Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Open Letter To The Government:"Public Complaints Commission" Says Save Our Soul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Government:"Public Complaints Commission" Says Save Our Soul (2182 Views)

Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order / Abia State Government Public Health Announcement / Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Government:"Public Complaints Commission" Says Save Our Soul by naturebella: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is a clarion call to concerned government authorities to come to the rescue of the Public Complaints Commission.
We as a body have fought within to save ourselves, but it's obvious we can't.
We therefore call on Nigerians to save us and please SHARE THIS TILL WE ARE INDEED SAVED.
Thanks and God bless.

Re: Open Letter To The Government:"Public Complaints Commission" Says Save Our Soul by tafabaloo(m): 2:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Government:"Public Complaints Commission" Says Save Our Soul by Osireyami: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2017
There is an urgent need for the general public to rescue the public complaints commission from the hands of political vampires. I have been to that office several times and I only feel very sorry for the workers. And they have very committed and discipline staffs. They have helped me resolved cases on three different occasions and recovered my duly deserved financial benefits.
Unfortunately, the office is under siege! What does and ombudsman institution needs 38 commissioners for? What? What exactly is wrong with us as a nation? I have always maintained that Buhari should focus his anti corruption fight on the federal civil service and you will be amazed at the level of corruption ravaging the system.
The public complaints commission is the only anti graft agency saddled with the responsibility of fighting administrative injustice which the ordinary Nigerians are usually the victims. We must come together to rescue Nigerian ombudsman. I was in the UK and I know how ombudsman institution are prestigious. Must everything decay in our country? The national assembly is just an unfortunate institution. A disaster....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Government:"Public Complaints Commission" Says Save Our Soul by Alphafeezay(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
[

(1) (Reply)

If President Buhari Runs For President Again, He Would Win- Femi Adesina Says / Consumers Now Free To Buy Electricity Directly From Gencos – Fashola / Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.