Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) (44752 Views)

BBNaija: Nelson And Thelma Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (Photos) / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by ionsman: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
So the parents of these small boys allowed them go for this kinda show? Soma is 21 years for crying out loud. Maybe I'm old fashioned though,but I know I'm not.
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by ba7man(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Instead of focusing on winning the show, they were focusing on babes instead.

Now they're back in Nigeria.......and Kemen is still in the house. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Somaaaaaaaadina what are you watching in Bisola's voice.
Miyo Miyo the loverboy I hope you have learned your lesson? You could imagine that Tboss didn't cry for you except a few drops of tears, dude you really bleeped up. Welcome guys all the same. The real game has just begun anyway.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by frank317: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
casttlebarbz:
i never watch one single scene 4 dis show since dem start

and u think its important to let us know? u must be lonely

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Mrsujacso: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Welcom
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
#IstandwithBuhari
Stand with him in death?eeeeeeedddddiiiiooooot

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Glory12345(f): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
we are together ooo i didnt start with them and i wont end with them..lol
casttlebarbz:
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by shammah1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
H
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by blackaxe78: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Stand with him in death?eeeeeeedddddiiiiooooot

Who is this MOFO!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
ba7man:
Instead of focusing on winning the show, they were focusing on babes instead.

Now they're back in Nigeria.......and Kemen is still in the house. undecided

Exactly. I like kemen. These fockbois went to chop mouth, finger and smell SA air

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
VampireeM:
Good for Miyonce.. Very Immature boi. It was obvious he would be booted out first smiley
But i kimda liked d boy's naivety
D guy is really inexperienced n that it was kinda nice to watch d boy getting played around
But sha d way tboss snake up on am damn after this d boy go mature...e go de useless babes grin
Na the making of a player we just watch for d past 2 weeks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by ba7man(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

Exactly. I like kemen. These fockbois went to chop mouth, finger and smell SA air
He's not attractive or posh but he's good at flying under the radar.

Not much is known about him and it could play in his favor......but he aint winning sha.
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
dat woman wrapper is even dere,gud,gifty will be free now
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://punchng.com/bbnaija-ousted-soma-miyonse-arrive-nigeria/

Now that Miyonse is back I'm sure he's going to collect some strokes of cane at home for his kissing escapades with Tboss
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
younghartz:
Hehehe

Improper fraction: This is when the numerator is greater then the denominator
Example: If your boobs is way bigger than your ass....that's am improper fraction
Isnur me that say so oo

Morning Tuesday

Lol...if you Tboss is greater that your miyonse,,,its an improper fraction!!!...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
casttlebarbz:
Glory12345:
we are together ooo i didnt start with them and i wont end with them..lol
Just say you no get dstv for house to take watch am.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by peterebisan: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
animal is even better than u guys that organise big brother naija and the show is in s/africa
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Welcome back guys. Miyonse please don't miss tboss because u don enjoy her well. tongue
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
prettythicksme:
Abeg make una pack well,i like only Bally and Bisola.The rest can go fuvk demselves especially that fake Gifty.

Kemen with his stupid muscles dey form fine guy,shiiorrr.

you no like even Efe? na the fan favourite be that oo and I wish to see that horrible looking Kemen out this weekend or coco ice if possible the two of them
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Okuchris(f): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
hensben:
I thought the show is taking place in Nigeria
Are you still in Nigeria?
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Where are they wearing Super Eagles jersey as if they just came back from AFCON?

Nonsense
Big brother didn't allow them to pack there clothes from the house angry
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by hensben(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okuchris:
Are you still in Nigeria?
No Ma
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Love Machine:

yes, will u get us one ?
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Gaxx01(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
prettythicksme:
Abeg make una pack well,i like only Bally and Bisola.The rest can go fuvk demselves especially that fake Gifty.

Kemen with his stupid muscles dey form fine guy,shiiorrr.

I knw say u dey trip for Kemen lips hahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Mysterious33(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
hensben:
I thought the show is taking place in Nigeria

....because Captain America (Civil war) was shot in Lagos?.
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lilimax:
I like that name Somadina- meaning Not only me should be alive smiley

It's a lie. It means: "will you be my dinner?"

tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Haute:

It's a lie. It means: "will you be my dinner?"

tongue
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Glory12345(f): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
I have in my room not to talk of our palour undecided
Love Machine:

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lilimax:

You heard me.
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Haute:

You heard me.
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.