Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance (1795 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wikipedia describes spiritual warfare as " the Christian concept of fighting against the work of preternatural evil forces. It is based on the biblical belief in evil spirits, or demons, that are said to intervene in human affairs in various ways."

I will describe spiritual warfare as war of spirits, mostly between the human soul, spirit and other dark spirits.

Do demons exists? Yes, they do. Those who have used Ouija boards, invoked demons or were into occult, occult arts and practices could testify to this.

Spirit and demons?
A spirit is (1) The non-physical part of a person regarded as their true self and as capable of surviving physical death or separation.
(2) A supernatural being or essence (example = angels)

A demon is (a) a spirit being who is unclean and immoral in nature and activities. (b) An evil spirit or devil.

Deliverance is the breaking of yokes, removal of oppression, breaking of curses, evil covenants and spells, revoking evil decrees, separation from spirit spouses, casting out of demons; exorcism. Personal deliverance is when you do it yourself.

1 Corinthians 15:44b "There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.”

Ephesians 6:12 " For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Matthew 17:18 " And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour."

Evaluating spiritual threats

Are you suspicious or susceptible to spiritual attacks and manipulation? Are you been threatened by a supernatural force, a witch, or an occultic agent. Are you scared of evil powers? Do you have the fear of death? Could your house or premises be haunted? Do you have nightmares, spirit spouse? Are you been tormented and harassed by a demonic force?

You need to know what to do.
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cont'd

What you need to do is call on God, pray and study/memorise the scriptures.

Psalm 62:11 "God has spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongs to God."

For:

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered."

Ephesians 6:17 "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God"

There is no one else who can save or deliver you except Yahweh, through his son, Jesus.

Acts 4:10-12

Acts 16:31 "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

Believe on the Lord Jesus, accept Him and you will be saved.

Going into spiritual warfare

Before you pray against any spirit, principality, power or force, make sure you are born again - you have received the Lord Jesus Christ into your life, and you know appropriate scriptures/bible verses to support and back up your prayers.
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
SOME SCRIPTURES ON SPIRITUAL WARFARE AND DELIVERANCE

Ephesians 6:10-18, Romans 8:35-39, Jeremiah 20:11, Exodus 14:14, Exodus 15:3, Psalms 18:3, Psalms 18:17, Isaiah 28:18, Psalms 18:44-45, Psalms 46:1, Luke 10:19, Psalms 18:48, Psalms 27:1-2, Isaiah 54:17, Numbers 23:23, Isaiah 49:24-26, Colosians 1:12-14, Philippians 2:5-11, Hebrews 2:14-15, 2 Timothy 4:18, Hebrews 4:12, Isaiah 27:1, Isaiah 50:7,9 Luke 1:70-75, John 3:16
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
POWER AGAINST EVIL FORCES

Evil forces, demonic forces seeks to dominate, manipulate, pollute, destroy and kill all that is God's, all that is good, all that is pure, all that is righteous, all that is human..

These forces are so evil, cruel, and terrible that you need a higher power to withstand, confront, resist, defeat and overcome them.

There is none other than the power of God.

Romans 13:1

The power of God comes through Jesus Christ, when you receive Him and through the word of God, obedience to God and His word, faith, consecration, purity, prayer and fasting and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:8a, Luke 4:18.

HOW TO RECEIVE POWER

1. Believe on the Lord Jesus and accept Him

2. Be sanctified (Ask the Lord to sanctify you)

3. Study the scriptures (the bible) regularly and memorise scriptures

4. Live a holy life and in obedience to God's word

5. Pray and fast regularly

6. Receive the Holy Ghost (very important)
Ask God to baptize you with the Holy Ghost. You should do this until you are able to speak in tongues.

7. Be merciful and be kind
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Unmasking Evil Spirits

(Matthew 12:43-45, Luke 8:2, Matthew 17:18, Acts 16:16-18)

Evil spirits, also known as demons, unclean spirits, devils or fallen angels are malevolent and vicious entities or spirits. They are disembodied beings who are in caucus with satan. Evil spirits have just one mission: evil. Evil spirits do not like anything; they hate everything. Evil spirits assists witches, sorcerers, magicians, witch doctors and satanists to carry out their evil activities. Evil spirits are used for spells and in enchantments. Evil spirits have satan, beelzebub and other high ranking spirits as their masters. Evil spirits are former angels of the Most High who were cast out of heaven for rebellion and apostasy.

Evil spirits are very crafty, deceptive and manipulative and can go undetected and untraceable for decades, years.

There are many types of evil spirits: there is the spirit of anger, which is very common. There is spirit of jealousy, spirit of hatred, familiar spirits, marine spirits, spirits of death/ death and hell, spirit of failure, spirit of pride, spirit of lying, spirit of poverty, spirit of fear, serpentine spirits, spirit of backwardness, spirits of lust, seduction, and so on.

Evil spirits comes to steal, kill and destroy. They have nothing to offer other than wickedness. Evil spirits can not help a human being, but they help with initiation into occult and satanism.

If allowed, evil spirits longs to inhabit and stay inside the bodies of human beings and they remain there till death and are transferred to their offspring.

They cause calamities, sicknesses, rebellion, stubbornness, hatred, setbacks, deaths, losses, bad luck, rejection, suicides, rape, homosexuality, jealousy, anger, fear, confusion, insanity, sexual lusts and perversion, bewitchment, oppression, destruction, failure, accidents, pollution, wars, and bloodletting, misfortune, nightmares, murders, etc

Through their human carriers, contacts, agents and hosts, evil spirits can do unprecedented evil, damage, calamity and disaster.

A man can be possessed by an evil spirit through spells, curses, covenants, satanism, idolatry, shedding of blood, sexual immorality, idol worship, divination, rape, betrayal(curses), yielding to temptations, pedophilia, polygamy, fear(2 Timothy 1:7, Proverbs 3:25), violence, depression, satanism and witchraft, occultism, incisions, summoning of demons, entities, etc.
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Detection Of Evil Spirits And Their Activities

Evil spirits can be detected through the Holy Spirit, through knowledge/revelation, and through the gift of discerning of spirits.

The Holy Spirit enables you to identify and differentiate spirits. He enables you to detect/identify contrary spirits and spirits that are not of God. The Holy Spirit exposes these spirits (Acts 16:16-18, Matthew 12:28)

Knowledge/Revelation: God can reveal to you if a spirit is behind your problem. Through knowledge of how spirits operate you can also determine if there is a demonic spirit behind your problem.

The gift of discerning of spirits is a gift of the Holy Spirit given to believers and children of God, especially those who have been called by God, it is no ordinary gift (1 Corinthians 12:10).
The gift of discerning of spirits let you know the names, activities, operation and manifestations of evil spirits, and to profile them. It supplies all the information you need to know about them. Then you can go to work, to either cast them out or break the links, connections with them.

Also, you can make enquiry prayers to know or find out what is behind, or the cause of what you are passing through. Then you would know how to pray.
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
CRUSHING SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS

Psalm 74:20 "Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty."

Proverbs 11:8 "The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead."

Romans 16:20 "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."

Job 5:12 "He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise."

Spiritual wickedness could mean demonic oppression, hex, evil arrows, enchantments, spells, dark judgments, witchcraft vengeance, etc.

Spiritual wickedness is when you are been oppressed by a spiritual or demonic force.

There are prophets who oppress people with their spiritual gifts, this is spiritual wickedness. Some ladies who have familiar spirits are oppressing and tormenting men with their demon.

There are people who have sworn that somebody will not succeed or marry when they are still alive.

Wickedness being carried out by polygamous witchcraft in some families is on another level.

It is spiritual wickedness to curse who stole N20 from you that they will never make it or succeed in life! They will keep stealing, 'cause they wont succeed.

Witchcraft oppression is spiritual wickedness.

A woman sought the help of a witch doctor to help put her randy and promiscuous husband in check. The witch doctor gave her a potion to add to the husband's food. She did and the husband could not see from the next day. That was how the husband lost his sight, lost his job, and everything. This is spiritual wickedness. The witch doctor could not reverse the misfortune and that was how he lost his eyesight permanently. This is spiritual wickedness. The woman only told the witch doctor she didn't want her husband to see or chase women again and satan knew the exact thing to do. That's wickedness.

It is spiritual wickedness to make a man or woman love you or marry you through a love charm or magic spell because you have just derailed the man's or woman's destiny.

Abortion is wickedness and have spiritual implication and consequences. Pregnancy prevention is a better option.

Witchcraft is utter wickedness. Taking/burying people virtues, glories and destinies through enchanted foods, sex in the dream and ouright conjuration is spiritual wickedness.

Rape is spiritual wickedness orchestrated by evil spirits.

Household wickedness is another kind of spiritual wickedness perpetrated by members of one's household mainly due to envy and jealousy.

I remember the case of that man that used his wife for money rituals.

There are enchanters and spiritualists who make incantations in the middle of the night to snatch other people's stars and glories.

Using enchantments, hex, magic, curse, divination, sorcery against someone is spiritual wickedness.

Overcoming Spiritual Wickedness

Isaiah 8:9-10 "Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us."

2 Timothy 4:18 "And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."

Obadiah 1:17 "But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions."

If you are under satanic oppression, curse, hex, spell, or attacks, talk to God. He is the only deliverer, that can set you free totally.

If you're experiencing setbacks, hatred, bad luck, disappointments, backwardness, failure, hardship, strange infirmity, you may be operating under spiritual wickedness.

PRAYERS

1. Let my tormentors, slave masters, and oppressors be smashed to pieces in the name of Jesus.

2. Let the power and the yoke that is against my progress be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

3. Let every incantations, spells, divination and magic or charm assigned against me be scattered in the name of Jesus.

4. Let every household witchcraft be broken to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let the power/force that is against my liberty and freedom, die, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let every household wickedness be dismantled in the name of Jesus.

7. Every power assigned to stop me, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

8. Spiritual wickedness, in my life, die! in the name of Jesus.
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dealing With The Evil Forces Of The Night

Psalm 91:5-6 "Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday."

Isaiah 29:15 "Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?"

Job 4: 13-17 "In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up: It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying, Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?"

The hours of the night and the middle of the night is when most evil, wickedness and satanic manipulations are done. This is the time destinies are transferred, arrows are shot, people are fed in their sleep, spells are cast and many sustain spiritual injuries.

Job 36:20 "Desire not the night, when people are cut off in their place."

A vigilant Christian will pray before he/she sleeps. Some will even wake up in the middle of the night to pray. Witches operate in the night. The wicked carry out their evil plans and activities in the night. Most spiritual attacks are carried out during the night.

The hours of the night is the time when the wicked operates, when evil is at its peak, when serpents and scorpions roam the streets, when the spirits of men meet face to face with dark forces.

The hours of the night is when most haunting occur. It is time demons are most active, when men are asleep and are at rest.

Matthew 13:25 "But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way."

it is at night blessings are stolen, spiritual and physical thieves operate, when the enemy came and sow tares among peoples' destinies.

Psalm 13: 3-4 "Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved."

Some people have slept the sleep of death! Some slept and never woke up. Some slept and woke up with infirmities, depression, and even insanity. Some dreamt bad dreams but forgot to address it until it was too late. This was the time the enemy sow tares.

THE FORCES OF THE NIGHT

These are star hunters and star hijackers. They are spirit husbands and spirit wives or spirits pretending to be. They are night caterers, witches, familiar spirits, enchanters. They are the wicked, the household witches, the jealous and envious household enemies, the night caterers.

They are serpents and scorpions from the kingdom of darkness, they are satanic agents, wizards.

Some people are afraid to sleep at night because of spiritual attacks, dream attacks or general fear. Some experience hauntings and evil presence in their homes in the middle of the night. Some former occult initiates who hasn't been thoroughly delivered are tormented by demons at night. Some are raped by the so-called spirit husbands at night. Some experience fears, dread, apparitions and terror when they sleep alone at night. Some have made covenants with devils they haven't been freed from and they come in the night to torment them.

It is at night the enemy comes to bewitch, ensnare and put people in captivity. It is at night most bondage come into place.

It is at night the battle is strong, when the wicked and oppressors are most active and operate. The time of the night is the best time to break bondages, yokes, captivity and to judge your enemies. It is at night you should redeem what the enemy stole from you.

Some Prayers You Can Say To Combat The Forces Of The Night

Every evil power assigned to kill/steal my destiny, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

Every night caterer from my foundation and father's house, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

Spiritual robbers, spiritual rapists, let me go, die! In the name of Jesus.

Every power assigned to bury my destiny/virtues, die! In the name of Jesus.

occultic witchcraft assigned against me, be slain, in the name of Jesus.

Every wicked arrow fired into my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

Dream bandits, dream raiders, dream attackers, be scattered in the name of Jesus.

The enemy that visited at night, be slain in the name of Jesus.

Every power assigned to rob me of sleep, die, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Izabel(f): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Alexandra22:
Cont'd

What you need to do is call on God, pray and study/memorise the scriptures.

Psalm 62:11 "God has spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongs to God."

For:

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered."

Ephesians 6:17 "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God"

There is no one else who can save or deliver you except Yahweh, through his son, Jesus.

Acts 4:10-12

Acts 16:31 "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

Believe on the Lord Jesus, accept Him and you will be saved.

Going into spiritual warfare

Before you pray against any spirit, principality, power or force, make sure you are born again - you have received the Lord Jesus Christ into your life, and you know appropriate scriptures/bible verses to support and back up your prayers.

do these spirits ever leave permanently? or we have to keep praying continuously till we Leave earth?
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Izabel:
do these spirits ever leave permanently? or we have to keep praying continuously till we Leave earth?

They do leave permanently once they are cast out but you have to ensure they do not return by studying the word of God regularly and obeying God's commandments, living a holy, prayerful life. Luke 11:24-26
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by TrajansKong: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Alexandra22:
For prayers, dream interpretation, counselling and word of knowledge, send a mail to tjibolu@yahoo.com

Do you accept American Express or VISA?
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Alexandra22(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
TrajansKong:

Do you accept American Express or VISA?

It's Free
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Izabel(f): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Alexandra22:

They do leave permanently once they are cast out but you have to ensure they do not return by studying the word of God regularly and obeying God's commandments, living a holy, prayerful life. Luke 11:24-26
Thank you sir
Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Rapture4real(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Izabel:

Very sensible question and very sensible response from op.Demons are stubborn always desiring to control us and because we are still in this mortal body, the battle continues till we get to heaven.You can.keep.them off by prayer, Gods word,holiness, spirtual alertness etc.Minister personal deliverance to yourself everyday as a spiritual vacinnation.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance by Izabel(f): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rapture4real:

Very sensible question and very sensible response from op.Demons are stubborn always desiring to control us and because we are still in this mortal body, the battle continues till we get to heaven.You can.keep.them off by prayer, Gods word,holiness, spirtual alertness etc.Minister personal deliverance to yourself everyday as a spiritual vacinnation.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) / Why Do People Become Atheist. / God Is Mighty: The Moon Formed This Two Days Ago (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.