Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) (35381 Views)

Olubadan And Traditional Chiefs Fight Over Masquerade Directive In Ibadan.Photos / Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo / Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by datola: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
What;s this
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by holluwai(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okay
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ibadan Rappers be like "My blood is so full, so you can call me bloody full".

Hehehe let me run before being stoned.

1 Like

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by fpeter(f): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thankfully, he has not dumped his Oloris for a much younger Olori.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by jaykaylegend(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
kennygee:
Only money will make two women "love up" the same man.
not only money.. Two women has been 'loving up' the same man in Yoruba culture right before the advent of money..
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls don't criticise them or hurl abusive words on them. Everybody will get old someday. Olubadan is above 80 years.

1 Like

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by segebase(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
pls help us confirm if buhari is dead or alive..kabiyesi

1 Like

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Lalaonpoint(f): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
I'm sure the one to the left is the 1st wife. Na second wife dey like to show demselves like dis for public.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by MARKone(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lekwa ha iru undecided
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Vizzim: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
So mama self Sabi peek.. Ọwán bé.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by anyicash(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
I once visited the King at his palace, very nice man to be with.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin
Omagago:
Is he related to Lai Muhammad?
grin
Omagago:
Is he related to Lai Muhammad?
see as you finish the old man....
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by wickedworld: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
This man go get young babe soon.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by jonbat(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
[i][/i]him still dey F**K[url]him still dey F**K[/url]him still dey F**K
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by marticeus(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yorubas and polygamy, I week oh, it seems every Yoruba man is polygamous except my main man and mentor Papa Adabayo and Pa Awo, I can't vouch for others. He he he na joke o o.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Look at his nose, like a trumpet!! Agbaya
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lemme pretend I didn't see this Olu and his wives
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
ayoolanr:
Look at his nose, like a trumpet!! Agbaya
Him offend you before?
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by ItzWonderz(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
one word for dis..."ewww",,,but thumbs up tho cos am feelin d nigga wink
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by humbleself242(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Just passingby
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Tjiaz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is funny
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by omoolope2019(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
RUBBISH....Radarada
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How are you

If person tell me say you go abandon me I nor go believe. God dey Been trying to find your number but I can't see it

Try contact me.

Regards
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Dyt(f): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
writejhn27:

How are you

If person tell me say you go abandon me I nor go believe. God dey Been trying to find your number but I can't see it

Try contact me.

Regards

No vex
You still use those numbers?

Make I try send msgs on whatsapp
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by ibadanfinest(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
And they will say they need billions to build new olubadan palace. abeg wetin the man dey do for London. Na so him dey travel before he became olubadan ni?
Abeg make he no go spend all our money finish for London o
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by fredoooooo: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ajepe aye kabiyesi. .. grin
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by fredoooooo: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bae cool

Check ya inbox o
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
In no man's land.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
These is true love for their age gap wount be much so most likely they stood with him thru thin and thick not like some kings or wealthy people that forget theirs and marries or befriends their last daughters or grandchild age mate
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Dyt(f): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
fredoooooo:

Bae cool

Check ya inbox o

Replied
Wetin do your number?
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by maigurusu: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
ENJOY URSELF GRAND PA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi Appointed As Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Ogunwusi In Abuja For Youth Conference - Photos / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.