Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Video Of A Nominated Senator Shooting His Gun At Staff Of A Petroleum Company - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of A Nominated Senator Shooting His Gun At Staff Of A Petroleum Company (386 Views)

Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) / Florida Shooting, School Security Officer Resigns For Hiding During The Attack / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Nominated Senator Shooting His Gun At Staff Of A Petroleum Company by ruggedtimi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
]Call it being badass or being silly. Nominated senator Paul Njoroge yesterday cocked his gun and fired at Vivo Energy workers who were trying to shut down a Shell fuel station he operates on Nairobi-Nakuru highway. Vivo Energy CEO Polycarp Igathe, was at the scene to enforce the closure of the station for malpractices but almost got killed in the process. The bullet missed him by a whisker. Reports claim that Vivo Energy which owns Shell brought some workers to shut down the station and confiscate equipment after the senator failed to honor his contractual obligations. The workers demolished part of the station entrance and started carrying away some fuel pumps before the senator showed up to try and stop the exercise.
It is said that the senator had actually obtained a court order trying to stop the exercise. But despite him presenting the officials with the order, they continued with the exercise. That’s when he got mad and pulled out his pistol.
He said: I paid Kes.2.5 million to Vivo and I have insurance of Kes.6 million. The fuel company decided to ignore a court order. Vivo Energy CEO Mr. Igathe, however, denied being presented with a court order. He said: I received no court order. I had come to enforce the closure notice only for the Senator to open fire. I have recorded a statement with police on a threat to my life. So who is telling the truth and who isn’t? We can’t really know at this point. I guess we’ll find out as time goes by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEjySPeEwM4

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Clocks 93years Today! / WW1 The Harlem Hellfighters / Donald Trump Backtracks On Campaign Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.