Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria (21950 Views)

A Review Of The A29 Super Tucano Fighter Jets - Photos And Videos / Nigeria Was Duped Over N137 Billion In Purchasing Of 12 Super Tucano Aircrafts F / FG Rejects US Conditions On Sale Of 12 Super Tucano Planes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by tdayof(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2017
pacino26:
[s]A refined WW2 relic. I think it's mainly used to spray herbicides in the West. [/s]

You know this and you don't know the A-29 is as capable as the A-10 warthdog?
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by Adminisher: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2017
macaranta:

I swear.. The plane looks lame.Any fighter pilot that uses this kinda jet in modern combat is just a sitting duck.
They say ignorance is bliss but your own is torture. It is not a fighter jet. It is a COIN aircraft. It is turboprop. Jets are too fast and too high and cause occasional mis-targetting which led to the bombing of IDP camp. This aircraft is designed for fighting militants and gangs within your borders.

This is the information age. Inform yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by Chidexter(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2017
tdayof:
undecided undecided
Nigeria has one of the best fighter pilots in Africa, hope you know that?

Brazil ain't Africa bud, they own d craft, they have capable hands to operate it hope you know that?
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by hakimi1974(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2017
pacino26:
A refined WW2 relic. I think it's mainly used to spray herbicides in the West.
tucano a relic? you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2017
Nigeria and old school planes

Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by DaudaAbu(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
use the money to buy more helmet for NAF rather than to buy this toy that can't injure me

It incorporates 4th generation avionics which is the latest
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by tdayof(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Chidexter:

Brazil ain't Africa bud, they own d craft, they have capable hands to operate it hope you know that?

Chad ain't in Europe but they have the capability to operate Migs.

Morroco ain't North America and they have the capability to operate F-16.
Ghana... Etc already operate the A29 so Nigeria is capable.
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by stack1(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2017
It looks like training aircrafts rather than attack..
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by Chidexter(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2017
tdayof:

Chad ain't in Europe but they have the capability to operate Migs.

Morroco ain't North America and they have the capability to operate F-16.
Ghana... Etc already operate the A29 so Nigeria is capable.

I don't know why u seem to create argument out of nothing. Are they as capable as the nation that produced it?. It's like saying, an Asian speaks o writes better English than an English man.

Anyway u win. Happy now?
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by Codes151(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Borrow borrow !!
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by Horus(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Proffdada:
Does Brazil manufacture planes? Especially military planes?

Yes, military and civilian planes
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by ehissi(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
What's the difference between buying a Mercedes benz 190E with reverse camera, DVD, navigation, heated seats and buying this "Modern" aircraft with an actual turbo prop in front?? undecided
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by deolumike(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
kolado:
Another Dasukigate in the making. They'll use this medium to loot the treasury dry as usual. Nigeria and corruption are like 5 and 6. They've reduced this country to a loaf of bread. Biko, where is our missing president?
you presume corruption is cultural with every other administration like it was with GEJ's. You're wrong.
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by macaranta(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Adminisher:

They say ignorance is bliss but your own is torture. It is not a fighter jet. It is a COIN aircraft. It is turboprop. Jets are too fast and too high and cause occasional mis-targetting which led to the bombing of IDP camp. This aircraft is designed for fighting militants and gangs within your borders.

This is the information age. Inform yourself
Tell that to the RPG, AA guns wielding BH boys.
Nice attempt at trying to sound intelligent.
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chidexter:
Nice addition to our Air power, but we should also purchase two to three Brazilian professionals(pre-owned or not) to help man the aircraft since our own pilots are clueless.

Seriously you call this a plane ? When we could have use the money to build our own drown senseless idea.
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by alaskido(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Make una dey buy more planes to bomb Nigerians.
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by bigsmoke2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Adminisher:

It is not even a fighter jet. I am really disappointed in Nigerian youths.

i know its not meant for dog fight and stuff,its a light attack aircraft. but make no mistake i know one or two things about aircraft and i still maintain its a joke. it looks like the ww2 p51 mustang doesn't look futuristic at all for a fourth generation aircraft. the A10 Thunderbolt would have been a better buy even though its older.
Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by mecussey(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
kolado:
Another Dasukigate in the making. They'll use this medium to loot the treasury dry as usual. Nigeria and corruption are like 5 and 6. They've reduced this country to a loaf of bread. Biko, where is our missing president?

Nigeria is a scalar quantity...magnitude but no direction. Opportunity don call but should oga come back...all of them go enter jail.

1 Like

Re: Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria by bigsmoke2(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
tdayof:

That's a jet dedicated for CAS,CTops so please don't type what you know nothing about.

i know its not meant for dog fight .its a light attack aircraft. its the design i have a problem with it looks like world war two p51 mustang

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Gas In Your Area Today? / Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 / No President Resigns During War, Jonathan Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.