Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. (32359 Views)

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / After Sex With A Lady @ D School Hostel, Crowd Gathered Outside To HAIL D Guy / Some Fascinating Places On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
Like they can do nothing to change their situation? I'm sorry, I can't believe that. How hopeless does one have to be to put up with that for this long? Seriously, it's annoying.

did anyone ask you to wear it? is it your body? if they are comfortable wearing it, why drink panadol for another man's headache?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

did anyone ask you to wear it? is it your body? if they are comfortable wearing it, why drink panadol for another man's headache?
Carry your nonsense far away from me please.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Ishilove:

It seems you don't know how oppressive to women all these Islamic societies are
Tell me more about it please.undecided

The question isn't how oppressive their society is, it is, whether they can't do anything to change their plight.

Sometimes if not most, I get why men say women don't want to do anything for themselves, they just expect everything be handed to them. These women are a good example of such 'weakassness', mschew.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by teamsynergy: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2017
all these very conservative countries r already realizing DAT we r in 2017... Saudi now allow women to work even in construction sites, there women r well educated. its a gradual process....
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by teamsynergy: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:

The question isn't how oppressive their society is, it is, whether they can't do anything to change their plight.

Sometimes if not most, I get why men say women don't want to do anything for themselves, they just expect everything be handed to them. These women are a good example of such 'weakassness', mschew.
watch mhedi hassan head to head on aljazeeera (YouTube) on do Muslim men hate their women....u wud understand that, these women have no choice than to conform.. their men decide how they live, as a woman, u can't drive in Saudi, to take a walk in some of the emirates u av to be accompanied etc...their women can't do much to break out for now....

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Ishilove: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:

They have been brainwashed into believing that their beauty will lead men astray. The hypocrites who put these laws in place don't question why women have to bear the brunt of their lack of self control.

The few women who try to break out of this oppression are usually prosecuted, and in some extreme cases, killed.

8 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2017
teamsynergy:

watch mhedi hassan head to head on aljazeeera (YouTube) on do Muslim men hate their women....u wud understand that, these women have no choice than to conform.. their men decide how they live, as a woman, u can't drive in Saudi, to take a walk in some of the emirates u av to be accompanied etc...their women can't do much to break out for now....
I do know of said oppression but don't tell me they have no choice, there is always a choice.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2017
Ishilove:

They have been brainwashed into believing that their beauty will lead men astray. The hypocrites don't question why women have to bear the brunt of their lack of self control.

The few women who try to break out of this oppression are usually prosecuted, and in some extreme cases, killed.
Lets just leave it alone, so it doesn't seem like I'm being insensitive.angry
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Ishilove: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
Lets just leave it alone, so it doesn't seem like I'm being insensitive.angry
You better, before they ask you 'is it your oppression?' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by teamsynergy: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
I do know of said oppression but don't tell me they have no choice, there is always a choice.
so what choice do dey have? please educate me....
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

let them be hyperventilating on a matter that has nothing to do with them.

it is okay for people people to walk unclad because it is their choice but it is wrong to be all cover up, stupid hypocritical human beings undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ishilove:

You better, before they ask you 'is it your oppression?' cheesy
I dey tell you. They've already started attacking me.lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
I dey tell you. They've already started attacking me.lipsrsealed
Ignore them. They're prolly ninjas themselves grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by freecocoa(f): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Ignore them. They're prolly ninjas themselves grin
I'll bet on that.

Wicked girl. grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
cocoberry:
The girl has no name!

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Omoluabi16(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Explorers:

Maisie Williams.
Arya stark! lol
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by ichommy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
All these South/central America countries self grin somebody can not die in peace again.

grin grin
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by cuba62(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Explorers:
Rio Olympic pool after 6months.
no be only Nigeria. Lol
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
Carry your nonsense far away from me please.

gringrin look at this one. Mtcsheeeewwwwww
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Baseema:
let them be hyperventilating on a matter that has nothing to do with them.

it is okay for people people to walk unclad because it is their choice but it is wrong to be all cover up, stupid hypocritical human beings undecided

hypocrisy that stinks to high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by olasaad(f): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
cocoberry:
The girl has no name!

A girl is no one

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Lincolnn2: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
These two ladies, Ishilove and Freecocoa, obviously Christians and liberals as reflected in their views, see something wrong with women wearing hijab and looking like the famous Eyo masquerades grin.
They see it as subjugation of the female folks and they are exasperated and launched in to a debate, questioning the rationale of women wearing hijab, being subjugated even in their own country. They wonder the rationality of such an 'archaic law' that subject women to such degradation bereft of freedom. They questioned why such a law exist and who enacted such law. And when they found their answer, they are even more baffled to note that the law exist to prevent rape, as they claimed that any woman not wearing hijab is a source of temptation. So they chose to effectively blame the woman and force her to cover up her body from head to toe, while neglecting the men who can't control their libido. shocked

These two ladies,Baseema and Khalifahsparkles on the other hand, obviously Muslims and conservative as seen from their views, sees nothing wrong in women wearing hijab and sees any woman not wearing hijab or is against the wearing of hijab, as the 'unbeliever', the 'Satan' shocked. They don't care about wearing hijab, they don't care about who made such law or their rationale for such law. They are okay with it, they are happy being 'subjugated and degraded' and don't want any 'freedom or salvation' from such law. cry

Two ladies, with liberal views against two ladies with conservative views on the wearing of hijab.

As the judge in this case, having considered the evidence before me and scrutinized the case very well, by the power vested in me by the intergalactic universe, I hereby sentence Ishilove and Freecocoa to be given 24 lashes each on their bum. cool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by olasaad(f): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lincolnn2:
These two ladies, Ishilove and Freecocoa, obviously Christians and liberals as reflected in their views, see something wrong with women wearing hijab and looking like the famous Eyo masquerades grin.
They see it as subjugation of the female folks and they are exasperated and launched in to a debate, questioning the rationale of women wearing hijab, being subjugated even in their own country. They wonder the rationality of such an 'archaic law' that subject women to such degradation bereft of freedom. They questioned why such a law exist and who enacted such law. And when they found their answer, they are even more baffled to note that the law exist to prevent rape, as they claimed that any woman not wearing hijab is a source of temptation. So they chose to effectively blame the woman and force her to cover up her body from head to toe, while neglecting the men who can't control their libido. shocked

These two ladies,Baseema and Khalifahsparkles on the other hand, obviously Muslims and conservative as seen from their views, sees nothing wrong in women wearing hijab and sees any woman not wearing hijab or is against the wearing of hijab, as the 'unbeliever', the 'Satan' shocked. They don't care about wearing hijab, they care about who made such law or their rationale for such law. They are okay with it, they are happy being 'subjugated and degraded' and don't want any 'freedom of salvation' from such law. cry

Two ladies, with liberal views against two ladies with conservative views on the wearing of hijab.

As the judge in this case, having considered the evidence before me and scrutinized the case very well, by the power vested in me by the intergalactic universe, I hereby sentence Ishilove and Freecocoa to be given 24 lashes each on their bum. cool

For intervening in matters that doesn't concern them
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lincolnn2:
These two ladies, Ishil ove and Free cocoa, obviously Christians and liberals as reflected in their views, see something wrong with women wearing hijab and looking like the famous Eyo masquerades grin.

These two ladies,Baseema and Khalifah sparkles on the other hand, obviously Muslims and conservative as seen from their views, sees nothing wrong in women wearing hijab and sees any woman not wearing hijab or is against the wearing of hijab, as the 'unbeliever', the 'Satan' shocked. They don't care about wearing hijab, they care about who made such law or their rationale for such law. They are okay with it, they are happy being 'subjugated and degraded' and don't want any 'freedom of salvation' from such law. cry

lol you are funny grin
on the contrary I don't see anybody who doesn't wear hijab as Satan or whatever, I have Muslim friends who doesn't and I don't care because it is their choice.
I don't judge neither do I segregate.

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Lincolnn2: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
olasaad:

For intervening in matters that doesn't concern them
Yeah. That's right. To each his/her own/choice. cool
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Lincolnn2: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Baseema:
lol you are funny grin
on the contrary I don't see anybody who doesn't wear hijab as Satan or whatever, I have Muslim friends who doesn't and I don't care because it is their choice.
that's good. That's how it should be.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Baseema:
lol you are funny grin

Your eyes are beautiful. They can see a man's soul.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ishilove:

They have been brainwashed into believing that their beauty will lead men astray. The hypocrites who put these laws in place don't question why women have to bear the brunt of their lack of self control.

Mehn I just lost all my respect for you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
The day I begin to care what people think about me and my opinions on an Internet forum is the day the fires of hell lose their heat.

It's okay for women to be covered from head to toe, faceless shadows, seen but not heard, their lives at the mercy of men, according to the laws of conservative Islamic countries. Take Iran as a case study and see how their freedom was taken away from them.

If you don't like my POV, stand in front of a moving train for all I care.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Your eyes are beautiful. They can see a man's soul.
Thank you smiley
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Rich4god(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Baseema:
lol you are funny grin
Chai... Your beauty na remedy for high BP.....
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by thaoriginator: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Explorers:
Signatures of the 45 U.S Presidents.
aa me see Jimmy Carter's.. A where Mr Lincoln own deh yah so?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Western Delta University Lecturer Rocks Students Wig In Class / Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.