Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Febims Chronicles : 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Febims Chronicles : 18+ (2176 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Febims Chronicles : 18+ by uCdsheets: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Copyright © 2017 RebelKween

The FeBims Chronicles By RebelKween: I

Things had been slow… no, not slow; ‘dry’ would be the word. And to be honest, neither of us tried to put any effort into making things a little better.

I walked to the kitchen counter and set my wine glass down… things can’t go on this way, everything was gradually falling apart.

More wine…

I let the liquid go down my throat, I licked my lips after the final swallow. Licked… moistened my lips… moisten… wet… yes, things needed to get a little wet… not things… parts… regions… regions southwards…

I phoned a friend…

“Hey babe! How are you, you beautiful woman? … Who says?! … Right! Listen, I need you to hook me up with some of your good stuff… oh really? … Nice, perfect. Anything in purple? … Ook! Add the blacks too… thank you! Could you have Sharon drop them later today, say before 4 pm? … Thank you love! I’ll call you later, when I get them… yea, ok will do. Later.”

… … …. 7 pm
The weather was really uncomfortable that evening; felt like everything just stood still, even the air. I was going to turn on the AC when the doorbell rang… my heart stood still!

“Hey hon… *kiss* how was work today?” I asked as I welcomed him back home.

“Same old, was ok… how was your day at home? You feeling better today?”

“Oh yes, I think I might resume work soon, I feel I’m like a 100 percent better now. Tired of sitting at home.”

I watched him take off his shirt and drop it and his bag on the couch…. I would take that into the room, in a bit… that wasn’t important, at the moment.

He walked into the living room bathroom, I swallowed my saliva and touched my neck… this was no longer the weather… it was uneasiness, nervousness, dread… this can only go two ways – good or bad… or super good! The sound of the bathroom door closing brought me back to the room.

“So, I have dinner set up, shower first or shower after?”

“Oh, I already had something to eat, some guys at the office had a party, there was a handful to eat. Sorry.” he replied

I sighed. Dinner together hadn’t happened in a while, anyway; my disappointment was only mild.

“Ok then, I’ll take your shirt and bag to the room, you can head straight to shower.”

“Thank you.”

I watched him dash up the stairs, two steps at once… two steps… steps… I better get moving myself.
Re: The Febims Chronicles : 18+ by uCdsheets: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
I heard him humming in the bathroom, the scent of the soap seeped into the room; he was using my soap again, he must be out of his, better to put that on my shopping list.

“Steps, girl! Not soap!” I whispered to myself. I hurried and got on to what I had to do…

To sit or stand? I wasn’t sure which would be best… stand, and face the mirror, I decided that would be better. Have my back turned towards him, pretend I wasn’t interested in his first reaction; as long as there was a reaction, mostly southwards… that was the aim!

So, back turned, mirror faced, I heard him come into the room and stop… that was when I turned towards him.

He cleared his throat and said “… ummm, nice lingerie.”

“Thank you, they’re new.” I replied

“I can see that.” he quipped back at me

I walked to him, loosened his towel, placed my mouth on his and my hand went southwards. I fondled and caressed until he began to groan against my mouth; then I stopped kissing him and let my knees bend as my head started to go downwards until my mouth found him. Hard something!

Hard and hot, considering he was just coming out of the bath… guess the weather and temperature both lost control that evening.

Control… it felt and sounded like I had that. Any moment now, he was going to cum… and I was going to let him do it in my mouth.

“Oh no… I’m going to do it in your… mouth!” He tried to move away.

I held him still… in my mouth. In seconds, I was back on my feet facing him, licking my lips…

“where did it… go?” he asked in surprise

I put in finger to my throat and traced it down…

“You swallowed! Bleep, that’s hot!” He held my head and kissed me like he hadn’t in months!

Part III: http://uncoveredsheets.com/2017/02/08/febims-chronicles-iii/
Re: The Febims Chronicles : 18+ by uCdsheets: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
The FeBims Chronicle Part IV:

Read Part III here http://uncoveredsheets.com/2017/02/08/febims-chronicles-iii/

“So, I don’t understand; tell me again how you’re needing new lingerie like every other week!”

I smiled as Ranti asked her questions; with all the goodness those blessed lingerie have been bringing in the form of rock hard-edness, why wouldn’t I want them every week! I should get ‘em like every three days, even.

“Madam I’m talking to you, be here!”

“Here! Yes I’m here jor. Ranti ooo... just tell me if you have new collections! Ehen, and I want that Calvin Klein panty with strings on each side... aaaaand I want the denim print thong... will go very well with my denim crop...”

“Aunty! Climb down from that your cloud first! Bimpe I’m not leaving this your house until you tell me what is going on o! Those underwears are in your size so I know you are not getting them for someone; besides I’m like the only girlfriend you have! Did a less-privileged home for ladies with limited undergarments open up somewhere?!”

“Chai! Ranti, you can twist someone’s intestines with questions, hian. Ok, I’ll give you a very short answer – things got really not-happening between Felix and I; so I decided to spice things up! And you are the angel God is using right now, so if you have plans to close up shop, not now o! Don’t even think about it!”

He slammed my back against the dining table; good thing I hadn’t laid out all the food yet... my back was going to hurt later; but later was when I was going to attend to that. Right now I could not ignore the bulge in Felix’s pant pressing hard against my lower tummy...

Five minutes ago...

I heard him enter the compound; I took one last look at my reflection in the living room mirror before I proceeded to the door. I looked into the peephole to be sure it was him; cos you know, a girl cannot afford to open the door to a stranger dressed in... this!

“Babe you will not believe who I was just on the phone with...”

He’d said those words before he took a look at me; and the instant he laid his eyes on me, I knew whoever was on the phone was the last thing on his mind! “Babe, you’re home Hot... early today.”

I smiled my million-dollar, dimple-flashing smile at him, enjoying how he had stumbled on his words and was struggling with his tie. “Felix? I left work at the regular time, it’s you who’s late.”

“Oh yea, sorry, the guys wanted to grab a few drinks after close of business. I didn’t eat though, I knew you’d look... cook something nice.”
I took off the robe I was wearing on top of the main attraction... “Oh yea, I sure did; but first...”

He didn’t let me get any more words out, he grabbed me by the waist, and in about seven giant steps my back was being slammed against the dining table...
Re: The Febims Chronicles : 18+ by uCdsheets: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
The FeBims Chronicles: V

Present...[i][/i]

I could still feel his bulge growing, by the way, against my stomach. He was kissing my mouth, my face, my neck. His breath was hot on my skin. My lips were parted; I was trying to say something – I hardly remember what it was I was going to say; oh yes, his belt! “Fe, your belt is biting into my...” “Oh sorry babe.” He lifts his hip to make room enough to remove the belt and lower his trouser.

I feel him struggling with the trouser with his legs as his mouth catches my left nipple – that’s the thing about fishnets, they cover/hide not much; but again, that was the idea!

I gasp and moan; he’s always known what switch to flip, always! So what happened? Our sex life went from really hot to extremely cold; after the wedding, shit was steamy! It was our mutual agreement to wait some two years, enjoy each other before having babies.

The first year, the sex was amazing; then the second year – zilch, nothing, nada... they’d go from days without, to days that it was just to fulfil all marital righteousness – it was boring, almost annoying. I just knew I had to do something, before things got really worse; cos if things were like this before the kids, what would happen when they arrive!

Arrive... I felt close. His mouth had been on mine for a while; I was lost in thoughts about how the sex had sucked before these past few days. Sucked... suck... Fe was doing a great job with his mouth; his tongue was like a carrier, drawing forth my orgasm... “Fe, oh gosh...” Wait, for his mouth to be on me, he must have ripped that part of the fishnet... Girrrllllll, where’s your mind?! Be here (like Ranti would say)!

“Fe, ohhhhhh... What? Don’t stop.” My eyes widened in surprise as I watched him get up and lift me off the table. “Where are we going? Why...” He shut me up with a brief kiss... “Nowhere babe, we’re just going to flip you over, yes? That ok?”

Why on God’s given earth would it not be ok! He hadn’t touched me from behind in a long while; heck if I hadn’t been waiting for this! Slowly, I felt him enter me from behind, very slowly! Too slow that it felt like torture; maybe if I wiggled and shoved my behind towards him, he’d get the hint to increase the pace. “Easy babe, I know, but easy... aii?”

Sighs, ok I’ll be easy, I’ll breathe and let him do his pace... I began to move in harmony with his rhythm; I felt his hand reach up to my back, stroking gently... a moan escaped my lips... “Oh Fe...” “Yes babe... you like?” “Hmmm hmmm... yea.” “Want me to go faster now?” “Yes please.” “I didn’t hear you babe, tell me what you want.” “I want you to go fast... real fast... yessss! Faster!” “I’m gonna let you cum first, babe aii? I’ll wait for you.” “I’m almost there... Shiiiiiiit! That spot, right thurrr... yes! Oh my God Fe, I’m cumming...”

In the middle of my orgasm, I felt his hand go up the back of my neck and softly tighten around it as his thrusts became harder... “Bims! Babe... Awww!” He groaned as he spilled inside me, slightly collapsing on me as he held me to his body.

He turned me around and had me sit on the edge of the table, as he held me to him again, our chests touching this time around. “I haven’t heard you call me Bims in a while.” “I haven’t seen you wear one of these since forever... Bims.”

True, I hadn’t worn one of these since back in the day when I made it my sole duty to be his seductress; I even forgot how hot I looked in ‘em. I smiled, and let my tongue stroke his tiny nipple... “Oh no babe, don’t start. Not yet. Go get your robe; we’re having dinner in bed.”

Dinner in bed... we used to do that. So many things we used to do. I made a mental note to make a list of things to bring back; I was going to title the list “F*ck Yea!”... And on that list, fishnet – check!
Re: The Febims Chronicles : 18+ by uCdsheets: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2017
The FeBims Chronicles: VI

“Hey wonderful... heyyyyy. How’s work going? Oh you closed already? ... Yea I figured. Ok listen, you have your key, yea? ... Oh, no I’m home, I just need to take a long bath; need you to open the door to the house yourself? ... No no I’m alright, totally. I just had a somewhat eventful day and I need to soak up... see you soon, husband!”

I got off the phone and got off the bed; I started “husband that is going to get some... ughh ughhh I got the moves like Jagger, yea!”

Been a week and some days since the fishnet episode; things had been great – we’d gone on a few dates, weekend shopping together, pulled a few more stunts on our dining table... life had been good; but I decided to add some lingerie spice again, sprinkle some of that lingerie luvvin’ all over our loving!

I was humming again... “Every time I rewind to when I gave you my heart o... oh my God...” I headed to the bathroom to fill the tub with my bath wash; in a few minutes I had created a bubble bath!

“Yes, I am Bims, creator of a bubble bath, wearer of heart lace sexy lingerie, planner of bathtub sex, wife of Felix, Mrs. A!”

I glided back to the bedroom, bent in from of the dresser and touched up my nude lipstick and powdered my face; the thing was, I wasn’t planning on taking a bath, I was just planning to settle in all that bubble till he walked in on me!

I started to hum Cynthia Morgan’s “Bubble Bup” as I floated back into the bathroom; I took another final look in the mirror and as I heard the gate to the compound open, I got into the tub, got comfortable and closed my eyes.

“Babe you in there?” I'd drifted off and not heard him open the door

“Hey hon, you back. Yes I’m in here. Come join?” I replied

“I’ll just let you finish...”

“No! You don’t want to just let me finish; you want to come in here. Trust me.”

I’m sure it was how I said it and the underlying tone, he knew he had to come in here that instant and he did!

“Look at you looking like a goddess in there... why do you have make-up... oh damn!”

The “oh damn” came after he saw me get up... I was standing there in my red and black lace lingerie, wet from neck to toe, soapsuds clinging to my body, my nipples hard and pushing against the lace (I’d pinched them severally for that effect).

“Naked hug?” I asked as I looked at him, hunger in his eyes; he nodded, and started taking off his clothes...

He got into the tub with me and hugged me tight, his body was warm.

“How was your day?” I whispered.

“About to get better. One day, you’ll tell me where all this inspiration came from; but now...” He started to undo the lingerie from behind
Re: The Febims Chronicles : 18+ by uCdsheets: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
The FeBims Chronicles: VII

I raised my leg – one after the other – to step out of it. He threw the wet bundle to one side... “now we’re even” he said, as he held my naked cold wet body to his warm and dry self; he started to kiss my neck.

There was something about his lips on my neck that got me weak-kneed every time; I started to sink into the tub when he caught me and lowered me on himself as he sat first in the tub and all the bubbles... if only we had champagne! But we had red wine!

“Hey, can I quickly fetch us two glasses of red wine? Do you mind?”

“That could work... hurry back.” He tapped my bottom as I got up and raced very carefully with my wet feet to the kitchen.

I entered the bathroom, a glass of wine in each hand; hubby already had Praiz’s “69” playing in the bedroom – that got me smiling; this my ‘le hub’ knows how to be romantic when he wants to be.

He was shaving when I entered the bathroom...

“I poured some more of your liquid soap thing into the tub, the bubbles were de-bubbling.”

I laughed... de-bubbling... I made a mental note to reward him for shaving, just cause. As soon as he was done, I handed him his glass of wine and gulped down all of mine in one swallow!

“Easy babe! I’ve told you to always sip, not swallow everything at once na, you’ll soon start staggering about like a headless chicken now.”

Felt like the wine was already kicking in, ‘cause the laugh that escaped from my mouth was a little loud and weird,

“No time to sip, hon. And as long as I’m staggering unto something, then we are fine... come, let’s go back into the tub.” He guided me back into the tub, and before he had the chance to slip in and sit, I quickly lowered myself into the bubbles, bringing my face to his Mr. ...

“Can I stagger my tongue all over this?”

Of course, I wasn’t going to let him answer that, at least not with words...

I heard his silent moan as I started to lick and roll my tongue around this hard chocolatey goodness; I gathered some lather with my free hand and started to rub all over his nuts. I sucked and licked some more, sending him down my throat occasionally – hearing him moan louder when I did that; the feeling was crazy, at this point,
I was sure my own juices were mixing with the soapy water. In a little while more, I stopped and made him sit; he took another sip of his wine while I looked at him hungrily.

When he returned the glass to the floor, I gently lowered myself on him – filling myself with his hardness. I just sat there and didn’t move, I was enjoying the feel of him inside me; then I heard him whisper and hum along to the song on replay “I wanna live inside you...”

I felt him put his hands around me till his fingers found my nipples; kneading, massaging, working those now-tight, hard nipples...

“yes, rub down those nipples, Fe.” I wasn’t even sure if I’d said that, I heard my own voice from miles away...

I was lost... I did not know when I started to move my hips in circular motion on top of him, gently going up and down and in circles, taking him deeper and deeper inside me.

Now he was not just working my nipples, he’d gotten a good grip of my breasts and was rubbing on so hard, biting the back of my ear softly; I was going insane and obviously so was he...

“Babe, You’re still safe, yea?”

“Huh? Ummm yea?” Safe? What’s he talking about safe? ... Oh..! Before I got a chance to recover from my own orgasm, enough to calculate if I was still safe or not, I felt him start to jerk and explode inside of me.

That was that I guess, safe or not! But I loved every bit of it! He buried his face in my neck, planting tiny kisses, playing with my breasts.

“Now we need to drain this water and wash up for real.” came his husky sated voice.

I groaned after he helped me sit on the edge of the tub,

“can we just have more wine and hide under the duvet?”

“We can do that, AFTER we wash up and eat something, even if it’s cereal... grab your shower cap and come.” he said with a smile

I reached for my shower cap hanging on the wall, went back into the tub and held on to him as I felt the water run down from my head down my body... today was a good day, another good day.

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Wife By Talabi Mary / DEAD END By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Short Christian Story.) / DRILLED. Yes, Drilled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.