Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Boko Haram Paid Me N200 To Bomb Borno State – Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Paid Me N200 To Bomb Borno State – Teenager (373 Views)

Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare / Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Paid Me N200 To Bomb Borno State – Teenager by SemzyNizzle(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
An 18-year-old Boko Haram suicide bomber, Amina, who was intercepted by operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps on Tuesday in Maiduguri, Borno State said she was given N200 for the mission.

Amina said she was abducted two years ago by the sect members in Madagali, Adamawa State and taken to Sambisa forest.

She said: “They gave us N200 each, which they said we should use to buy food for ourselves.

“It took us three days to come to Maiduguri on a motorcycle.

“We were directed by the sect members to detonate our explosives any where we saw any form of gathering.

“They said if we press the button, the bomb would explode and we will automatically go to heaven.

“I was scared, so, I told them that I could not deton...

Full story - http://gistwriter.com/index.php/2017/02/08/boko-haram-paid-me-n200-to-bomb-borno-state-teenager/

Re: Boko Haram Paid Me N200 To Bomb Borno State – Teenager by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesu... 2h..so u will use because of 2h nd bomb ur life... Chai.. Issoryt

(1) (Reply)

Police Kill 3 Kidnap Suspects In Port Harcourt / See What A Father Did To His Two Children In Plateau State / Meet Mother Who Did This Unbelievable To Her Child Shortly After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.