Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) (44762 Views)

BBNaija: Nelson And Thelma Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (Photos) / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Gaxx01(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
prettythicksme:
God forbid bad thing lol

That kind lip go fit swallow person destiny lmao
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
prettythicksme:
I like him as well but not like Bisola and Bally.Bally is so quiet and dont do rubbish with those gurls.

that bally is way too dull, I don't like his style.. Definitely coco ice is a gonner come Sunday if biggie decide to evict more than one hm then my bet is on wide trap Kemen and problematic coco ice
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
ionsman:
So the parents of these small boys allowed them go for this kinda show? Soma is 21 years for crying out loud. Maybe I'm old fashioned though,but I know I'm not.

if soma is 21 then I will be 17 in June..during is campaign he told the world he is 24.
even when Tobi (that payporte guy) asked Efe what was his age, when Efe said 23 Tobi laughed and said that's footb age right? the only person I blv her age there is Tboss 33..even Efe look older than her. Soma shud be nothing lesser than 29-32
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by ionsman: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
timilehin007:

if soma is 21 then I will be 17 in June..during is campaign he told the world he is 24.
even when Tobi (that payporte guy) asked Efe what was his age, when Efe said 23 Tobi laughed and said that's footb age right? the only person I blv her age there is Tboss 33..even Efe look older than her. Soma shud be nothing lesser than 29-32

32 and an undergraduate? You harsh oh... grin
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
ionsman:

32 and an undergraduate? You harsh oh... grin

he no finish school nah, he dropped out, remember. ok so you admit say Soma na 24? haba
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by ionsman: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
timilehin007:

he no finish school nah, he dropped out, remember. ok so you admit say Soma na 24? haba

He deferred his studies. He didn't drop out. Soma is a kid (in my eyes). Soma and Miyonse are pretty young. The rest are old men.
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by manee2(m): 12:54am On Feb 08, 2017
dem dun rob dat fair quy
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by Eshence: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Jayjey:

Stupidity as in? i hope say you know wetin den dey call running cost it will be much cheaper there than in Naija. e.g Electric Power supply no stable for naija and this will cost them a lot of money. there are a lots that is not rihgt and then do the show to make profit, so since SA get a comparative advantage na hin make them go SA.
ok ooo i see
Re: BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) by billkeez(f): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Soma is just the best.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.