Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. (878 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. by tomakint: 1:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Democratic representative, Maxine Waters said the impeachment investigation of President Trump is already underway and it would be her greatest desire to see him impeached.

Breitbart reported: Monday on CNN’s “Newsroom,” when asked about her comments last week stating that her “greatest desire” would be to impeach President Donald Trump, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said investigations had “already started” and that some of the investigation leads to the “possibility of impeachment.”

Partial transcript as follows:

BALDWIN: You are making news today saying Donald Trump’s actions are leading himself to possible impeachment. Explain to me why you are going there two weeks into his presidency.

WATERS: First of all, just let me say these are not normal times. We have a president who is creating chaos and division. So many questions about his conflict of interest. Lies about whether or not he separated himself from the businesses he claimed he would separate himself from. Not showing his tax returns. Putting his arms around Putin, defending Putin, working with the Kremlin. I want to know, and a lot of people want to know was there collusion between Putin and the Kremlin and this president as they hacked our DNC and our DCCC and some of us. We want to know how deep does that go.

BALDWIN: Congresswoman, what’s the evidence. forgive me for jumping in, but what is the evidence that would lead to impeachment here?

WATERS: That’s what I’m telling you. We have investigations that have already started. There is an investigation in the Senate Intelligence yes, in the House you have investigations going on in several places in several ways. This man is questionable. and what I’m saying is, because we are suspicious, many of us about who he is, where he came from, what his actions are and all of his conflicts and this business of loving Putin and the Kremlin so much, we have to find out more about him. And some of that I think leads to the possibility of impeachment. And I think that’s legitimate to say given everything we know at this point.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=61718

Re: Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. by dunkem21(m): 1:53am On Feb 07, 2017
LOL ..Zombies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. by tomakint: 1:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Dead on Arrival move. Trump will spend 8 full years and America shall be great again. I just dey look those rudderless Democrats in the house. Trump is it, no shaking!

3 Likes

Re: Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. by timecapsule: 2:03am On Feb 07, 2017
AMERICA trying to kill the messiah send to them. Islamist, lesbians & gays are now fighting back.

5 Likes

Re: Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. by SalamRushdie: 2:05am On Feb 07, 2017
LIES FROM THE PITS OF HELL ..Eight years for Trump IJN

4 Likes

Re: Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. by Ooni: 2:45am On Feb 07, 2017
You think the democrats have the number and have been roaming the streets like soldier ants?

3 Likes

Re: Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. by tomakint: 3:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Ooni:
You think the democrats have the number and have been roaming the streets like soldier ants?
Ooni himself cheesy grin I believe you

1 Like

Re: Dem Rep Moves For Impeachment Of President Trump And It's Bad. by 2016v2017: 3:49am On Feb 07, 2017
America is not Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Libya Without Gaddafi / Malema's Notable Speech at Winnie Mandela's Burial / Condoms, Milk, Bread And Sardine As Item Shared During Campaign In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.