Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case (10606 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / IPhone Theft: Seun Egbegbe's Publicist Releases Another Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by BlackSeptember: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2017
I hate when people say that the guy is under a spell.

Seun is just a kleptomaniac and the type of people that wants to live a fake life.

He can't maintain the fake life so he indulges in stealing, he should go to jail

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2017
thief
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by tafabaloo(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Dindondin(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Thief!
Where are all those girls that use him to boast.
"my guy has this", "my guy bought an iphone for me... Bla! Bla!! Bla!!!
His name explain better the region he is from and what they are good at doing.
you are a disgrace!
dabbling into tribalism reduced you to nothing

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Larrykaysail(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2017
EmilyShoton:
hmmmm! Iranu! This guy is going down.
Is going down or his gone,
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2017
PassingShot:
Many of them live a fake life. He's is a typical example of the fake life of these yeyebrities.

He's no celebrity.
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by tydi(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Did I hear them saying the police will take him back,that is left for the court to decide..

if found guilty (that I know he is)should be remanded in prison custody ASAP before he suddenly form his own 1million boiz

NCAN..abeg which tRibe?
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by maskengy: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2017
egbegbe omo wobe.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Airforce1(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2017
He needs Christ now more than ever to break the curse placed on him
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by ShootToKill: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2017
yoruba thief. grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2017
The klepto cup don finally full!
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2017
So the story he attempted to dupe a mallam in ibadan of $3000 has to be true. His cup don full. Yeye person
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Nbote(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2017
How com NCAN reporters aren't in dis thread abi dem don go on strike on behalf of their broda d ole?
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by askjohnprosper: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2017
kleptomaniac he is. he needs a psychiatrist
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Lasskeey: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Jaabioro(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Who and who called this guy film maker... how many film does he have to his credit ?
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by osuofia2(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2017
AFONJA HOW MARKET
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by annexworld(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2017
End of the road mr seun.

Let curb issues like his on
[url]forum.insideeducation.ng[/url]

Say your mind on the issues affecting nigeria's educational issue. Say it now on [url]forum.insideeducation.ng[/url]
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by terrezo2002(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Vanity of life keeps putting this man in trouble. We were not born with IPhones or money, neither are we going away with it. If only everyone would be grateful for the little we have, everyone will be happy.
Well I do not condemn him. I pray God intervenes in his life.
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by 400billionman: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JNRRILNVmQ8/WJqEiezBJvI/AAAAAAAARlw/TV7NoFFmCz0i0czgD_yy0Pkw_YRSQT2MACLcB/s400/IMG_20170208_024716_584.JPG[/img]
The controversial filmmaker, who is currently in Police custody at Area H Command in Ogudu, Lagos for attempted N6m fraud last week will appear in court today.

According to Lagos Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus, the socialite will appear in Ikeja Magistrate court for the iPhone theft case he was charged with in November 2016.

On the N6m fraud he attempted to commit with his gang on February 2, Badmus said:

‘That’s a different case from the one he’s going through now, but he will appear in court.'

Speaking further, she said,

'I don’t determine what happens in court, the police would produce him in court for that and he will be taken back.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/02/seun-egbegbe-to-appear-in-court-today.html

lalasticlala

So nobody wants to take this man for spiritual deliverance ?

They prefer to feast on his misfortune..
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Bustincole(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Finally dis guy has finally get to his limit

Yeyebrity man

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by seangy4konji: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2017
The person weh deh do the guy no try at all.
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by jackie35(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JNRRILNVmQ8/WJqEiezBJvI/AAAAAAAARlw/TV7NoFFmCz0i0czgD_yy0Pkw_YRSQT2MACLcB/s400/IMG_20170208_024716_584.JPG[/img]
The controversial filmmaker, who is currently in Police custody at Area H Command in Ogudu, Lagos for attempted N6m fraud last week will appear in court today.

According to Lagos Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus, the socialite will appear in Ikeja Magistrate court for the iPhone theft case he was charged with in November 2016.

On the N6m fraud he attempted to commit with his gang on February 2, Badmus said:

‘That’s a different case from the one he’s going through now, but he will appear in court.'

Speaking further, she said,

'I don’t determine what happens in court, the police would produce him in court for that and he will be taken back.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/02/seun-egbegbe-to-appear-in-court-today.html

lalasticlala

When will he appear in court for the charge of fraud?
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by dbynonetwork: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dindondin:

you are a disgrace!
dabbling into tribalism reduced you to nothing
Shut up
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Dindondin(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Shut up
shut your brain. Its better to rest n die than to type rubbish with tribalistic posts.
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by QDSG(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
lolz
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by dbynonetwork: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Dindondin:
shut your brain. Its better to rest n die than to type rubbish with tribalistic posts.

The scum u offloaded up there shows you were born to be worthless..Shamelees hick!! I bet you will never achieve anything worthwhle in life.
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Dindondin(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
dbynonetwork:

The scum I offloaded up there shows I was born to be worthless..Shamelees hick!! I bet I will never achieve anything worthwhle in life.
That will be your portion.
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by dbynonetwork: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dindondin:

That will be my portion.

And your family...
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by Dindondin(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
dbynonetwork:

And my family...
I hope you are prepared for what ll befall you for having the vain guts to engage me.
I treat the fuc k up of your fellow tribalist
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case by dbynonetwork: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dindondin:
I hope you are prepared for what ll befall you for having the vain guts to engage me.
I treat the fuc k up of your fellow tribalist

Empty threats from a worthless bloke... Now shove that scum u typed up there into your skull...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Ireti Doyle's Daughters Wedding / You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? / Big Brother Nigeria: Bisola Gives TTT Mouth Action Last Night (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.