Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face (47728 Views)

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / #10yearschallenge: Falz Shares 2008 - 2019 Throwback Photo / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Dicksonpal: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
lacreamieboie:

Lol.. .. Padi mi.... The fun is maaad here.... Where u Dey?? ?? On a normal level.
enjoy ur fz I don't do shitt, where I dey bawo
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by lacreamieboie(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dicksonpal:
enjoy ur fz I don't do shit

Lol.... Ogbeni... lemme.. . If naso u see am... free me.
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Ebookmathswaec: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Efewestern: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
slurryeye:

Trust me bro, I have watched that documentary. I am so much into Fela messages, and when I see things happening now, I just giggle because I have heard them in Fela songs and interviews years ago. I always tell my friends that in history of music, the only person in the same level with Fela in respect to messages in their songs is Bob Marley. Tupac is close but not up to their level.
I won't say anything about 2face and the protest, I respect him and I wish him well.

I remember when he said religion was a scam, at that tym people do think he was a mad man.. but look at things now.. isn't he saying the truth?

"allah bukar , na so them dey deceive black man"

you know the song right?
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by slurryeye: 1:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Efewestern:

I remember when he said religion was a scam, at that tym people do think he his a mad man.. but look at things now.. isn't he saying the truth?

"allah bukar , na so them dey deceive black man"

you know the song right?

I believe you are talking about Music Against Second Slavery (MASS).
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by toby2(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
MidasTouche01:
Yeye dey smell,

What has he done to help? He has the same stage Fela had, Fela spoke up...all he know to do is sing rubbish songs in gibberish tone....
How time flies. will u say the same today(two years after?) never despise the days of litle beginings is the lesson i learnt from this.
Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by Conrod: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
omenkaLives:
I have and i think they are mostly trash, just like most other Nigerian songs.

Talk about real music, talk about Asa, Paul Play (wonder where he is), Dare Art Alade, and a very few others.
You are an unrepentant clanish featherweight from birth,....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Mompha Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears / Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.