Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) (35168 Views)

Olubadan And Traditional Chiefs Fight Over Masquerade Directive In Ibadan.Photos / Olubadan's Attire As He Shops With His Wives In London. Photo / Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by oluwajames(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
baba oooo
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by datizy(f): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Loved up ke
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thse women don old, baba needs fresh blood
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
nice one Kabiesi... thumb up
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by pauladonis(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oba Saliu Akanmu Adetunji... Aje Ogunguniso 1

I hail o
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Him offend you before?

Face your front my friend!!! Or I will face it for you smiley!
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
The one and only kabiyesi from my hometown.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
ayoolanr:

Face your front my friend!!! Or I will face it for you smiley!
Face it for me angry
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Shikena(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Baba should schedule professional consultation with Ooni or Alaafin grin
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Present day Kings in Nigeria,are nw embracing Digital way if life, dats nice, becos Being Analog will take nowhere, Oba enjoy Oooo
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by metallisc(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
kennygee:
Only money will make two women "love up" the same man.

soooo.... what you are saying is that, if i have too many money, you will gladly become my second boo without any wahala! grin grin

you know say e don tey wey i dey eye you! wink
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Slimmath(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Just two wives? And aged ones? Dat mean he's married dem b4 he's enthroned. Unlike dis one who av dozens age-mate wt his grandchildren!
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
kennygee:
Only money will make two women "love up" the same man.

This post has no pictorial evidence in support of your position. Good day.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
kingthreat:
These guy has been straffing these babes at the same time most of his life. More errection to his manhood Kabiyesi

Well done, you hear.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) by aboystar: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
If na aristo wahalai the man no go frown face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos / Female Regents In Yoruba Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.