Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Spiritual Warfare Many Liberators Do Not Percieve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Warfare Many Liberators Do Not Percieve (495 Views)

Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance / Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Warfare Many Liberators Do Not Percieve by KingSango(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Original post:
https://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/showthread.php/200429-The-Spiritual-War-Many-Liberators-Do-Not-Perceive?p=220745#post220745

Greetings,

Ejiogbe in the Temple of Sango. We are in a war of attrition and but are not losing the war due to lack of material but spiritual power. I created the Blue Print to later fashion Orisha towns like Oyotunji. I envisioned us not living and operating upon the infrastructure of others but our own, by us, I mean, traditionalists. If you are working on establishing African Order then you must be a traditionalists, because non-traditionalists will not support you. This is how come living in the rural areas away from non-traditionalists is a vital part of all indigenous cultures. Those who seek to get outside of the order of non-traditionalists, because the non-traditionalists, not only doesn't support, traditionalists, but at many times oppose them. This is called spiritual warfare, although, it lacks the blood of actual war it is nonetheless real. In fact, the spirit world is the true world. This physical world is lesser density in terms of coming from the original primordial essence. A world of struggling orders of good and evil. Let me give you an example.

[ƆFA 1] Abibifahodie Adesuabea 7 Ogyefuo 2017
This is very touching to me because I love African children. In this video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZOlWoq12no, titled, "[ƆFA 1] Abibifahodie Adesuabea 7 Ogyefuo 2017".

In the video as the children are saying this wonderful prayer sirens disrupt their focus and attention by blaring loudly and lingering in the area. This is spiritual targeting. What you see as incidental occurrence really isn't. That is because many don't perceive the spiritual war and most don't expect it. The war with those among us who don't share our spiritual beliefs, especially in large populated areas of non-traditionalists. Many Christians, Muslims, and Jews, don't value the African spiritual way of life and thinking. They hate the thought of it returning, they fear it, hate it, and despise it. Lots of religious groups participate in community mobbing. This community mobbing give the best plausible explanation to how timed, coincidental perceived, bad events happen to traditionalists and/or those in the liberation movement. The traditionalists are far outnumbered in large areas and must understand this. To overcome this obstacle, spiritual warfare, we must seek our own autonomous areas. This is what I meant by Naga Omniscience, it means the Naga is everywhere in a certain spot or area. Naga is the great serpent, dragon, which is very ancient, it is the traditional royal house of Africa, our true heritage. To build up this great awakening we must seek autonomous areas to escape the spiritual targeting of the dark forces in this world. We can still have a worldwide connection with others like us in small areas dominating their territory. In these places we can build our own structures, sanitation, water supply, food supply, schools, trade and entertainment.

No matter how small your group is you can raise the funds in an available time managed way.

Queen QuetEjiogbe 1 $25.00

Per month calculations
Level one: 3 members = money raised $ 75.00
Level two: 9 members = $225
Level three: 27 members = $675
Level four: 81 members = $2,025
Level five: 243 members = $6075
Level six: 729 members = $18, 225
Level seven: 2187 members = $54, 675
Level eight: 6, 561 members = $164, 025
Level nine: 19, 683 members = $492, 075
Level ten: 59,049 members = $1,476,225

If you can reach level 4 that is $2,025 a month.

This is how you also find out who is really on your side when you talk of building tradition and reestablishing African order. Traitors will not support any economic infrastructure because their goal is to continue under White Supremacy. Many Blacks because of spiritual reasons fight to keep things just the way they are. We can't allow this movement to die like the others because we failed to perceive this spiritual war. I just showed you how to combat it. Ase.

Buy land and build your towns in the far country, or up and down the river, in the hills or mountain.
http://feedyourselfandyourfamily..com/2016/06/african-gardening-for-life-repatriation.html

Return to Traditions.
https://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent_16.html

1 Share

Re: Spiritual Warfare Many Liberators Do Not Percieve by Pearlyakin(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

65,000 Christians Begin 7-day Fasting And Prayers For President / Why It Is Biblically Wrong For Christians To Pay Tithe. / Does This Prove Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.