Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show (79684 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by TheDemola: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerian singer, Davido reacts to a recent photo of his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu shared on Instagram.

Sophia Momodu is the mother of Imade, the firstborn of superstar.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccuytthrf_E/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why Davido dey do like this nah. Is that the best way to compliment her?

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Travelpluguk: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

when the baby mamas refuse to move on, collecting 5M per month, with Davido chopping them and calling them whenever he wants...why won't he rubbish them??

our women needs to step up more to get the respect they deserve....

637 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Travelpluguk:

when the baby mamas refuse to move on, collecting 5M per month, with Davido chopping them and calling them whenever he wants...why won't he rubbish them??

427 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by MonkeyMods(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Serial father Abraham

YD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by LesbianBoy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
If I am davido I go still dey fvck this Sophie's girl sexy ass! She looks sweet lipsrsealed

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by thrillionaire(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lol.. I remember that year Davido didn't want to have anything to do with this gurl, he thought she looked low class and dirty..
The gurl against all odds have forced herself to be reckoned with and forged herself into a by-force celebrity. Now Davido has succumbed to her charm and has accepted her in.
She refused to go and die, she's chopping his money, using her fame to make her money and here we are.

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by thrillionaire(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=ItsGoodToBeGood post=112241220][/quote]I feel this your meme die

7 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by TheWolfen(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
His, millions of his followers and bloggers business. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by AMGBoss(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Well, other guys can also have her since she's a baby mama.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Akavox: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
lol
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Whothecapfits: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Okay! Sophia should comecome out and clear air to avoid vawulence
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by toujurs: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
thrillionaire:
Lol.. I remember that year Davido didn't want to have anything to do with this gurl, he thought she looked low class and dirty..
The gurl against all odds have forced herself to be reckoned with and forged herself into a by-force celebrity. Now Davido has succumbed to her charm and has accepted her in.
She refused to go and die, she's chopping his money, using her fame to make her money and here we are.
You sure do remember, all these girls are low key hook up girls. Once they see a billionaire their vagina starts to itch them, check out her insta page, and see the sexual content she uploads on skimpy clothes

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Itzteewhy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by slawormiir: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

LesbianBoy:
If I am davido I go still dey fvck this Sophie's girl sexy ass! She looks sweet lipsrsealed

Normal...Davido dey lash that girl steadily

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Hextor(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
hmmmm good one
Davido money dey show true true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by FalseProphet1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
I see Sophia having two more kids for Davido. I see Chioma becoming envious that Sophia's allowee is bigger than hers because she ha more kids, I see Chomia getting pregnant again and again until she end up with 5kids courtesy of Davido.

This I have...

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by SeeItSayIt: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mmmm, all I can say is, it's well with you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Basheer22: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chai
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Ayoola171(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Money answereth all things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin

All these struggling strippers always tryna sneak in the VIP

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by RedChiefPriest: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Well a real man gatz to be honest and say the truth anytime,2 times on Friday and 7 times on Sunday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Newboss(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Quality toto. Niggas hustle o, and forget marriage.

I can imagine Davido giving this girl better doggy. Maaaadd fûcking. Chinese ooo!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Low quality

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by thinkmoney(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Travelpluguk:

I can't date people of your mentality. That's not rubishing, infact girls wey sabi dey go hornet with that kind of compliment.
That's him acknowledging he has a role in her life and that he is intentional about her wellbeing

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Basheer22: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
thrillionaire:
Sophia is not as beautiful as chioma, but she's far better than chioma

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by ryloy: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
hotter than Chioma to be truthful

8 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by zombieTRACKER: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

he's a kid in an adults body..

that's an insult to her BTW

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Basheer22: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sophia has more sense than that dropout called Chioma. Igbo girls are usually smart but that hungry dunce called is a fool. She actually has nothing to offer Davido. Nothing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Cholls(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
My brother the guy dey proud

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.