Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Sure Fire Ways Of Making Today Count.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sure Fire Ways Of Making Today Count.... (302 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making First Class? / 3 'sure-fire' Techniques To Improve Your Vocabulary Skill / Count Us Out Of NANS’ Planned Activities In Ekiti ―EKSU SUG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Fire Ways Of Making Today Count.... by lexilla007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
MAKE TODAY COUNT

​Sometimes, all you have to do is listen to your heart, breathe in and out, never, ever be afraid to start all over, to rewrite history, be actually worried if you don't get the opportunity to start all over. Forgive freely, laugh a lot, let go of the things and people that hurt you (just because hate in your heart would consume you too). Get close to God, to positive vibes and energy, read a book and grow 1% daily, be sure to wake up with a dream, plan the day ahead and follow through.....Then, finally, sit back, relax and watch your dreams come to reality. They'll come back and ask how you did it. 

On the reading part, I am reading an inspirational piece by John Maxwell titled "Make Today Count" and I am really enjoying every line of it.

Ps: this is me schooling myself, I do hope it works for you too

#motivationmonday 

#lostfiles

Copyright © Veronica2017.

https://ogunleyeakinola./2017/02/06/monday-motivational-moment-6/

(1) (Reply)

Need To Edit Your School Term Paper, Project Write-up And Essays - Contact Me. / All Distance Learning In Nigeria / Fuotuoke Awards Scholarship To Newly Admitted Students For 2016/17 (SEE PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.