Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Profile of Hassan Dankwambo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile of Hassan Dankwambo (5842 Views)

Road To 2019; President Muhammadu Buhari Versus Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo / Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths / Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by ImadeUReadThis: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
This TonyeBarcanista desperation for money no get part 2.

Reading his obviously paid and bought for article makes me cringe with so much embarrassment for this confused desperate two-bit no good political tout!

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
jamislaw:
Muna goyo abayanka........tonyebacanista.
Please I no understand o.
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by ZombieKilla: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari has failed us, this is a consensus! We need a new leader and he is Ibrahim Dankwambo
From frying pan to fire
That's ur wish for this country

All because of money
Kindly return it and make use of ur senses

3 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by jamislaw(m): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I said we are solidly behind you.
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by ImadeUReadThis: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

How you go understand when you have no allegiance to anywhere or anything but yourself with the only language you understand being crumpled dirty small notes of cash.

Guy you are such a monumental disgrace.

Reading your crap here for the past 4yrs and I just know you will not be considered nor respected by your own family !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
jamislaw:
I said we are solidly behind you.
God Bless You!
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by sarrki(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

How you go understand when you have no allegiance to anywhere or anything but yourself with the only language you understand being crumpled dirty small notes of cash.

Guy you are such a monumental disgrace.

Reading your crap here for the past 4yrs and I just know you will not be considered nor respected by your own family !

Must you display motor park garage way of life
On every comment you make ?
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by ImadeUReadThis: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:

Zombie, I am on my zombie slaying break!

Gimme 30mins and I will be with you with a wooden stake, holy water and garlic.

2 Likes

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by jamislaw(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
God Bless You!

Ameen
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by michaelwilli(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
All these you made mention of require government policies
That is for the history and taxation. But orientation, doesnt require govt policy n dat cn serve as short term solution
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Internet troller

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2017
michaelwilli:

That is for the history and taxation. But orientation, doesnt require govt policy n dat cn serve as short term solution
Orientation is a process that could take a couple of years of consistency of the message to achieve. It is most effective when targeted at kids and young people whose cognition are still in the formation stage. However, it is challenging when these targets get counter message from the elders and leaders in their environment.

If we say we want to embark on reorientation, that is even most challenging as it requires unlearning those things that grown ups have come to accept. However, this can be facilitated if the government at all level, civil societies, religious bodies, schools etc come together to drive this.

The Change Begins With Me campaign of this administration is actually a good concept that is not well driven.

1 Like

Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:41am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

My brother, you don't have to waste your precious time on one that is mentally challenged.
Re: Profile of Hassan Dankwambo by PastorAji(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
so it is you that will return him. You even said by the grace of God as if you will be the one that will give him the ticket. Tonye you have start fooling yourself this year like the way you fool yourself in ondo,edo and rivers state election upon the Pdp power they still loose massively. See so far I have been noticing you clearly you don't understand politics in Nigeria. You don't even know how to play. From onset I have been supporting Apc but with the way they are going am not satisfied with the level of their governance. I have to voice out for justice. Enough is enough on Hausa/fulani born to rule mentality. They will all be defeated in 2019 general elections. If you look closely today the Nigerians have reject Apc and pmb leadership. Hausa or Fulani that comes out for any presidency or whatever will be defeated at the polls. Tonye you can still be dreaming cos it is part of your lives. Hausa or Fulani won't be allow again. The voice of People is the voice of God. Keep ranting cos you love it.
Johnnyessence na you talk this
PRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEEE THE LORD church grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stakeholders Blame Nigeria’s Receding Waters On Coal Mining / Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter / Jack Dorsey Of Twitter Will Be Removed From The Role Of CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.