Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' (49516 Views)

'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by HumphreyGspot(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi rocks her husband, Olubankole Wellington also known as Banky W at an event.

Both were in a love up mood as they danced to his way back song 'Love U Baby.

Recall that the song was a hit track back in the year.

This two couple has been quite a role model to many Nigerians as they celebrate them.

Watch The Romantic Video Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VtpnFn0dQ/?igshid=1uob6d4w03jc2

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/adesua-rocks-banky-w-as-both-dances-to-his-song-love-u-baby.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by HumphreyGspot(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Watch Full Dance HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is what marriage should be about
Having a partner you're compatible with...no matter the conditions and situations, you both stand solidly together cheesy

Ftc by the way...Lala where should I forward my account number...enu gbe o

angry

35 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by olioxx(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by khalidjnr(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Tywo2018: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lovely hummm
Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by TheMainMan: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
I actually thought this lady is pregnant with her reduced social media appearance

cool btw... GOD bless them

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by hopefulLandlord: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Adesua is arguably the most overrated and least talented actress I know. she can't act to save her life

all you need to become an actress in Nigeria is have a good face and some connection. talent is optional and relegated to the lowest of prerequisites. But she won an award at Amaa so I must be wrong

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Valwezzy: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Banky-w dy enjoy shaa grin grin. He go dy spank that A.ss wella grin tongue

Some mo'fuckers won't like this.
They'll be like, *This one wey no wan born since*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Bellgal: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Ayaaso: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Cute

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by whitering: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Where is the pregnancy? �
Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Was she not pregnant few months ago Nawa

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by ossaisly(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
you guys are just giving the womb-watchers sleepless night

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

love you guys

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
I see
Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Charmingrascal(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
God please give this beautiful couple fruit of the womb.

. .

Heaven please!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by greatme2good(f): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
ednut1:
Was she not pregnant few months ago Nawa

Maybe something happened.
Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Ginaz(f): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
I love her like that o. Those that are saying she can’t act , to act isn’t easy .

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Freemanbobble: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by landforeast(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Don't use your mouth and cause trouble for yourself in the future
That you have mouth does not mean you should be spewing trash.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Roon9(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Banky appears to be a perfect gentleman.

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' by Duggedised12(f): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nairaland ,a safe haven for sadists and sociopaths, just see nasty comments, smh. Sometimes after reading toxic comments here i have to head to Pinterest to dilute it with happy pictures embarassed

36 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.