Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Profile of Hassan Dankwambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile of Hassan Dankwambo (5827 Views)

Road To 2019; President Muhammadu Buhari Versus Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo / Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths / Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by BlackSeptember: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
How much did they pay Tonye for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by BlackSeptember: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
lilfreezy:
TonyeBarcanista the political Prostitute, you don dey market another Northerner. Where do you even stand?
Anywhere you see this

3 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
dealslip:

Tonye, I admired you so much and followed your thoughts and opinions, right on this forum, you have supported PDP and APC at different times, Supported the North then the South. It doesn't speak well of you. It is actually disheartening. You are unstable and I am definitely not voting you Mr. Cookeyl
If the constitution grant me the right to associate, who are you to wail more than the bereaved?

But I think you are cute... let's hook up offline grin

@Emboldened
Just wait till then... But be rest assured that I'll TRIUMPH still! cheesy
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by Andyg: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
@Tonyebarcanister, thanks a lot. Dankwambo has perform beyond expectation. I am a living witness and can atest to that. the man can performed if given the chance. he paid worker salaries to date besides his wonderful performance
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Andyg:
@Tonyebarcanister, thanks a lot. Dankwambo has perform beyond expectation. I am a living witness and can atest to that. the man can performed if given the chance. he paid worker salaries to date besides his wonderful performance
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by ismart: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
madridguy:
Tonye, I know one day you will get there. Keep the good work going.

Meanwhile, PDP don yamutu and one million Dankwambo will not bring back the dead party.
i no wan see any aboki... they should go and sleep abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by Kemperor: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
An hausa/fulani man will neva rule dis country again... primitive people dat delight in chaos..
U barbaric empty vessels r d reason dis country is backwards..
2019 no more mistakes...
I jst hope dat d Afonjas wil hav sense or borrow at least b4 2019...

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by NCP: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nice grammar as usual. Hope dem pay you handsomely.
Senior Political Olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by MaziOmenuko: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't trust anyone that held a political post or appointment during GEJ era; except just a handful which includes Adesina, Sanusi Lamido, Nnaji and a very few others.
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
I don't trust anyone that held a political post or appointment during GEJ era; except just a handful which includes Adesina, Sanusi Lamido, Nnaji and a very few others.
Dankwambo is not Jonathan's boy. He was appointed AGF by Obj and left in 2011.
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kemperor:
An hausa/fulani man will neva rule dis country again... primitive people dat delight in chaos..
U barbaric empty vessels r d reason dis country is backwards..
2019 no more mistakes...
I jst hope dat d Afonjas wil hav sense or borrow at least b4 2019...
A northern man will succeed Buhari in 2019.
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by obayaya(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

We shall support Dankwambo and return him to Aso Rock in 2019 by the grace of God.

Dankwambo is a technocrat. One of the few shining lights we have up north. moreover, he's a stable character.

But unfortunately, I can't say the same for you.. i sincerely hope this your stance doesn't change before the end of the year.

Because, in all honesty.. You've always portrayed yourself as a man without conviction. And That's what I and many other people on this forum see you as.

Let's just hope this your support for Dankwambo was bought and paid for.

4 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2017

Dankwambo is a technocrat. One of the few shining lights we have up north. moreover, he's a stable character.
This is the most important!
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by todayboy: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
the clown his back

TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonyebarcanista

One thing about the Nigeria media is that they only focus their attention on Governors and leaders in the south, in most cases hyping and overrating some of the southern Governors when doing their ratings and rankings, and making it appear like nothing is going on up north.

For instance, in the last dispensation, governors Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (then PDP) of Kano and Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo of Gombe were undisputedly two of the best governors in the federation. Dankwambo's case was even unique in the sense that he had little resources at his disposal when compared with his then Kano colleague and those of the southern states, yet, his performance rivaled and eclipsed those of his peers.

Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo became a poster Governor for the PDP in Gombe state and the entire northeast, not even the change mantra of the APC and Sai Baba wind was able to sweep him out of office in the 2015 general election. He came head to head with Senator Danjuma Goje's political machinery and triumphed comfortably. He became the only PDP incumbent Governor to deliver his state to the party in the entire northern region.

Who Is This Governor Dankwambo?
Governor Hassan Dankwambo is one of the few politicians and leaders in Nigeria that climbed up the ladder through hard work and merit.

He is an alumnus of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and University of Lagos, where he bagged his Bachelor and Master degrees in Accounting and Economics respectively.

He became the Accountant General of Gombe state in 1999 at age 37. In 2005, President Olusegun Obasanjo elevated him to the position of the Accountant General of the federation (AGF), thereby reaching the pinnacle of his profession in the public service. Dankwambo had to heed to call to serve his people in 2011. He resigned his job as AGF in January 2011 to run for Governor of Gombe state, where he won convincingly in the April 2011 poll.

Being a Governor did not stop his quest for further studies. As Governor, he bagged a PhD in Accounting from the prestigious Igbenedion University, Okada, even when his peers were collecting "Honorary Doctorate Awards". He is also a fellow with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, (FCA), Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (FCTI), Fellow, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (FCIB) and Fellow, Nigeria Institute of Marketers (FNIM).

In his over five years as Governor, he touched every sector that not even the combine forces of his political detractors that include a former governor could convince the good people of the state not to reelect their loving governor.

Governor (Dr) Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo is 54 years old.

Why Dankwambo Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria In 2019:
Critics are yet to find any loophole to pin Dankwambo. He is a core professional, a perfect technocrat, he is still in his prime years @54, and he represent the call for generational shift in leadership that we all yearned for.

PDP having zoned the ticket to the north, it will make a lot of sense for the party to take advantage of his giant stride in Gombe to convince Nigerians to return them to power.

Governor Dankwambo, though a practising Muslim, he is one of the few leaders with support base beyond their religious circle. He is an highly detribalised Nigerian, a perfect description of what a leader should be in a multiethnic society like ours.

With the situation of things in the country, it only make sense for a real fresh air to step in, fix the country and safeguard it from total comatose.

What else does Nigeria need in 2019 other than this professional Accountant? We gambled in 2015, we can't afford to toy the same line in 2019. He is a 21st century technocrat that understand 21st century solution to the myriads of problems in Nigeria. He has no corruption case or any baggage hanging on his neck.

I have consistently maintained that there is vacancy in Aso Rock 2019, but the new occupant must be someone that knows what leadership and public service is about especially in a unique society like Nigeria. Ibrahim Dankwambo fits the bill.

Finally, I urge our media to remember that Nigeria extend beyond the south, they should beam their searchlight towards the north and inform Nigerians of the wonders of Governors like Ibrahim Dankwambo.

May God Bless Us And Bless Nigeria!
Ibrahim Dankwambo For President 2019!
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LaTwwsdyc7U/Vq__P6hRv5I/AAAAAAAABt4/icJOG7mQ9Kc/s1600/ibrahim-dankwambo-of-Gombe-State.jpg[/img]
Shared on palmchat

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by citizenY(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I can't support anyone with soiled hands my brother. Dankwambo is just clean, which is rare in our political space.

Tonye.... Nominate yourself for a change. Haba,
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by Kemperor: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

A northern man (Dankwambo) will succeed Buhari in 2019.

Let us wait and c
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
citizenY:

Tonye.... Nominate yourself for a change. Haba,
By the grace of God when I'm of age and resources.. lol
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

We shall support Dankwambo and return him to Aso Rock in 2019 by the grace of God.
so it is you that will return him. You even said by the grace of God as if you will be the one that will give him the ticket. Tonye you have start fooling yourself this year like the way you fool yourself in ondo,edo and rivers state election upon the Pdp power they still loose massively. See so far I have been noticing you clearly you don't understand politics in Nigeria. You don't even know how to play. From onset I have been supporting Apc but with the way they are going am not satisfied with the level of their governance. I have to voice out for justice. Enough is enough on Hausa/fulani born to rule mentality. They will all be defeated in 2019 general elections. If you look closely today the Nigerians have reject Apc and pmb leadership. Hausa or Fulani that comes out for any presidency or whatever will be defeated at the polls. Tonye you can still be dreaming cos it is part of your lives. Hausa or Fulani won't be allow again. The voice of People is the voice of God. Keep ranting cos you love it.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by michaelwilli(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista

For me, I have come to realise that a leadership problem is d least of our problems in Nigeria. Why do I say so? Whether Dankwambo or Kwankwanso, we possibly would stil have foolish senators like Dino Melaye who will hamper the progress of this country.
Even we as citizens have big issues, most of it being dishonesty.
What then do we need? The citizens need to change their mindset for good and then get some orientation about election. The reason why fools get to the senate is first because people are less concerned about the flag bearer for their constituency, hence, vote the party they voted as president or whoever shares the better rice.
When we begin to count even the post of councillor important, we will begin to record a drastic positive change.
About the protest, please watch 200 million mumu part 3 by lagbaja on youtube, tell me what you think.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by validman7(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
tonyebarcanista the unstable fellow, always swinging from one place to another... #bat

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by kings09(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tonyebarcanista de hungry na n man must wack.

Watch as he writes another article on Kwankwaso n possibly Mohammed abacha. So far u can pay
owobokiri:
A rolling stone gathers no dust.. For all your epistles, you hardly stay in one place. You are APC today, tomorrow you are PDP.., you are pro Nigeria today, tomorrow you are pro Lower Niger whatever,..,you complain of northern marginalization today, tomorrow you are fronting for a northern politician. I don't know you personally, but you seem to be a "pay-per-article" sort of writer.., a mercenary hireling willing to sell his trade to the highest bidder. . I read you somewhere here talking about running for elections and i cant help but shudder at that possibility. You offer nothing new yet you see change in yourself.. For starters, You need to learn to believe in 'something' strongly, after a thorough check and then stand by that. Thats how you proceed on an ideology.. Dashing from pillar to post all in a bid to live up to the spirits of "no permanent friends" in politics amounts to nothing but political prostitution... That said, i want to remind you and your type that there is a generation of youths in this country who want to see a more civilized space, a more modernized existence and a more inventive leadership. A generation that believes in the devaluation and decentralization of power, a generation that frowns at the "born to rule" mentality. If this country must move forward, forward thinking individuals with a broader approach to leadership should be at the helm. Your mediocre master, Dankwobe doesn't fit that bill..., and you know! But you have to sell the dog poo as candy, because thats just how you roll.

3 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
michaelwilli:
TonyeBarcanista

For me, I have come to realise that a leadership problem is d least of our problems in Nigeria. Why do I say so? Whether Dankwambo or Kwankwanso, we possibly would stil have foolish senators like Dino Melaye who will hamper the progress of this country.
Even we as citizens have big issues, most of it being dishonesty.
What then do we need? The citizens need to change their mindset for good and then get some orientation about election. The reason why fools get to the senate is first because people are less concerned about the flag bearer for their constituency, hence, vote the party they voted as president or whoever shares the better rice.
When we begin to count even the post of councillor important, we will begin to record a drastic positive change.
About the protest, please watch 200 million mumu part 3 by lagbaja on youtube, tell me what you think.
My brother, I agree with you on need for national reorientation. But how do we achieve it? It is a process that will take quite a lot of time but can be facilitated if we have good leadership in place.

Buhari has failed us, this is a consensus! We need a new leader and he is Ibrahim Dankwambo
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by NaijaEfcc: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mr tonyebarcanister no make me put you where I put omenka, better take your time!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by michaelwilli(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I agree with you on need for national reorientation. But how do we achieve it? It is a process that will take quite a lot of time but can be facilitated if we have good leadership in place.

Buhari has failed us, this is a consensus! We need a new leader and he is Ibrahim Dankwambo

Now that process of reorientation is a long one but will benefit us in the long run. You will agree with me that someone who doesnt know where he's coming from will not know where he's going to. So therefore, we need to reintroduce history into our school curriculum and make dem compulsory just like maths and english, and also make it a necessity for gaining admission into the ivory towers.

Next, the SUGs of all schools in Nigeria should be reinstated, that is the only platform youths have to practice leadership on a political level. But when we dont have dat, its a budding disaster. Student's should also be tot d importance of elections so that even when dey vote in people for SUG, they dont just vote because its deir friend or based on campus popularity. At a time in my school, a gal went around hostels giving lap dances just to get voted in, tel me what she cn do for bigger posts.

Den to d immediate people we have nw, I'd propose that first religious institutions pay tax, dis is to show people that dey av a responsibility to the govt. And u knw that were ur treasure is, there ur heart will be also. Den people need to be taught about elections, dis definitely wont be done by the govt so a group will have to take that responsibility, go to churches, mosques, community halls and sensitize people, tel dem about all political positions, what is expected of such offices and how it affects dem directly or indirectly, den also the people power.

Another that should be done is that forums n blogging platforms should prevent the spread of false information.

By dis, we begin to bring some sanity into the system.
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by jamislaw(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Muna goyo abayanka........tonyebacanista.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by blackfase(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bullcrap!

#NomoreBorntoRule
#GambariParkwell

.........Finito!

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
SWG25:
You and Dankwambo should fùck off!
lmao

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Everyone that has held or currently holds a post in this country needs to retire....what Nigeria need are fresh new faces and ideas...not some dakwambo....

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
michaelwilli:

Now that process of reorientation is a long one but will benefit us in the long run. You will agree with me that someone who doesnt know where he's coming from will not know where he's going to. So therefore, we need to reintroduce history into our school curriculum and make dem compulsory just like maths and english, and also make it a necessity for gaining admission into the ivory towers.

Next, the SUGs of all schools in Nigeria should be reinstated, that is the only platform youths have to practice leadership on a political level. But when we dont have dat, its a budding disaster. Student's should also be tot d importance of elections so that even when dey vote in people for SUG, they dont just vote because its deir friend or based on campus popularity. At a time in my school, a gal went around hostels giving lap dances just to get voted in, tel me what she cn do for bigger posts.

Den to d immediate people we have nw, I'd propose that first religious institutions pay tax, dis is to show people that dey av a responsibility to the govt. And u knw that were ur treasure is, there ur heart will be also. Den people need to be taught about elections, dis definitely wont be done by the govt so a group will have to take that responsibility, go to churches, mosques, community halls and sensitize people, tel dem about all political positions, what is expected of such offices and how it affects dem directly or indirectly, den also the people power.

Another that should be done is that forums n blogging platforms should prevent the spread of false information.

By dis, we begin to bring some sanity into the system.
All these you made mention of require government policies
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin barca like to port cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by ZombieKilla: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
owobokiri:
A rolling stone gathers no dust.. For all your epistles, you hardly stay in one place. You are APC today, tomorrow you are PDP.., you are pro Nigeria today, tomorrow you are pro Lower Niger whatever,..,you complain of northern marginalization today, tomorrow you are fronting for a northern politician. I don't know you personally, but you seem to be a "pay-per-article" sort of writer.., a mercenary hireling willing to sell his trade to the highest bidder. . I read you somewhere here talking about running for elections and i cant help but shudder at that possibility. You offer nothing new yet you see change in yourself.. For starters, You need to learn to believe in 'something' strongly, after a thorough check and then stand by that. Thats how you proceed on an ideology.. Dashing from pillar to post all in a bid to live up to the spirits of "no permanent friends" in politics amounts to nothing but political prostitution... That said, i want to remind you and your type that there is a generation of youths in this country who want to see a more civilized space, a more modernized existence and a more inventive leadership. A generation that believes in the devaluation and decentralization of power, a generation that frowns at the "born to rule" mentality. If this country must move forward, forward thinking individuals with a broader approach to leadership should be at the helm. Your mediocre master, Dankwobe doesn't fit that bill..., and you know! But you have to sell the dog poo as candy, because thats just how you roll.
One day.... I will buy u a drink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu To Unveil Administrative Master Plan For Lagos Today / Breaking: Imo People Molds Okorocha Statue As A Pay-BacK For All His Good Work / Adopt Safety Practice During Yuletide: LASG Tells Hotel Owners, Event Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.