Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 (113720 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
agroronnie, when you see that Ramsey Nouah, ask him "Didn't I tell you that was disputable?". I heard he is the Recruitment Supervisor.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by ibnakeem: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Any news on GMTP? I am yet to get any mail
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by agroronnie: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
LaRochelle:
agroronnie, when you see that Ramsey Nouah, ask him "Didn't I tell you that was disputable?". I heard he is the Recruitment Supervisor.

Babe... i swear to God, i've thought of saying that to him.... lol.... but lets just let sleeping dogs lye.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
agroronnie:

toye, toye.... I was really looking forward to working with you, we were all crazy in that room, and i finally got a copy of our famous selfie.
Lol...legendary selfie of future CEOs grin
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by agroronnie: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
What a team!

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
...she just had to post the selfie here.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by ibnakeem: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Has any GMTP candidate received an email from Sahara whether Success or regret email. Please answer because I am yet to receive any
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Dazzle12: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
GMTP candidates have gotten emails, both success and regret.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by ibnakeem: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dazzle12:
GMTP candidates have gotten emails, both success and regret.
I am yet to receive any email and I have tried to contact them through the correspondence email that was used during the course of the recruitment process but all to no avail. If you are a staff there or you know someone within, help me to talk with them as to why my case is different. My email is ridwanulahiakeem@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by aibaybay(f): 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
Haven't got any acceptance or regret mail too
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by haibe(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
Can someone give an estimate of how much sahara pays their entry level?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Omoola18(f): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello Agroonnie, please I need some help from you. I could not send you an invite email. Kindly send me one at your leisure. Thank you.
agroronnie:
What a team!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Omoola18(f): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello Agroronnie, please I need some help from you. I could not send you an invite email. Kindly send me one at your leisure. Thank you.
agroronnie:
What a team!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by YusuphWasiu(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
ibnakeem:
Has any GMTP candidate received an email from Sahara whether Success or regret email. Please answer because I am yet to receive any

Hello, please do you know of any thread for this "Sahara Graduate Information Technology Trainee Program (GITT) 2017". We did the first stage of assessment last week, but i haven't heard anything since then. Do help me with the thread , i can't find it and i'm kinda new to nairaland
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by YusuphWasiu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hello, please do you know of any thread for this "Sahara Graduate Information Technology Trainee Program (GITT) 2017". We did the first stage of assessment last week, but i haven't heard anything since then. Do help me with the thread , i can't find it and i'm kinda new to nairaland. And also, like how many days does it take to notify candidate after the first stage?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by yungmin: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
would a job offer with sahara group be a life changing job? who has a clue as regards their pay package? are their staff doing well?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
yungmin:
would a job offer with sahara group be a life changing job? who has a clue as regards their pay package? are their staff doing well?
No, it's not the next best thing after agege bread. But it is a good place to start your career. The pay is normal nothing extraordinary.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Thavybe1: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
PhilipGallagher:

No, it's not the next best thing after agege bread. But it is a good place to start your career. The pay is normal nothing extraordinary.
feeling nostalgic. Hey Philip, do you work with Sahara Group?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Thavybe1:
feeling nostalgic. Hey Philip, do you work with Sahara Group?
Not really bros.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Thavybe1: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2018
PhilipGallagher:
Not really bros.
Alright man.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by yungmin: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
PhilipGallagher:

Okay, thanks
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Gerrard59(m): 12:58am On Mar 14, 2018
I cannot believe I read from the beginning to the end. shocked shocked What a process..

I learnt a lot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]I did too... Hopefully they recruit next year too as I would be going for my youth service by July.
Gerrard59:
I cannot believe I read from the beginning to the end. shocked shocked What a process..

I learnt a lot!
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by chymi(f): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
agroronnie:
just saw a email from sahara
I got into gaap
wow congrats, I read all through.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Chidolight7(m): 1:19am On Sep 24, 2018
chymi:
wow congrats, I read all through.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by JARUSHUB: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by kreezBreezy: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Mehn...this thread is so damn interesting, went through the whole thing like I was preparing for my final exams. I like the part where u guys were sharing ideas/opinion on random topics that have to do with life in general, the level of maturity that u guys displayed on this thread is something else. Kudos to everyone that kept the thread alive throughout the wait, Damn!!! What an experience.

Once more, congrats to everyone that made it and to those who didn't, I pray and hope that God have/will bless u all with something bigger & better that u all are passionate about.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by fbkhawan(m): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Anyone that sees this who has been invited for Graduate Engineering Program (GEP) 2018 should try and reach out on WhatsApp please. 0813 463 6822
Thanks.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Jazmiynne: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jazmiynne:
Mayoor, I have a feeling that at this stage in our history, everyone in Nigeria Or at least almost everyone already knows that our educational system has loopholes that don't exactly make for educational quality.

But here's the twist.... What are you doing about it? What are we doing about it? I think that this common knowledge we all seem to have about our faulty educational system has become an excuse for complacency where it should be a motivation to excel against the odds.

The world is a global village right now and almost everything happens on the Internet. So, Nigeria hasn't yet made technical skills an integral part of her educational system, does that stop the boy who loves the ideas behind computer games? Or that girl who can't seem to get enough of clothing designs? Or the youngster who is fascinated by shoes?
It shouldn't and it hasn't been stopping very many individuals.

Unfortunately, it's also been stopping or at least limiting a great number.
You would hear lazy students in school boast about how "if I do mistake enter Jand ehnnn, na first class I go blow. Na dis our naija jus de fall person hand anyhow" Really? :-They would always be the first to quote how all the great men of the world are dropouts. The truth however, is that when they say those heroic dropout stories, they forget that the planting methods on a rocky soil differs from that on plain fertile ground - but at the end of the day a good farmer would do his best to ensure that both of them thrive successfully.

So yes, our system is bad. But let's help our self by reducing the volume of out pity party (cos really we've been singing so long and no one seems to be dancing the pity song alongside us) and instead think of how to thrive in this faulty system.

Again I'd say, the Society and the System aren't wholly to blamed. The Mindset of the average Nigerian is also a key player in the matter.

Really, if the society and system get changed today, is the average Nigerian student truly ready for that change?

Mayoor15 this our thread that year! grin cheesy
How have you been bro?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jazmiynne:

How have you been bro?

There's the Sahara talent and entrepreneurship program.... What really is it about?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Oluwapresley(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2019
Jazmiynne:

How have you been bro?

I can't believe I just read 32 pages long thread. And I feel like crying. This is so emotional! Okay, I'm gonna cry. Lol

Registered for the STEP 2019 program. Was to do a 1 minute video. I still await their response. Fingers crossed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.