Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges (28754 Views)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / University Of Calabar Emerges Best University in Nigeria In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by BabaCommander: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
The Gestapo embarassed
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by IBKdanny(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Who are the DSS??
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by AlphaStyles(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
in other news Depay has just scored

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Many people will just start commenting straight without watching the so called video and condem DSS. Not even knowing that the only DSS or JSS man was on an etibor atire and without a wood not to talk of gun sef...

Moderators should be banning people or OPs for such cheap blackmails and misleading information or news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by afamaustin(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
every thing is happenining in buhari tenure.why
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by ikorodureporta: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jibril659:
Nonsense! Not a single DSS operative in the video.

thankgod say i no waste my mb
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by AngelicBeing: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Evidence of a failed and lawless state, nonsense angry angry
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by me69: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ovokoo:
A video that shows some dss operatives who were accused of beating some teachers of a school in Calabar has emerged. The video shows the operatives firing their guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_2mgG3ipWY

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/video-dss-firing-guns-calabar-school-emerges/

Why do we even need DSS in this country They should just be scraped, i don't see any point....How many vital intelligence have they brought so far. We dey this country when people casually walked into a school and kidnapped 300 girls
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by iokpebholo: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jibril659:
i was at d venue on dt day it was so horrible how dss operatives where shooting sporadically just cos a teacher disciplined a student.
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by iokpebholo: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
ikorodureporta:

thankgod say i no waste my mb
dont thank God. Its true. Very shameful
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by iokpebholo: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
So surprising how Nigerians will openly support something dt is very wrong, what d dss operatives did was very wrong.i was there personally at federal govt girls college, along Jonathan bye pass.most TV and radio actions also reported it

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Abbeyme: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jibril659:

But did you see thief, hoodlums and rascals. You as well heard accented shots of gun?

You saw the school environment and some people harassing others...
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by ghettowriter(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
embarassedthat guy that took the video almost got beat up cheesy.

He Hussein Bolt outta there grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweettease:
Wasted MB angry
Same here. angry
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jibril659:

I think say na only me see the video oooo, all i see are some wailing touts no single sign there's DSS there.

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
iokpebholo:
So surprising how Nigerians will openly support something dt is very wrong, what d dss operatives did was very wrong.i was there personally at federal govt girls college, along Jonathan bye pass.most TV and radio actions also reported it

But i no even see any DSS in that video..

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Pritycrystal(f): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Well, except d said teacher isn't who he is any longer. I schooled at dat school and to the best of my knowledge, Mr Owai was very disciplined n hardly used d cane except it was necessary yet he didn't use it carelessly. Just saying
saaedlee:
Rubbish, let the teachers take it to court then the pictures of the bleeding girl will be make public, (according to someone close to the parents of the kid)then the public can decided if it was just 2 strokes of the cane could cause such damage.

I am against physical beating as a means of correction. There are more effective ways of correcting an erring kid. You don't have the right to lay hands on a kid you were paid to teach, protect and care for!

But the DSS did wrong by firing live rounds in the school though, but on reading the official report, one gets to understand what really happened in that school that day!

But let's not forget that its possible that that particular teacher was asking that kid out? Just asking?

Surprisingly, the teacher who caused this whole drama has been quiet all the while, does anyone care to ask why?

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by allaboutobed(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ovokoo:
A video that shows some dss operatives who were accused of beating some teachers of a school in Calabar has emerged. The video shows the operatives firing their guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_2mgG3ipWY

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/video-dss-firing-guns-calabar-school-emerges/

na only their legs I dey see
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
lielbree:
Dss are now confirmed assassins and terrorist. Make it close mouth before they come after me

Swear with your life that you see a DSS in that video..

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by CSTR2: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Anyone can wake up at anytime and claim it was DSS that harassed him/her. These guys might just be from one of the nearby police stations

This is serious. Nigerians need to stop these blackmails.

I am yet to see anything to prove those men are DSS officials.
Is your DSS capable of that or not? Have they not being engaged in various human rights violations?
That you did not see it doesn't mean they didn't do it. Everybody there can not be wrong.
As you can see all the people defending these DSS guys on this thread are afonjas. Defending them as if you don't know what they are capable of .
Or maybe it is because osibanjo is a VP. That is the only rational reason i can see for afonjas defending government officials in the face of impunity over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by homesteady(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
But some people are stupid oh undecided Would teachers go all the way to their State Assembly to protest if they weren't sure that it was DSS officials?

Before that Man started slapping the teacher, I heard him saying "are you talking like this to a DSS officer" and towards the ending, another person tried to bully the person who was recording the scene!

If it was indeed false, are DSS daft enough not to release a statement debunking the allegations?

Instead of everybody to gang up and fight against this, some idiots are doubting it. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by obailala(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Shameless security operatives... See the number of adults fooling themselves, your madam summons you to a secondary school where her daughter attends telling you a teacher flogged her unruly daughter, and boom, they jump into action to go beat up teachers. I wish the men who did this, including their madam who called them would be sacked for this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Rekyz(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Rubbish, let the teachers take it to court then the pictures of the bleeding girl will be make public, (according to someone close to the parents of the kid)then the public can decided if it was just 2 strokes of the cane could cause such damage.

I am against physical beating as a means of correction. There are more effective ways of correcting an erring kid. You don't have the right to lay hands on a kid you were paid to teach, protect and care for!

But the DSS did wrong by firing live rounds in the school though, but on reading the official report, one gets to understand what really happened in that school that day!

But let's not forget that its possible that that particular teacher was asking that kid out? Just asking?

Surprisingly, the teacher who caused this whole drama has been quiet all the while, does anyone care to ask why?
The girl's uncle finally comes out of hiding.
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Coldfeet(f): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lolz beat am well well! Some teachers came to school just to look for whose children to give map angry

Next time he or she will think twice before raising a cane on another person's child.

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Snowstorm: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Look at the video well the man at the end that slapped the other guy was holding a gun with his right hand and faced it towards the ground.... Meanwhile the DSS people for arrange the teacher somewhere else...you flogged a child like an animal u should expect the same in return.... Few years ago a teacher beat my cousin anyhow with cane... I handled it the same day delay is dangerous tho
...there are better ways to punish children!!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by delpee(f): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
No reasonable parent follows a child to school to fight his/her teacher. That's sowing bad seeds into the child's life.

There are better ways of airing grievances. There's a Principal there and the Federal Ministry of Education. Why look for a short cut?

Times have changed indeed! My days in school....that student will surely get expelled. Powerful Principals and strict parents then.
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by seunlayi(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
@mod, most of the comments on the fp are from people who never watched the video. There were dss everywhere, the person that did that video really tried,i never knew I he escaped after one of the dss agent discovered he was filming it. Moreover, many people living around that area saw what happened on that day. The operatives has I heard at now Bn interrogate.

1 Like

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by malware: 5:17am On Feb 09, 2017
iokpebholo:
i was at d venue on dt day it was so horrible how dss operatives where shooting sporadically just cos a teacher disciplined a student.

And who are you? A teacher in the school or an ordinary spectator?
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 09, 2017
iokpebholo:
keep deceiving yourself in a bid to paint the dss black
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 09, 2017
seunlayi:
@[s]mod, most of the comments on the fp are from people who never watched the video. There were dss everywhere, the person that did that video really tried,i never knew I he escaped after one of the dss agent discovered he was filming it. Moreover, many people living around that area saw what happened on that day. The operatives has I heard at now Bn interrogate.[/s]
stop lying Oga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / Covenant University’s Former Vice-chancellor Suspended For Examination Fraud / Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.