Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! (52919 Views)

Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Port Harcourt Queens.. Why not visit us today... We have amazing new arrivals with most hair designs specially customized and exclusive to Queenzhair...
Visit us at shop 66 POWA Plaza beside Mini okoro Police post old Aba road Rumougba Port Harcourt.
Mention nairaland when you come through.. Special discount awaits you.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 4:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Our wholesale clients are selling out, making their cool profit ���.. .
When you start with us, you enjoy fast patronage and peace of mind because we sell the very best��!
She said "my clients that I sold your hair to, if they want to buy again they don't price with me...��." Funny lady�#Ifyouknowyouknow
Don't start a hair business with substandard hairs. What we offer our wholesalers is the purest quality of hair in the world�.
Reasons why you should partner with us? ✔️We give you at almost factory price, so you can make reasonable profit
✔️We sell majorly raw hairs with 5 years valid guarantee
✔️Because of the top notch quality, clients will locate you to buy again after the first transaction. You sell out fast! ✔️Your clients will refer you to a lot of people who see the hair on them.
. Why? because our hairs are not the regular.It's shiny, thick and absolutely no shedding or tangling�
To know more, chat us up on WhatsApp - 09050968121 to join our winning team of resellers�

#QueenzhairClientFeedback

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2018
When I tell people our Viet Raw hair is the purest and highest quality of hair you can buy in the world now�.. Some Thomases would be like "hmmm na so!"�

Oya, those are hairs i have fixed�. Please, zoom the picture to check them well�? Do the hairs from your vendor look this good after you have loosened it, or you loose and troway�?
Some peeps legit sell their raw hairs after fixing�Why? That's because the hair remains the same way it was when you bought it�,even after repeated use for years�. 5 years guarantee is no joke�..We mean every word! �
Some are thinking, but "ermm madam, we know the hair is good, but it's expensive" .
Now would you rather sell a cheap 10k hair that would spoil after a week of your client's fixing it. Or sell a 30k hair that would last 5 years?
Asides that, clients would turn themselves into your advert manager because they won't stop telling people about the amazing quality of your goods! What is worth doing is worth doing well. Choose wisely!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Queenzhair Wholesale orders off to South Africa���...
Aunty that's in Nigeria and wants to resell hair�,what's your excuse for not ordering from us�?
We deliver worldwide biko�. Distance isn't a barrier at all, no matter where you are in Nigeria or Abroad��.
Your goods will definitely be delivered to your doorstep��, at very affordable rates! ����

1 Share

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by olumuyiwaoke(f): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
do you sell to non-wholesalers?
queenfav:
We sell the best quality of hair you can get ooo�If you haven't ordered from us, pls rush and do so!
If you cannot order online, jejely visit our shop or send a friend in Port Harcourt to come help you shop from us��. We are at located at Shop 66 POWA Plaza beside Mini okoro Police post old Aba road Rumougba Port Harcourt�.
That way you will see what you are buying live� and confirm the quality before paying�.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
olumuyiwaoke:
do you sell to non-wholesalers?
Yes madam, i sell retail as well.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Swipe ���
Hello Queens, we are now Google verified!! Yup! My not so small business has been verified by Google inc��We global now�! .
Queenzhair shop having been verified on Google Worldwide map, and we are also listed as a hair extensions supplier in Nigeria�.
So, no shaking at all. You can Google our business now to get more information and also locate us�! .
How legit can we be biko?
We got the blue tick from Google���!
Google has done the work for you�... You now know that Queenzhair exists, our shop location is real and our business operations has been verified as legit by google��! .
#googleverified #googleverifiedbusiness #Goddidit

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Our wholesale packages are the real deal�!! You can buy for yourself, share with friends /family or to resell�!! Either ways, it's a big money saver for you because all are factory price and over original�!
All hairs in there are pure unprocessed raw Vietnamese double/super double drawn hairs with 5 years guarantee�!
To order, Dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121, or visit our showroom located at Shop 66 POWA Plaza, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt��!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Our Clients feedbacks says it all... �We don't need to preach!
We appreciate your loyalty and repeated patronage, gorgeous lady @ebygirll ��. Keep rocking Queenzhair!

#queenhairfeedback

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2018
When a first time Client all the way from South Africa is happy! ���. The Wholesale order was successfully recieved in Durban, S. A��.
Thanks for choosing Queenzhair Sir�We appreciate your trust and patronage.. #queenhairfeedback

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
PART 1
It's not a hidden fact that fake, low quality mixed hairs are being sold out there by so many dishonest hair vendors. Infact, there are more vendors out there selling fake hair than those selling authentic hair! .
How do you know if your human hair bundles are fake? Sometimes it can be very obvious by just looking at the hair closely and feeling the texture, but then some low quality hairs can look and feel real too(after it's silicon coated to make it look like a good human hair) .
If you’ve ever been a victim to buying poor quality hair, or would like to learn more about identifying good quality human hair, and how to test for it, then this guide was written for you!
These are the tests to be carried out to ascertain if a weave is actually 100% human hair or just another low grade mixed hair-

1. Washing test- Basically, anything outside of water and steam processing is considered chemical processing of hair.
To tell if your hair bundle has been chemically processed, do this quick test – wet the hair bundle, apply a dime sized amount of neutralizing shampoo and massage into the hair. If the shampoo foam coming out from the bundle turns pink, chemicals have been applied to the hair.
Please note that this test is not 100% fool-proof in the case where the vendor took the time to thoroughly wash out the chemicals from the hair bundle. However, this is still a good test because many vendors do not take the time to thoroughly wash out the bundles they chemically process or receive processed.
Good Human hair is not supposed to tangle or change texture when it is washed. So if it gets tangled or spongey during your wash and when it's dry, know that is synthetic hair or mixed low quality hair.
In a bid to increase the volume of hairs produced and to sell cheaply , some manufacturers mix human hair with synthetic fiber or animal hair.So next time you see a 20" hair being sold for N15000,stop and think again.. .
A very low quality hair cannot survive past one two washes before it changes texture and turns into one big mass of matted sponge. .
(To be continued in next post....)

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2018
2. THE BURN TEST
This is probably the most well-known method of testing whether human hair is 100 percent real hair.
When you burn human hair, the flame burns briefly, leaving a dark ash that turns to powder when it is crushed. The odor smells of burning flesh or burning feathers.Synthetic hair, on the other hand, rapidly melts and becomes sticky when it is burned. It then forms an ash of black beads.
This test can be carried out at the point of purchase.Often a simple burn test will reveal the type of fiber in your human hair extension. It is fast and easy and you will know within minutes if you have human hair extensions or a mislabeled blend.

HOW TO CARRY OUT THIS TEST-
1. Remove single strands of hair from different areas of the hair.
2. Hold the strands with use a lighter to keep a steady flame. Do not use matches as it can will mask the odor and confuse you.
3. Just take out a lighter and do a burn test on the hair. To do this, set a few strands of the hair tips on fire.

A good Grade or raw human hair turns to ashes after burning. Synthetic hair turns to sticky texture which hardens when cold.

If the hair burns with a white smoke and turns to ash, this indicates it is pure human hair and no synthetic or mixed fibers have been added to the bundle. If the hair melts and balls up, and smells like burning plastic, then they are definitely processed synthetic fibre.

Also if it burns with a black smoke and turns into a sticky texture which later hardens when cool, this indicates synthetic fibers have been added to the hair bundle and it's not 100% human hair .Synthetic or mixed hair will also produce black smoke when its burned.

NOTE-Pay attention close attention to the odor, how the hair reacts after burning and color of smoke /flame.Fake synthetic hair is extremely flammable and will produce a big flame when it comes into contact with a lighter

Real Virgin hair is not highly flammable, when it touches a flame it usually produces smoke but not a huge flame as synthetic hair does. (TO BE CONTINUED...)

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
3.DYE TEST - Dye a sample of the hair. If it is human hair it will change colour uniformly. If it develops streaks, highlights or lowlights, it has probably been mixed with low-grade human hair or even synthetic hair (usually high grade fibre).
5.WET TEST- If the hair is not virgin hair, it would feel heavy when it becomes wet.Virgin or raw 100% Human hair becomes wavy or curly when you wet a few strands.A bone straight hair ought to curl slightly when it's wet, especially the tips.
6.COLOR/TEXTURE TEST- Another easy that test can be carried out to find out whether the hair claimed to be Virgin Remy/Raw hair is actually that or not, is by observing the color and texture of the hair strands. A virgin Or raw Hair will always have the donor’s hair color.Also, a Virgin or donor raw hair is never overly soft or silky. There is always a slightly coarse feel to the hair. So,it's misguided to think that once a hair is very soft, it must be a good hair!
The color may range from natural black to browns. Another aspect is that the color of the entire bunch of hair is not likely to be uniform. This is because natural highlights (both darker and lighter) of the primary color can be present. Moreover, you may even find grey hair strands in the bundle.
To carry out this test, take the hair bundle and look at the colors of the hair strands closely, in a well lit area.
Lastly, don’t waste your time & money on FAKE. Get REAL HAIR! Want to buy real human hair? Don’t hesitate to order from Queenzhair!
Our hairs are guaranteed to last for 3-5 years, with no shedding or tangling!It's even better because we sell you the real deal, raw Unprocessed hairs that can be relaxed after using it for many years.
We sell at wholesale /factory price (the best price you can get for the quality we sell)!
Wouldn't you rather buy an original hair? Than buy a fake cheaper one that you can't use for even one year ? Spend your money wisely Queen, choose Queenzhair today and you will be glad you did..

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
You can't get a wholesale deal this profitable�!!!Why? We are literally dashing you these hairs for N120, 000 being a clearance wholesale deal�! You can see this as Ember sales for wholesalers��..
We are giving you 8 different sets of grade 8a 100% exotic Human hairs, with 2 years guarantee of no shedding or tangling for just N120,000��..
This wholesale deal is to empower a lucky lady who wants to start hair business, with quite affordable hairs with top notch quality�.
In this package, you get the following 8 hairs(all are 300g each)-
◼️ 16 inches Russian Candy Curl
◼️12 inches Asian ombre straight
◼️12" Asian Ombre body wave
◼️16" Malaysian spiral curls
◼️10" Russian ombre twist curls
◼️12" Russian plain twist curls
◼️16" European Wine ombre curls
◼️14" Malayaian tip curl
To order, send a dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
A great man once said "if you take all the money in the world and distribute them equally among people.
after a while all the money will go back to their original owners". Why?

The poor are
mainly consumers and the rich are mainly investors.

Show me a POOR man and I'll show you a man who

P - Passes
O - Over
O - Opportunities
R - Repeatedly.

A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge.

Being a MAN is not a title, it's a responsibility. It means you have to answer financially in the
M - Morning
A - Afternoon and
N - Night.

You must take great risks to receive greater rewards.

You must plan and strategize, you must value profit not wages, you must be focused and you must be determined if you want good success.

Last but not least, You must involve God.

*"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR: *meaning* "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Holy Book acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!"

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

Remember: It's RISKY to take a RISK, but it's even RISKIER not to take any risk at all.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE*

*Learn to try out new things*

*The world is not ruled only by prayer warriors but by mental warriors.*

Thinking is the highest paying job in every field.

Make time to think CREATIVELY & POSITIVELY...
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2018
We can't keep Calm ��New Arrivals coming through pretty soon...

1 Like

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2018
We call this the ultimate starter pack!
Peep our wholesale client's orders from Enugu�.. Everything you see in the picture is N250000! �

You know we bring the factory to you right�? Why start with fake, when you can sell legit highest quality of hair having Queenzhair as your supplier�?

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hairs received in Malabo, Equitoria Guinea���.. Thanks for trusting us Madam!
Funny enough, some people in Nigeria still think everyone selling online is a scammer�. I appreciate the trust of my abroad based clients!! It means so much to me�.
While someone in Lagos is scared of ordering from us, people in South Africa, Dubai, UK, USA, Ghana,Germany etc, are receiving their orders and cashing out as our resellers�!
Thanks Ma'am, Queenzhair appreciates your patronage and trust�

PS-

People still ask us "hope i won't be scammed"?��.. Come on, we are 6 years in this business, and have been selling online for almost 3 years�. .

Despite seeing that we are registered with CAC, a Google verified business and have a showroom in Port Harcourt Nigeria�!

I can't blame anyone though, scammers have made online business unfavorable for genuine sellers�.
Anyways, It's very simple, please do your research about us. Google 'Queenzhair', read about us.. If after doing that, you are convinced that you are dealing with a genuine business, then you can patronize us�..

1 Share

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Independence Awuff Promo Deal!

Why not start your hair business with this sweet N60, 000 Package that gives you 4 grade 8a hairs.

All hairs in it have two years guarantee of no shedding or tangling /matting..

To order, chat us on WhatsApp on 09050968121

PS- *Fastest fingers gets this deal, it's for only one lucky lady *

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by Misblah(f): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
queenfav:
Our wholesale clients are selling out, making their cool profit ���.. .
When you start with us, you enjoy fast patronage and peace of mind because we sell the very best��!
She said "my clients that I sold your hair to, if they want to buy again they don't price with me...��." Funny lady�#Ifyouknowyouknow
Don't start a hair business with substandard hairs. What we offer our wholesalers is the purest quality of hair in the world�.
Reasons why you should partner with us? ✔️We give you at almost factory price, so you can make reasonable profit
✔️We sell majorly raw hairs with 5 years valid guarantee
✔️Because of the top notch quality, clients will locate you to buy again after the first transaction. You sell out fast! ✔️Your clients will refer you to a lot of people who see the hair on them.
. Why? because our hairs are not the regular.It's shiny, thick and absolutely no shedding or tangling�
To know more, chat us up on WhatsApp - 09050968121 to join our winning team of resellers�

#QueenzhairClientFeedback
hi Queen
I'm really interested but my fear is, I don't know have any potential customer. I'm very reserved and don't have friends who are hair crazy. I'd like to start with your 100k package but....
I don't want to use all I've saved to buy and not sell
what's your advice?
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Misblah:
hi Queen
I'm really interested but my fear is, I don't know have any potential customer. I'm very reserved and don't have friends who are hair crazy. I'd like to start with your 100k package but....
I don't want to use all I've saved to buy and not sell
what's your advice?
Hello Madam...Thanks for the interest indicated in our hairs. The thing is, nobody starts out having a ready market. What sets you apart is how effectively you can market your products. Your friends mustn't buy from you. If you really do want to go into the business, you may need to come out of your shell and be more outspoken /lively. Do ponder on this.. Have a great day.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
"I want to start hair business", this package is specially for you��!
It contains budget friendly bestsellers, with guaranteed quality�!
You get the following� -
2 sets of 10"closures @6500 each-N13000
16" Single drawn stw - N30000
12"super double drawn bouncy - N32000
10" super double drawn straight - N25000
To order, dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121. PH Queens can pick up at our Showroom�.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let's drop this like it's hot�!!!
Carry everything @150k and thank us later ��!

We give you a minimum of 3-5 years guarantee on all hairs�..
We don't just sell hair, we sell peace of mind at Factory price��!
To order, dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Peep our awuff prices for 2*4 Closure wigs customized with Raw Vietnamese Super Double drawn Hair.
8" straight- N25,000
8" Bouncy - N27,000

10" Straight - N30,000
10" Bouncy- N32,000

12" Straight - N35,000
12" Bouncy - N37,000

14" straight - N40,000
14" bouncy - N42,000

16" Straight - N45,000
16" bouncy - N47,000

18" Straight - N50,000
18" Bouncy - N52,000
. *Colored hair & Pixie curls wigs attracts extra N3000 for all lenghts.. NOTE :These prices are all wholesale /factory price, hence they are NOT NEGOTIABLE!

Dm or chat us up today.. Let's help you slay!! Wholesalers, take advantage oo�

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
"I want to start hair business", this package is specially for you��!
It contains budget friendly bestselling wigs, that are good quality and easy to care for�!
You get all 6 wigs, alongside 3 curl keeper serums for dash price of N50, 000�Few sets available!
To order, dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121. PH Queens can pick up at our Showroom�.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
We appreciate the trust and patronage.. Payment successfully received for hairs worth 2.1 million naira from a US based reseller.. God did it!

1 Share

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 3:21am On Nov 17, 2018
FLASH DEAL!!!
This is the perfect starter pack! Buy, resell and attain financial freedom this December ��
All hairs are raw Vietnamese Unprocessed hairs with 5 years guarantee�!
We are giving you 4 wigs, 6 hairs and 2 closures for N350, 000��
To cop this deal, dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2018
e won't be restocking till January.. Order now that we still have hairs ooo�. The rush is mad! Just a friendly advice sha�..
To order send a dm, whatsapp us or visit our Showroom located at Shop 66 POWA Plaza beside Mini okoro Police station Old Aba Road Rumougba Port Harcourt.
Remember, every order attracts a free gift���

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Feedback from our reseller in Benin City, Edo state� .
Our feedbacks says it all���.. When we say that we sell the best quality of hair in the world,and at the best prices, it's not a hype�...
It's a fact that has been confirmed over and over again by our numerous clients��‍♀️!
To get the ultimate indulgent hair experience, dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121�.
Shop Queenzhair today

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Are you seeing this so�??
This promo deal on Queenz Luxury Bags is to empower ladies who wants to start their ladies handbag business�.
Be you a student, housewife or career lady,you can sieze this opportunity make some money before the year ends�!
Carry all 8 bags for just N60, 000��..We guarantee you good profits, because all bags are high quality designer inspired Leather bags, sold between the range of N9000-N14000�..

Don't sleep on this once in a century deal☺️!
To order, DM or whatsapp us on 09050968121.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Want to end 2018 with a bang? This is your opportunity to sell the best quality of hair in the world, and make good profits��.
We are your supplier's supplier (let that sink�)! Nobody sells raw hairs lower than we do!
Are you are still selling semi human hair and fibre hair and thereby receiving insults/threats from clients
because of the bad quality hair you sell�?
Worry no more, ;we are here to help you leave all that drama before 2019�..
Try us with 100k package, if anyone complains about our hair quality, come and get your money back�! .
Join our wholesale team today and you will be glad you did�!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding... / 1991 Honda Civic For Pageant Winner In Plateau (Photo) / Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.