Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure (16873 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Health Minister Denies Knowledge Of HIV Cure By Professor / 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lol... My brothers, my sisters let us be honest with ourselves once and for all. Western medical conglomerates will never support a Nigerian company providing the cure to HIV. This is a fact. After putting hundreds of millions of dollars into research, they will simply lobby our prostitute of a government Into killing off such research just like they did to Dr. Abalaka. But regardless, God bless Nigeria. I believe if I say this enough times, then maybe one day, God will actually hear this prayer and bless Nigeria for real by removing those pieces of fowl crap we call our leaders cand give us leaders with some sense.

God doesn't bless any country with any leader. There's no relationship between God and government. The earlier you think in that fashion the better.

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nickymezor(f): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Let dem investigate wella ... We nid the feedback ASAP.
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by H2Ossss(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2017
We all know of the conspiracy theory... We know these diseases have cures but are being hidden... We know of Dr Sebi.... If true they'll find a way to hide it and murder the inventor.
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Babacele: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Incrizz:
Babacele good one from Buhari grin
yes ...
I hope they won't steal the formula from d guy or rubbish him.
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

do you guys mean that there is a cure for HIV\AIDS but the U.S and U.K government are keeping it top secret ? i'm not understanding shocked shocked

Of course there is.

I actually have a video documentary that lists all the efforts individuals have made in the last century to help mankind, but were constantly harrased by government officials to the extent that some of them had to relocate their practise to Mexico.

It's a multi-billion dollar industry that sells surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy as the only options of cancer cure. sad

*modified.

Cancer cells can only thrive in an acidic environment. To kill cancer cells the trick is to increase the body pH to an acceptable alkaline level of not less than 7.4

Which can be done by eating healthy foods like vegetable, fruits, smoothies, etc.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Of course there is.

I actually have a video documentary that lists all the efforts individuals have made in the last century to help mankind, but were constantly harrased by government officials to the extent that some of them had to relocate their practise to Mexico.

It's a multi-billion dollar industry that sells surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy as the only options of cancer cure. sad

*modified.

Cancer cells can only thrive in an acidic environment. To kill cancer cells the truck is to increase the body pH to an acceptable alkaline level of not less than 7.4

Which can be done by eating healthy foods like vegetable, fruits, smoothies, etc.

Wow.. But what of the cure for Aids? If the u.s and u. K got have the cure and as keeping it secret
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Of course there is.

*modified.

Cancer cells can only thrive in an acidic environment. To kill cancer cells the truck is to increase the body pH to an acceptable alkaline level of not less than 7.4

Wow.. But what of the cure for Aids? If the u.s and u. K govt have the cure all these while, why allow people to suffer and die. I think they are the devil and Satan. Because during the days of my grandfather and father nothing like cancer and aids. These Caucasians brought these epidemic into the world yet they hide the cure. What are they after really. sad
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Wow.. But what of the cure for Aids? If the u.s and u. K govt have the cure all these while, why allow people to suffer and die. I think they are the devil and Satan. Because during the days of my grandfather and father nothing like cancer and aids. These Caucasians brought these epidemic into the world yet they hide the cure. What are they after really. sad

I don't know for HIV Aids though.

But for the cancer treatment, you'll be surprised what greed can do to man's conscience.

Cancer can be prevented and can also be cured. No need for people dying needlessly any more.

Knowledge is indeed power that can liberate us all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Last Did You Go For A Comprehensive Medical Check-up? / Chineto Ozigbo Speaks On COVID19. Supports Anambra With N20 Million / How Do I Improve My Thin Physique?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.