Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) (26824 Views)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Kiddies wear see as him dey like my 5 year old son
Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

And you included mine to those you exempted?

Anyways, does your pm work?

I don't know how it works.
Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by Arabiandude: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2017
kennygee:

I don't know how it works.

That's alright.

Don't worry, I am gonna mention you elsewhere, seems we re derailing this wonderful thread
Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by Haryourmieykhun(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
purem:

I tire o. if celebrity waka 4 street
Dem go turn 2 news..
Anytin wey dem do na FP straight

Most specially tonto dikeh (Toto n Dick)

tah!!!!! Tonto dikeh always bring good news, what about our brother Seun Egbegbe
Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by sinadrey: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Follow Bitchkinq on Instagram..
I seriously don't believe what Nigeria is turning into
Just tell me Hu is the female there

Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by QDSG(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
we ask for d Change and we are been give
Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:
This re one of the few enlightened ones that can appreciate what His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari is doing
I'm also tired of arguing with certain people cause they are just blinded by hatred for the man
Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by sinadrey: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Take a look
Visit Bitchkinq (Instagram and see for yourself)
Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Every Nigerian seems to want to fight the government in his own little way and YAGI boss, Lil Kesh will not be left out of the gig.
@op, what is the meaning of this statement? Are HoeKay?
Re: Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) by bellyjean(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ayan25:
Little kesh on point

Nairalanders pls beware of this fraudster. He is a cheat. 

Note the moniker and the phone number; 0813 124 7313

What he does is that he uses a customised bulksms service named 'Dataservice' to send a doctored message that you have received the specified amount of Data you paid for. And that is all. You don't get anything.

Ayan25, you even have the audacity to tell me that you did legover for me angry you have done snakebite for others, that this is football, anything can happen.  

You are too young to be doing this. You should cherish your life. But since you have chosen to take this path, you are not redeemable. And so you will never experience peace. Life will be miserable for you

Normally, I wouldn't rain causes on you but I am human afterall. I am hurt and you deserve whatever comes your way in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faze, Rayce, Tonto Dikeh Set For Abuja All White Pool Party / 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate / Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.