China, Vietnam and India, still we sell the best quality and lowest prices in Nigeria.
Don't fall victim to anyone , if you see these hairs anywhere , lower than this , my people Run ! Run! Run. Not everyone knows wat good hair is, they just say it is to lure you. You know a hair is good after fixing it three times and it's still on fleek! If e no be panadol, e no go fit be like panadol o.. Be smart, cheap sometimes is more expensive in the long run since you may end up wasting your money on a cheaper and lower quality hair you will carry for less than a week before it turns to sponge! We are available and taking wholesale orders, chat us up on 09050968121.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Queenzhair is where the real deal is sold, don't be deceived my people.. Feedbacks like this makes us so emotiona.. Imagine brushing your weave vigorously, and u check the brush, zero shedding.. Wawu!! We don't mean to brag, but if you haven't used a Queenzhair weave, you haven't started buying hair yet! When your hair is so on point that even hair sellers can't help asking your client where they bought it.. It only means we are doing something right and God is involved.. We can only get better! Queenzhair is where you are guaranteed of an ultimate indulgent hair experience!! We appreciate the patronage from this amazing lady all the way from Lagos state.. She was so scared of being scammed, we had to preach and preach. Before she reluctantly agreed to patronize us.. We appreciate the trust and really happy we didn't fall below expectations! If you are still doubting, sorry o. Maybe an angel of God will have to reveal it to you, that Queenzhair is number one in terms of affordability, excellent customer service, fast delivery and 100% Premium hair quality!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
We can't say it enough, if you haven't used a Queenzhair weave, you are missing out. This amazing lady opted for our wholesale package, her mum confirmed the quality of our weaves! Our hairs are all Virgin weaves, clearly not on the same level as those Lagos market hairs.We source for hairs of different origins, from Premium suppliers in Asian countries.Queenzhair is where you get good hairs at the best prices, don't say we didn't tell you o. Those who have tried us, have no regrets whatsoever!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Hair Business Starter pack for just 100k!!!This package is targeted at resellers and those looking to start their own hair business..
For 100k,you get five bestselling hairs -
1.Grade 8a Peruvian ombre bob, 12 inches
2.Grade 7a Spanish bouncy waves, 18 inches
3.Grade 7a Carribean kinky curls, 18 inches
4.Grade 8a Asian Blunt cut, 10/12 inches
5.Grade 8A South American waves, 16 inches
This package is guaranteed to give you good profit even when u sell at our price.Don't say there are no jobs or the economy is bad, you can seize this golden opportunity to empower yourself financially and also make extra cash!!! This business is perfect for working ladies, students, housewives etc. You don't even need to rent a shop for it.. If you decide to sell at my price, profit of N 25,000 is guaranteed on these 5 hairs.. Biko, why not give your bank account a reason to smile. It's time to challenge urself and start up a business , watch it grow into a big company, don't let anyone discourage you.Hair sells in Nigeria, it's a necessity for women who love weaves. Buy any of our packages or single deals and start.This is for everyone , whether you have a 9- 5 job or not. if you do, then buy and sell to ur colleagues in the office and make some extra cash. You can be your own boss even while still working for someone.. Plz do your calculations well and see the amazing offer this promo comes with!
This promo is my little way of again saying thank you to all of you who has supported me by way or patronage and referrals.
Plz kindly use the whatsapp number 09050968121 to place orders.. Just one set of this deal available, for one sharp and lucky lady!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Want to start your own business, we are here to guide and supply you high grade human hair weaves and wigs. For the quality we sell, our prices are super affordable.. See what a client has to say.. What can we say again? She has said it all.. What you see on our page is what you get when it's delivered to you... Same length and quality as advertised!We deal in High grade hairs imported directly from the factory in China, Vietnam, India and Malaysia. Hence all our hairs have a guarantee of at least 2 years. Don't be lured by cheaper hairs elsewhere that wouldn't stand the test of time. If you want to start your hair business and grow it well.. Queenzhair is the place to go.. We would mentor you and give you tips that are guaranteed to make you a millionaire within 10 months of starting your hair business!!! Our wholesale packages are from 100k (which gives you 5 different full hairs) and above. Be empowered, start your hair business today!!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by bhfroyale(f): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2017
anuoreangel:
Queenfav is a genuine and authentic seller. I have nurture the idea of going into hair business for some time now ...but don't know how to go about it. Am a lover of nice and quality hair. Hav followed Queenfav post on Nairaland for sometime ....until I came across her wholesales package .I got attracted instantly,have come across a lot of different seller. I ordered for the wholesale package on Tuesday and got it on Thursday. Her hair are nice and affordable. Her wholesale package is second to non. Within 24hrs I sold 4 hair. Not only are her hair affordable she is a nice person and willing to put you thru... She is so down to earth. In such her wholesale package is superb

The guys at BHF Royale Virgin Hair have good stuffs too. Sells 100% virgin human hair; brazilian, indian, peruvian & Malaysian weaves, wigs and closures. They have been around since 2011. Their reviews are great too.
Check them out
http://www.bhfroyalehair.com.ng
<a href="http://www.bhfroyalehair.com.ng" BHF Royale Hair </a>
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by salesforce: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Whether you are a student or you’ve started your career, you need a side hustle. Side hustles are more profitable than some 9-5 jobs. If you are in doubt, make enquiries about the salary packages that various “big” companies offer and you may well be disappointed .You can start your own hair business with a minimum of 100k..Money is never enough, make some extra cash today and thank me later.. Chat us on WhatsApp, 09050968121 to join out wholesale team! Say no to poverty and be your own boss!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
This was a conversation i had with a lady that had been my wholesale client for a year now.
. . .
We don't always post feedbacks regularly nowadays but had to share this ...
QUEENZHAIR has been thriving on the good quality of hair we sell that will give the user peace of mind and good value for money.
. .
We had to blur the part of the chat where she revealed the name of the vendor who sold bad hairs to her(we are not in the business of bringing anyone down).
. . . Thankfully we have gathered invaluable experience and we source hairs from top hair factories in China and Vietnam. We tutor our wholesale team members on how to sell fast,acquire good marketing skills and maintain good customer relationship with their clients. . . .
You can start your hair business today with just 100k . What is worth doing, is worth doing well and with the right persons to put you through.
Use this opportunity to start a great hair business and get rooted with us a reseller. We will all laughing to the bank !!!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2017
The biggest wholesale promo is here!!!!.
Only one set is available, for one lucky lady who has been thinking of starting her own hair business..With 100k you can start a business that would pay you because hair is always in demand!
. We are dashing you 6 high grade hairs worth N138, 000 for just N100, 000.This is a way of encouraging one lucky lady..
If you sell at out price, profit of N38, 000 is guaranteed.. Offer ends by 12 midnight today! This is a one time Flash wholesale promo, meaning that you can never get these hairs at this amount from us again
All hairs in the package are grade 8a human hairs with 2 years guarantee.. (Dunno why we are this nice o?) For payment and delivery, whatsapp 09050968121 or Call 08146467260

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2017
We get asked countless times "how come your hairs are so affordable and yet good quality"? Let's answer once and for all..
FIRSTLY, we believe in making fast sales.. We wud rather sell 100pcs of hair in a week with little profit than sell 10pcs because we want to make big gains..
SECONDLY, we are strictly online now which saves us cost of paying shop rent and other running costs.That's why we can sell at almost factory price...
The client we had the above chat with has been in the hair business for years and has been ordering from the factory in China before she met us. She said "That's why as i met your hairs the difference isn't so much at all, so i'm like what's the stress?". Follow who know road o, you can start and grow your hair business with us..

1 Like

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
A lot of educated folks are busy looking for a good paying job here and there everyday. But the harsh truth is, there are no jobs to absorb the number of graduates been produced by our universities any longer.
*The government CAN NOT and WILL NOT create jobs.*

Truth be told, our Universities are just reproducing job seekers and not job creators. They train you to become employees and not employers, because our learning syllabus has not changed.It is the same old stuff they keep teaching over the years.The white collar jobs are no longer there, they are disappearing everyday. .

Now straight to my point; money is now found in entrepreneurship and skilled jobs.
The mechanic who calls you Oga sir,madam, chairlady, aunty etc. makes at least 2000 to 3000 for fixing your car, so if he fixes an average of 3 cars, he goes home with at least 7000 plus. In a month, he makes a minimum of 150 to 200k.

Yes he calls you Oga, Madam and so on . He has built his house from calling you Boss and you the Boss can't even afford to pay your rent any more.
The woman who sells food by the road side, makes a profit of of 2000 to 3000 on a daily basis and in a month makes a minimum of 60 to 90k.Wheras you in AC car, with nice suit cannot boast of that amount after spending on your living expenses.

The man who sells pure water in bags makes 1000 a day and sometimes 1200 so in month he makes at least30k.
The taxi driver takes you to the Airport and collects 6k per drop in a day, if he does 2 to 3 trips and goes home to save 5k daily, in a month he makes over 100k.

My point is, there is still money in the economy but not where it used to be. It is hidden in businesses you will never thought of doing. But trust me, that is where the money is now! Shine your eyes o.Don't say, "but many people are doing the business", 'I don't even know how to do any business " etc You can always start from somewhere.

If you are unemployed, stop looking for white collar jobs and dirty your hands small my good friend, and put food on the table. For the employed ones a side business won't hurt.Salary is very deceitful and frustrating....THE KEY TO MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT IS ENTREPRENEURSHIP!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
NEW WHOLESALE PACKAGE ALERT!!!! 5 full hairs for 100k, plus free coaching on how to market them and make fast sales.Aunty,Uncle that is at home and just idle, this is for you! Hair business doesn't require a shop, and so long as you sell quality you are assured of good clients. Our hairs are carefully sourced from different origins in the world. All hairs have 2-3 years guarantee of no shedding or tangling. We ensure you sell with peace of mind because we sell the best quality of human hair! Hurry, come join our wholesale team let's all smile to the bank!!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2017
queenfav:
A lot of educated folks are busy looking for a good paying job here and there everyday. But the harsh truth is, there are no jobs to absorb the number of graduates been produced by our universities any longer.
*The government CAN NOT and WILL NOT create jobs.*

Truth be told, our Universities are just reproducing job seekers and not job creators. They train you to become employees and not employers, because our learning syllabus has not changed.It is the same old stuff they keep teaching over the years.The white collar jobs are no longer there, they are disappearing everyday. .

Now straight to my point; money is now found in entrepreneurship and skilled jobs.
The mechanic who calls you Oga sir,madam, chairlady, aunty etc. makes at least 2000 to 3000 for fixing your car, so if he fixes an average of 3 cars, he goes home with at least 7000 plus. In a month, he makes a minimum of 150 to 200k.

Yes he calls you Oga, Madam and so on . He has built his house from calling you Boss and you the Boss can't even afford to pay your rent any more.
The woman who sells food by the road side, makes a profit of of 2000 to 3000 on a daily basis and in a month makes a minimum of 60 to 90k.Wheras you in AC car, with nice suit cannot boast of that amount after spending on your living expenses.

The man who sells pure water in bags makes 1000 a day and sometimes 1200 so in month he makes at least30k.
The taxi driver takes you to the Airport and collects 6k per drop in a day, if he does 2 to 3 trips and goes home to save 5k daily, in a month he makes over 100k.

My point is, there is still money in the economy but not where it used to be. It is hidden in businesses you will never thought of doing. But trust me, that is where the money is now! Shine your eyes o.Don't say, "but many people are doing the business", 'I don't even know how to do any business " etc You can always start from somewhere.

If you are unemployed, stop looking for white collar jobs and dirty your hands small my good friend, and put food on the table. For the employed ones a side business won't hurt.Salary is very deceitful and frustrating....THE KEY TO MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT IS ENTREPRENEURSHIP!

What can I say, u said it all.....see u at d top

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

What can I say, u said it all.....see u at d top
Thanks bros.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Feedback from an amazing member of our wholesale team!!! She and her Client are both slaying Queenzhair weaves!! In her words "Thank you for good hair". We won't compromise on quality,but would always strive to continue to deal on genuine human hairs! Our integrity and reputation means a lot to us!!Thanks for slaying with Queenzhair @tsenty!! You are one pretty lady!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2017
When a Gorgeous Client refers you to a friend that makes a bulk wholesale order, all the way from South Africa, then it means she has repeatedly confirmed the fact that we don't compromise on quality! Thanks Madam Ayo, May God bless you with your heart desires for the referral.. In her words "Cos your hair is good and cheap"!
We are very patient, soon the world will know Queenzhair because we are aiming for the stars... Thanks for the continued patronage and trust sis.
For those still scared of patronizing us because we sell online,we dunno how to beg an angel from heaven to come and tell you Queenzhair is real, we sell original at cheap price and we deliver!
Order from us and a trial will convince you that you have been missing out all along!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 5:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Feedback of a satisfied wholesale client all the way from South Africa.. Our joy is knowing our clients are pleased with their orders. Thank for trusting and choosing Queenzhair Dearie.. This business appreciates you!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by hypnotic(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
This almost moved me to tears.. All these blessings on my life and business from someone i have never met? Wow.. May God bless this sweet lady! We hope that many more would soon know that we value our integrity here at Queenzhair...Not everyone selling online is a scammer!Some of us still value a good name to ill gotten riches.. Thank for the patronage dearie!!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
We dreamt big.. God did it!��! Hollup���We are delighted to inform you of our new store located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.�
We are at�� -
Shop 66 POWA Plaza behind mini okoro police post old aba road Rumougba Port Harcourt.
Stay tuned for the official store opening �We will be having massive discount sales, freebies and many more.. �..
Now we will be free from the "how am i sure you will deliver?"� or "I can't buy anything online, what if you scam me? " gang!!�� You can come down to our shop and see the hair for yourself before buying�.. We ain't going anywhere, Queenzhair is here to stay darling
P. H get ready�, good hairs about to fall on you all!!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Come in, we're open!!!
We stock -
High grade/Raw human hair weaves- Closures- Frontals - Hair products and Accessories are all available for pickup!! We sell wholesale and retail!!
No 66 POWA PLAZA BEHIND MINI OKORO POLICE POST OLD ABA ROAD RUMUOGBA PORT HARCOURT
WhatsApp; 09050968121

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
PART 1-

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR HAIR WHOLESALE PROGRAM.

Before starting your own virgin hair weave business, it is crucial that you are well informed when working with a wholesale weave supplier like Queenzhair. .
We consider ourselves a major dealer and human hair distributor in Nigeria. That's why have put together a bunch of the questions new clients always ask about starting their hair extension business. Here are a bunch of issues and answers to help you make informative decisions about your wholesale order. ***Frequently Asked Questions*** Let’s go over some of those common questions!

1. How do I meet with you, to see the hairs live, before I join Queenzhair Wholesale team?
Answer -
We have a recently opened Queenzhair showroom/Hair sales outlet located at Shop 66 POWA Plaza Old Aba Road, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. It caters to both wholesale and retail clients who visit from all over Nigeria to transact with us face to face. There is nothing like physically meeting and shaking the hands of the people you do business with. You can touch & feel the hair extensions while going over the wholesale pricing of the extensions.
2.How much do I make as profit on each hair?

Answer - That is completely up to you! We do not set your prices. It’s your business and you know what your customers will pay for the hair. You buy at the wholesale price and sell at your retail price to make some great profits!It is recommended you sell with reasonable profit to avoid overpricing your goods.

3.What is the weight of the bundles?

Answer - All our wefted hair extension bundles have a weight of 200/300grams. This is the standard weight that customers are accustomed to purchasing.For single drawn hairs, the standard is 300g which makes a full fix. For Raw hairs, the standard weight we stock is 200g because it's equivalent to the 300g of single drawn hairs. Raw hairs have more volume, density and more equal lenghts of hairs which is why 200g gives a full fix. We sell extra 100g bundles upon request.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo) / The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding... / 1991 Honda Civic For Pageant Winner In Plateau (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.