Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (34057 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2017
IPOB Vandals below, may have a different opinion!

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2017
grin
God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless Nigeria.

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by QuietHammer(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Who is that nigga talking of MMM? I like his perseverance grin

22 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by collinsVP: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Nice job.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2017
collinsVP:
Nice job.

Yea!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Oya Our Brothers,

Come and say:

It's a lie,

It's GEJ's project,

Only Zombie will believe this

Photoshop

GEJ and you guys should bury your heads in shame.

At least, you should be grateful to the Afonjas who supported the government who deems it fit to construct what your hero couldn't give.

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Some enemies of progress will still blame BUHARI for this.

Jonathan is our man grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2017
What Goodluck Ebele Jonathan could not achieve, and yet he wanted third term badly.

Nonsense leader from the South, Up North grin

Even Peter Obi, son of the East could not motivate, another useless politician embarassed

Can someone update on Awkuzu junction? Trust PMB govt is doing the needful cheesy

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by modath(f): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2017
No matter how much Peter Obi, Arthur Eze & co try to rewrite history, IB didn't do nothing for Eastern Nigeria, bar enriching some VERY few....

Illegal economy destabilizing import waivers and over bloated contracts awarded to political cronies don't have trickle down effect on the lives of regular average Okoro & Ada so what was the fuss all about? cool

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Ventura1: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2017
I am very sure most wailers will be dumbfounded come 2019 when we compare PMB achievements under recession with GEJ achievement under prosperity and oil boom.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by modath(f): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Keneking:
What Goodluck Ebele Jonathan could not achieve, and yet he wanted third term badly.

Nonsense leader from the South, Up North grin

Can someone update on Awkuzu junction? Trust PMB govt is doing the needful cheesy

Kene, you don do 180 again!! Where you pam and coole since? & Where are your primates?smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2017
I can't believe it's that so much hated Fulani man(Buhari) and the Yoruba Muslim(Fasola) who got less than a 5% vote that is constructing a road at a place where the ineffectual opposition (who tricked them) garnered over 90%.

What an irony.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2017
modath:

Kene, you don do 180 again!! Where you pam and coole since? & Where are your primates?smiley

I just dey oh...observing. Everyone is fine. Even Ikenga is doing fine.

6 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2017
modath:

That guy sef grin grin

Nwanyi Oma, How you dey?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by modath(f): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

That guy sef grin grin

Nwanyi Oma, How you dey?

We dey, you nko? You too gentle dis days miss... those memes of yours just scarce.. cheesy

P.s.. Help click the link, make you vote my friend baby.. thx.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by stonemasonn: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2017
I hope the road is well constructed..

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by muykem: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2017
why wailers are avoiding this trend?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2017
modath:

We dey, you nko? You too gentle dis days miss... those memes of yours just scarce.. cheesy

P.s.. Help click the link, make you vote my friend baby.. thx.

Are you sure of the bold? A quick run through my post history, may suggest otherwise wink

Where is the link, make I go vote am sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2017
lalasticlala and Seun can this be on the frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2017
Omo I can't believe PMB is doing this road
Omg

15 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2017
How come they have not gotten to 9th mile axis, does it take like forever?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by betterABIAstate: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Bolustic:
I can't believe it's that so much hated Fulani man(Buhari) and the Yoruba Muslim(Fasola) who got less than a 5% vote that is constructing a road at a place where the ineffectual opposition (who tricked them) garnered over 90%.

What an irony.
is the place not paying tax to Nigeria?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by hucienda: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Kudos to the President (to both men actually, one absent, the other acting) and his team if this is true and not the usual APC propaganda. Commend when right and constructive criticism when wrong.

... and as for Ms Lauretta? grin

Finally woman gaz work for her daily bread ... even for dis recession.

4 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Qmerit(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2017
betterABIAstate:
is the place not paying tax to Nigeria?

was the same place not paying same tax during ur hero?
It would ve be better u don't comment

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by modath(f): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you sure of the bold? A quick run through my post history, may suggest otherwise wink

Where is the link, make I go vote am sharp sharp!

E dey my siggy... E nor dey show?
Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by mandax: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Vandals below, may have a different opinion!

The fear of IPOB and Biafra is the beginning of wisdom for your lot.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by Nightshift(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2017
President Buhari is doing what he did in 1996 as PTF chairman, he reconstructed that road before Zik's burial. That was the last major work on the 100km expressway.

RCC is slow on the job, but they are doing a quality work so far at Ezeagu area . Shame on Madueke and Ekweremmadu who both from the zone but couldn't influence the former president on the need to rebuild that road. It was a PDP Ponzi scheme road in Igboland!!

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by EmeeNaka: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2017
APC liars and cankerworms.
Can anything truthful come out of their minds?
Please someone should confirm before accepting this terrorism inspired lie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
EmeeNaka:
APC liars and cankerworms.
Can anything truthful come out of their minds?
Please someone should confirm before accepting this terrorism inspired lie.
[/s]

Another pained Ipob yoot!

65 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia Flyover @ 6! Lady 'Celebrates' Governor Ikpeazu's Osisioma-Aba Flyover / If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.