Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto (1386 Views)

Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by law001(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kindly take a look at food given to Corps members for dinner yesterday at Sokoto state camp.
Yet we all keep wondering why Corps members collapse and die in camps of recent.

What do you even call this kind of food?

A friend in Sokoto camp sent the picture to me.

Nice or Not?

Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by Kondomatic(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Where's the picture.

*Modified*

Eat this for one week and they will discover oil in your armpits and groin.
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by tyav7: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Where d pishure na?
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by ghettowriter(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Where's the picture
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by optional1(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
op don high wit sokoto weed...

Where the pishure?
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is the 3rd time I'm opening this thread to see the pictures of the food but to no avail..

Op if I get hold of alligator pepper, e no go funny for your destiny angry angry
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by law001(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
This is the 3rd time I'm opening this thread to see the pictures of the food but to no avail..

Op if I get hold of alligator pepper, e no go funny for your destiny angry angry
FEED UR EYES smiley
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by law001(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
optional1:
op don high wit sokoto weed...

Where the pishure?
U too like food. Enjoy ur dinner without hesitation.
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by law001(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
tyav7:
Where d pishure na?
FOOD IS READY. BON APETITE
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by optional1(f): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
law001:
U too like food. Enjoy ur dinner without hesitation.

if i like food i for don dey eat my 10th round now.
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by fowosh: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
chai......poison of life
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by Yuneehk(f): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
What's the name of this food
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by yarimo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
tyav7:
Where d pishure na?
chai that is one of the effects of using Chinese phone grin
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by law001(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yuneehk:
What's the name of this food

I'm still asking same question.
Re: Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto by blank(f): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2017
It's your fellow corp members that cooked the food.

All food eaten in the camp is cooked by your platoon members.

(1) (Reply)

Ajala Travel All Over Nigeria: Pics Of Osinbajo In Ph / Why You Should Be A Yahoo Boy / Shocking! Brother And Sister Caught Having S*x Under Their Parents’ Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.