Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) (40121 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by nicepolice(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
could there be any truth in this?
Eddy that I know is not that brutal, neither is he a jealous type (especially when it comes to women).
This might be a hoax to ruin his Personality or something really went wrong.

I'm currently within the premises of KSU and didn't hear this. it's only online.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
If u gonna cover his face, why the hell did u post it here. Is here a court room or police station

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by sEGXY2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
bettyLad:
this guy .not up to 4yrs he got his lecturing job in ksu. I remember running around seeking for employment .empty head of a lecturer, see how he is messing around with his lecturing opportunity.
Hey pretty lady, you know the man personally?
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by j1mmy: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
if that is what a typical student lover looks like, I will not go near
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by dlawn: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Over what.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
I know that lecturer wasn't thought by him he was a new lecturer while I was leaving. Not suprised at all.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lecturer and student lover
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Junior66(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
cynhamscakes:
My guess is that he is married.

Randy pricks everywhere.
he is not married. i know dat lecturer very well. Dat guy rose from poverty only a few years ago and is now de talk of the whole school. Make i no narate him story here sha.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
chai, Edward go beat another girl again? he needed another harder lesson .
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Junior66(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
bettyLad:
this guy .not up to 4yrs he got his lecturing job in ksu. I remember running around seeking for employment .empty head of a lecturer, see how he is messing around with his lecturing opportunity.
you know dat guy very well. i am honestly surprised at the stories i hear about him. I was once very close to him especially that 2013 period dat he was seriously hustling for de lecturing job. We used to gist well o and he would complain all day about Zhizhi and de rest hiding his application letter. Heck we were even neigbours, i no wan talk him story here o. dat guy has really seen poverty but him still de misbehave. I know who ironed his interview cloths, i know peeps dat even fed him, he was even squatting back den o. Kai! May God help him. Edward if you are reading this, we are disapointed in you. I know you already know me.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Junior66(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
nicepolice:
could there be any truth in this?
Eddy that I know is not that brutal, neither is he a jealous type (especially when it comes to women).
This might be a hoax to ruin his Personality or something really went wrong.

I'm currently within the premises of KSU and didn't hear this. it's only online.
You don't know dat guy enuf bro. Dat guy is my friend. Ask me how he got dat job i will even tell you. De guy wicked o.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Junior66(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Anniebae:
chaiii......i dey shame...dis man dey my faculty and i know dia girl wella....so ksu people don bad reach like this
ksu students, i just de see una one by one.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
I see those who know him are here. He is a big shame to manhood, pity his victim though. For someone who was previously a nobody. He should get sacked without payment already undecided
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaa ajepako I warned you to leave this man,but you won't listen,you always tell me that you like how he presses your turtle to your throat,sex is not everything o,no go kill yourself because of big long prick

Oo gbadun tongue tongue
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
ajepako:

Oo gbadun tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lecturer or goat ?all those state universities lecturers
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by adaviriku4true: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
I know him, he is mentally derayed.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by tundeshola(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
So. Ppeopple r nt der? Wen dis useless man is beaten dis ppoor gul....make him kum ilorin
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
For all you care he might be married. Lecturers ehn.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by hernandson(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mr edward shocked am kinda surprise and not at dsame time. Heard a lot about him though, he does step on pples toes in our sociology department.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by temlex: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ayan25:
This is act of wickedness

Pls this person is a scam, reappearing in different names, profiles and pics...don't even try to do business with him. Don't bother about the profile pic...be warned.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Edward is a bastard, beast and ill-mannered sociology dept lecturer. I rememba d day he supervised 4 my lecturer(his frnd), dis donkey was just jumping on desk, i mean, how can a lecturer climb on a desk? He is known 4 his notoriety, arrogance n dumbness...i wonder what any lady will want him 4, this is my only condemnatn 4 d girl. Wen u dnt knw, dnt talk, EDWARD IS UNMARRIED, so i see nothing wrong in dating an unmarried lecturer, abi na ghost dem go marry? I saw 1 guy sayin, he isn't like that, it seems 2 me that u dnt knw ur frnd...we all hate to see him alive. He didn't lecture me, he did my roommate. GO TO HELL, edward.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Sirfemi: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
serves her right. she is trying to break another womans home, i dont feel pity for those who do such
the man is not married
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Jen2star(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
[/color][color=]
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Jen2star(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmmm if truly it happen which means nawa for that person ooo
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by Unimke4u: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
And they really expect us to be stupid enough to believe your one-sided tale? By the way, she should be arrested for trespassing into another woman's property. If you both had an agreement, go and settle yourselves as adults. Cheap blackmail only leaves you more cheap. Bad market.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by bellyjean(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nairalanders pls beware of this fraudster. He is a cheat. 

Note the moniker and the phone number; 0813 124 7313

What he does is that he uses a customised bulksms service named 'Dataservice' to send a doctored message that you have received the specified amount of Data you paid for. And that is all. You don't get anything.

Ayan25, you even have the audacity to tell me that you did legover for me you have done snakebite for others, that this is football, anything can happen.  

You are too young to be doing this. You should cherish your life. But since you have chosen to take this path, you are not redeemable. And so you will never experience peace. Life will be miserable for you

Normally, I wouldn't rain causes on you but I am human afterall. I am hurt and you deserve whatever comes your way in life.
Re: Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) by zodd(m): 4:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Show your man how much you care by sending on of these love messages for him today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital / Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.