Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. (2606 Views)

Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos And Have Questions. Can Any Of You Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by YourCoffin: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Why get married when you can have several babymamas? U need to upgrade man
Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by majour(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2017
FINgames:
so that silly post was a matured response to you. All hail the king of asslickers

no offense sha
Alright, Uve caught me, I like licking ass, maybe I'll change when I start reasoning like u.

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions Concerning Marriage, As A Young Man. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2017
Jackofall:
I have heard different stories concerning marriage, lots of bad stories on how some marriages failed, it makes it so complicated for me to really understand what exactly marriage is all about.

My first question is, is marriage for everyone. How do I know if marriage is for me, and how do I know who I am compatible with before marriage?

Most times I do hear that a man should ALWAYS be in total control of his emotions and should NEVER raise his hand on his wife NO MATTER what his wife is doing or about to do, even if she is about to kill him. So if a man ends up beating his wife, is the man is ALWAYS at fault no matter what happened?

I have also heard stories of how wives cheat on their husband, especially if the man is a busy man or the wife has a higher libido, and this usually end the marriage. Most times the wife usually want sex more than the husband. Is this true?

I also noticed that women blow up(become very fat) after having their first two children, is this the norm, or what causes this, I wouldn't want to marry a slim woman who would blow up later in life. I won't even be attracted to her again, and it wld definitely affect our sex life. How do you handle this?

How do people keep having sex with the same person for the rest of your life without getting tired. How do you keep a marriage without boredom?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Fathers Neglected Why Mothers Are Remembered / What Will U Name Ur Child/children? / Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.