Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu (4549 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Throwback Photo Of Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari's Personal Photographer, In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by TheHerald: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Shehu Garba has reacted to the rumors regarding the president’s health.
Recall that the president had written a letter to the Nigerian Senate informing the house of the extension of his 10-day long medical vacation in UK.

In reaction to rumors surrounding the president’s health, Garba Shehu took to his Facebook page to write: “I spoke to the president’s personal doctor last night, and he told me President Buhari is not in any serious condition to worry about.

“He is not in hospital. He is in the residence at the Nigerian High Commission.

“He and his delegation were ready to come home yesterday but for the delayed test result which came in yesterday necessitated that he delays his return.

“There is nothing to worry about as far as his condition is concerned.”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/what-president-buharis-personal-doctor-told-me-last-night-garba-shehu/#4ucg3Gghx4griCDD.99

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Noted
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by optional1(f): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
we dey wait

2 Likes

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by kelvine(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
We don't know what to believe. Should we still wait for four months?
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
they will soon come and say a different story undecided

1 Like

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by idealsico(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
I see. Ruling Nigeria has become a child's play. If his condition is not critical, he still decides to stay back while Nigerians suffer.

2 Likes

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by Baawaa(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Behind every rumours there must be element of truth,why not speaking directly with the president that it was the personal doctor to him you are speaking with.

2 Likes

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by Justbeingreal(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na wetin mmm tell us December

1 Like

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by merbenko: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
This guy still dey para
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by Gozzzy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
let him remain there o... even his ghost is not needed here... if him don die, make dem cremate am there pack him ash dump for amazon forest... na there im belong!!!

1 Like

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by Roidatom(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is dat so?
If your child goes to a boarding school and is expected to be back today, but instead he writes a 'letter' to tell you that he won't be coming back until indefinitely, because he's waiting for result, you will sidown and be looking?

Ok now.
Nothing is hidden under the sun.
I dunno what to wish Mr president sef.
Is it get well soon or I should say have a pleasant waiting.

Nothing is hidden under the sun sha.

3 Likes

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by jnrbayano(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheHerald:

“He is not in hospital. He is in the residence at the Nigerian High Commission.

“He and his delegation were ready to come home yesterday but for the delayed test result which came in yesterday necessitated that he delays his return.

“There is nothing to worry about as far as his condition is concerned.”

First Paragraph: and he can't do a short video to allay unrest to his "beloved" citizens?

Second Paragraph: there's no date pegged for the test result to come out to inform an "indefinite" leave extension? What kind of test is that?

Third Paragraph: Nothing to worry about yet secret meetings are held up North discussing what agenda?
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by gurunlocker: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
OK fine, the result came in yesterday right? So he should get his ass up and come back home asap before Wednesday if really the test result they were waiting for came in yesterday....

I just believe all these lies will end soon and everything will be clear...
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by musicwriter(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Baawaa:
Behind every rumours there must be element of truth,why not speaking directly with the president that it was the personal doctor to him you are speaking with.

Thank you!.

I never believed this whole Buhari death rumor until they came up with this frivolous excuse for his inability to return as earlier scheduled.

You're absolutely correct, if the president was all OK, Garba Shehu would not be speaking to the doctor. Something is wrong with the president, and it's something serious. A lot of cover-up going on.
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by RZArecta(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
So a personal doctor spoke to you GARBA SHEHU about the health status of your boss and you want us to believe that ? Which doctor in the world talks to an outsider, a stranger about his/her patient's health status ? Even if necessary, it will only be to close family members eg the wife or his kids. Garba pls stop lying to us and if indeed baba is at the high commission, he should speak to us through Skype or something afterall na our money dey flex/treat am there cool
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by lollmaolol(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Expecting them

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by millhouse: 3:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Once u start telling a lie.. U need to tell a million more lies to cover it up
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Is Shehu addressing the Nigerian people on PMB's health status? shocked shocked shocked shocked Osibanjo had mentioned that he wouldn't release the status of PMB health so why is Shehu doing the opposite undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided .....maybe he's the acting VP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by Markshevy(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Their is nothing to worry about, the president is in a stable health conditions and he is expected back in the country any moment.Good morning guys.
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by infogenius(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Whichever way.
Nigerians are waiting.
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by lazsnaira(m): 7:02am On Feb 07, 2017
abeg free us wit all dis una story
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by SalamRushdie: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2017
Garbage Shehu is careful not to say he has spoken to the president personally while Osinbanjo a pastor claims to have spoken with the president personally ..
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by crackhouse(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2017
He can come back, later they will send his result.
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by zombies: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Lai Mohammed
Minister for Information and Culture
Phone number: 08034301111
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by wandiyaamos(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmm it's only in Nigeria that all this things are happening ok any how.
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by Ekpekus(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2017
He didn't tell you jack!!! Stop misbehaving and thinking Nigerians are dumb...
He didn't tell the family or maybe ADC, na you PA doctor go call and tell you about oga, nor be so?
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by ahamonyeka(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2017
Somebody should please put me right on this..who is garba shehu and femi adeshina to the president?
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by kolado(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2017
This lie is not sweet.
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by MaziOmenuko: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Delayed test results? Can't the test results be mailed thru DHL when it finally comes out?
Must the result be handed over to him in person? At this information age where test-scans done in Mecure in Lagos is interpreted by Mecure in India and results sent back to Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by ZombieKilla: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Na so
So someone in Abuja can't receive a mere test results from Uk....

Make una dey fear God oo
This kind lie can send a saint straight to hell
Re: What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu by Divinerace(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2017
APC MEANING: Government of lies, by lies and for liars

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army/shi'ites Clash: Iranian Govt Warns Nigeria, Issues Threat / Pictures Of The Day.. Nigeria On The Move. / Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Shows "Love" At Pres. Buhari Inauguration [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.