Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos (867 Views)

Israeli Author Says Nigeria Is Cursed. #cartoon Tracts. / 2017 Budget. An InJustice Against South East On Capital Project / Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by Odingo1: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Take it or leave it,the curse will remain until Nigeria atone for its injustices against the Igbos.
Nigeria will continue to decay.
This protest have no meaning and is a selfish protest.
The injustice must be visited for Nigeria to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by mekaboy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Odingo1:
Take it or leave it,the curse will remain until Nigeria atone for its injustices against the Igbos.

Are igbos not suffering the curse? It is time for an igbo president but igbos don't have to fight for it. The events will open the door for an igbo president.

Just be patient and United and watch the table turn.
Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by lilytender: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Odingo1:

Your family is cursed. Nigeria is not cursed. You can take your curse to your Biafra land.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by Odingo1: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
lilytender:

Your family is cursed. Nigeria is not cursed. You can take your curse to your Biafra land.
[/b]Keep denying it and Nigeria keep on decaying[b],it is not a personal affair, nobody family is cursed, yours and mine is not cursed in Jesus name,Amen.
I mean the Nigeria as a nation not personal affair.
Since 1970 what has Nigeria achieve as a nation.
What Nigeria have achieved over this years are:
Boko haram
No light
No Job
No good roads
No good hospital, ordinary ear infection your president will fly out for treatment abroad.
No water
Ethnic killing everywhere
Fulani herdsmen
[/b]Injustice against the Igbos is responsible for the failure of Nigeria as a country[b].
Nigeria is failed state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by lilytender: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Odingo1:

Keep denying it,it is not a personal affair, nobody family is cursed, yours and mine is not cursed in Jesus name,Amen.
I mean the Nigeria as a nation not personal affair.
Since 1970 what has Nigeria achieve as a nation.
What Nigeria have achieved over this years are:
Boko haram
No light
No Job
No good roads
No good hospital, ordinary ear infection your president will fly out for treatment abroad.
No water
Ethnic killing everywhere
Fulani herdsmen
Injustice against is responsible for the failure of Nigeria as a country.
Nigeria is failed state.

Now, tell me what Biafra land has achieved as a region. I will list few for you.
Kidnapping
Human trafficking
Baby factory
Drug pushing
Armed robbery
Fake drug production
e.t.c.
If Nigeria is not developing, why don't you develop you crime infested region?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
I'm not so sure about that.
Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by Odingo1: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
lilytender:

Now, tell me what Biafra land has achieved as a region. I will list few for you.
Kidnapping
Human trafficking
Baby factory
Drug pushing
Armed robbery
Fake drug production
e.t.c.
[/b]They are still part of Nigeria[b] and those crimes came as a result of bad governance with unmitigated looting of public fund till date.
[/b]If Nigerians are serious, they will be protesting for equity and justice[b].
1.The 6 regions should have equal states..
2.Presidency should rotate among the six regions.
3.Federal character should be respected and every region giving free hand to develop.
4.Regions must become semi autonomous and have joint resource control with fg.
5.Seaport must be developed in all regions.
6.International Airport must be built to standard in all regions.No need flying to Abuja or lagos for exit.
7.consulate must be opened in all region for easy asses to foreign embassies in all region.
8.State of origin must be abolished, any state you are born or your mother or father are from or you reside with a reasonable residents is your state.
9.National budget must capture the six regions.
10.State police must be empowered to protect the farmers.
[/b]Without all this[b],Nigerians are wasting their time and the hope for a better Nigeria will continue to be a mirage because the present system is cursed forever.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by abouzaid: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
biafrans,stop responding to this thread and others trying to drag you into meaningless arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by zendy: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Odingo1:

I dont think Nigeria is cursed, I just think that it is not workable. Igbos have already seen that it cannot work. When Lord Lugard brought Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba together, he actually brought fuel, diezel and fire together.

Those protesting are the ignorant ones who dont know that Nigeria cannot work as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by SIRmanjar(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
lilytender:

Im be like say u get brain tumor..person dey talk true for hia,u dey curse am.
Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by SIRmanjar(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm not so sure about that.
Not sure about wot..Nigeria wasted de blood of innocent children ad women during ad after de civil war..u can imagine de kind of curse dose innocent women ad children said against nigeria bfore dey died,just reason it deeply I swear u will be sure.
Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by IPOB123london: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
they know it and will never accept it

guess what

it too late now

the only people that could have kept that useless country afloat is the igbo

In a sane country fg should driving Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha like gold but the afonjas with their hausa fulani hate and wickedness would not let it be
Re: Nigeria Is Cursed Because Of It Injustice Against The Igbos by iSlayer: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
[s]
lilytender:

Kidnapping
Human trafficking
Baby factory
Drug pushing
Armed robbery
Fake drug production
e.t.c.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari And His First Wife Safinatu In 1971 / Amaechi’s Aide Replies Reno: “you’re A Zookeeper; / Money no get value for naija again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.